Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. (10614 Views)

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / Residents Chase David Mark's Contractor Handling Road Projects Away / Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by bestviewer: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Bros, I like you, but sometimes when you write petty things like this i wonder if you are truly an im.becile.
Let me teach you a tactics with answering questions. If you are in an argument and someone present a hard fact that make your position untenable, try to evade talking about that hard fact by saying something unrelated. Such did Ngige not award a second Onitsha main market or decongestion of Onitsha markets etc, but when you dwell into the fact and start talking about the hospital not being ventilated,when all can clearly see the air-conditioners hanging on the window or to say its not done by a competent contractor when you can obviously see it is a structurally sound building, you truly appear as the "Retardeen" you guys call the President.

Ngige may be your man. But i have said it before that he was a complete failure in healthcare delivery under his regime in spite of being a doctor. I know Anambra civil servants have worse things to say, but from my perspective as a nurse at Onitsha General Hospital when Ngige was ruling Anambra, and he just let that hospital sink to its lowest pit of hell.

Do you know i was once in the labour room and a woman died because she had sudden attack of asthma and there was not one vile of aminophylline injection in the whole hospital? The hospital pharmacy was empty!.. and when the woman's husband rushed with okada into town to buy the medication from a pharmacy,by the time he came back his wife had died. Do you know how many times we have had to send relatives of patients to run around all the blood banks in Onitsha to buy blood in order to save their relation or wife experiencing hemorrhage after child birth? Just because our hospital blood bank had packed up or there were no storage refrigerators.Do you know how many caesarian sections that was performed with a dying torchlight because we had to save the baby and there was no generator for the hospital? That is the level of decay at Onitsha General Hospital when Ngige was governor.
All he did was to carry on tarring roads around Alor with hundreds of millions of naira as if there was no tomorrow and that was all to governance. Go to the same Onitsha General hospital today and see how Gov. Obi not only transformed the whole place by making the pharmacy fully stocked,two functional standby generators,the labs and blood banking system state of the art, and he had even attracted many consultant nephrologists to make the place a center of excellence in dialysis and kidney surgery. He did all these while building another state of the art hospital in Amaku, Awka, and still tarring roads and building schools, best state in Fadama III agricultural revolution, workers secretariate, attracting big companies to Anambra etc

I personally think Ngige lacks the capacity to be a good administrator. It often shows when you hear him say he has one or two point agenda for development, which shows he truly believes his duty involves only the tarring of roads and that's it! You can support Ngige to high heavens, but the truth is that Obiano will be a better manager of human resources to achieve a more holistic development than Ngige can ever ponder.

Mind you that Obi did all these without borrowing a dime, but through prudent management of men, material and money. Whereas one clownish and incompetent governor borrowed over 200 billion within 2years and yet there is nothing on the ground to show for the massive waste.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by bestviewer: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Abagworo:

Don't judge based on an Nri supremacist. His forefathers came from Igala and were given land by Igbos. They falsified Igbo history and today feel that no true Igbo should emerge as a leader. With the way things are going, they will be sent back to Igalaland where they come from.

Shattaaap, who are you to tell us who is our brother or not? Lemme tell you we prefer those Igala people to you people. We are happy living with them.

Go back to your cave state where the clown is impoverishing you people. Like I keep telling you, we Anambrans does not have anything in common with you people, not in marriage, not in culture, not in anything whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2013
This man is a good for nothing man!
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by slimghost(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2013
bestviewer:

Clown!

We are more related to Delta, Rivers (Ogbaru/Ndoni), Kogi (Igala) and Enugu (Oji River etc)

As for you people we do not have anything in common with you guys. The last I checked the guy that wanted to take a wife from your place was banished as it is sacrilegious and dreadful to do that. So where is your union with us come from? Go look for your brother elsewhere, leave Anambrans alone. cool

Nwanne m, no matter how bad or evil you deem them, Imo people are still our brothers biko. Our sweetheart is from Imo state too grin grin grin grin. So you shouldn't use Abagworo's madness to judge them all. They are lovely people nwanne. Udo diri gi.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by gbanikiti(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2013
bestviewer:

Clown!

We are more related to Delta (Oshimili), Rivers (Ogbaru/Ndoni), Kogi (Igala) and Enugu (Oji River etc)

As for you people we do not have anything in common with you guys. The last I checked the guy from my place that wanted to take a wife from your place was banished as it is sacrilegious and dreadful to do that. So where is your union with us coming from? Go look for your brother elsewhere, leave Anambrans alone. cool

From all indication you have low esteem. To be nwanne is not by force..
You are just so pathetic! Tufiakwa! Onye mere gi ihe a,o gaghi adiri onye ahu mma! angry
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by cjrane: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Ngige may be your man. But i have said it before that he was a complete failure in healthcare delivery under his regime in spite of being a doctor. I know Anambra civil servants have worse things to say about Ngige, but from my perspective as a nurse at Onitsha General Hospital when Ngige was ruling Anambra, and he just let that hospital sink to its lowest pit of hell.

[b]Do you know i was once in the labour room and a woman died because she had sudden attack of asthma and there was not one vile of aminophylline injection in the whole hospital? The hospital pharmacy was empty!.. and when the woman's husband rushed with okada into town to buy the medication from a pharmacy,by the time he came back his wife had died. Do you know how many times we have had to send relatives of patients to run around all the blood banks in Onitsha to buy blood in order to save their relation or wife experiencing hemorrhage after child birth? Just because our hospital blood bank had packed up or there were no storage refrigerators.Do you know how many caesarian sections that was performed with a dying torchlight because we had to save the baby and there was no generator for the hospital? That is the level of decay at Onitsha General Hospital when Ngige was governor.
All he did was to carry on tarring roads around Alor with hundreds of millions of naira as if there was no tomorrow and that was all to governance. Go to the same Onitsha General hospital today and see how Gov. Obi not only transformed the whole place by making the pharmacy fully stocked,two functional standby generators,the labs and blood banking systems are state of the art, and he had even attracted many consultant nephrologists to make the place a center of excellence in dialysis and kidney surgery. He did all these while building another state of the art hospital in Amaku, Awka, and still tarring roads and building schools, best state in Fadama III agricultural revolution, workers secretariate, attracting big companies to Anambra etc
[/b]
I personally think Ngige lacks the capacity to be a good administrator. It often shows when you hear him say he has one or two point agenda for development, which shows he truly believes his duty involves only the tarring of roads and that's it! You can support Ngige to high heavens, but the truth is that Obiano will be a better manager of human resources to achieve a more holistic development than Ngige can ever ponder.

@ bolded,

I always hated that one point or two point agenda of lazy politicians. The sad part is that our people buy it!
RIP to the dead. Sometimes, i think our people deserve the suffering they get for being s.tupid. There is no doubt that Mr. Peter Obi have uplifted the standard of living in Anambra. For me, the yoruba man will NEVER vote for APGA even for an obscure LGA in their state, why should our people be s.tupid enough to even listen for one second Yoruba propaganda to install their puppet in Igboland? The same Osun defenders and Sahara reporters with Femi Fani Kayode that have spewed unprintable venom on Igbos and justifying their murders around Nigeria and deportation from Lagos are the same exact people clamoring to install their puppet in Igboland? and our people still don't get it?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2013
If this state can award a contract of 10.6billion them all state governors that have state universities can also come up with some money to pay ASUU earn allowance
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by Abagworo(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2013
gbanikiti: So how did Nri become the ancestral home of Igbos according to history since they are migrants? I really need to read deep down on Igbo history.

Nri is not the ancestral home of Igbos. Go back home and ask your elders and you'll know more. They were strangers engaged in "Ikpu alu". There is no exact place known as Nri. Agukwu was a land given to them by Igbos in the evil forest. They lied about Igbo history because the 1st writers were Nri people and they distorted history.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2013
In response to OBI fans

1) Agulu lake resort: I was just discussing this with my mum yesterday. If you live in Anambra you'll know that their is no other place where such magnitude of road construction is going on. The reason why he is doing this is cus he has personal interest in that resort that is why he is channelling the state funds to construct that road and resort. All the roads in Awka which were constructed by Obi's regime is either spoilt or abandoned. Let me give you quick examples.
1)The road that stretches from Aroma junction up to Nnamdi Azikiwe uni (back gate) was constructed about 3years ago. You should take a trip down there and see 4 urself how bad the road is becoming.
2) The Esther Obiako road( the road from enugu-onisha express down to ifete-unizik road): this road project was started in 2009 and uptill today that project is yet to be completed. Infact if you actually live around that axis "u go wan dey cry lol". Do you live in Awka @all? Have u ever taken your time to observe how trashed and dilapidated the heart of the town looks?( From Amansi to Amaobia) ie Enugu-Onitsha express. 2years ago erosion almost cut unizik junction into two. The gov started a project to check it. Today the project has been abandoned and the big culverts that has since been under"construction" has now been converted to refuge dump etc. If you have not been to Awka b4 Unizik junction is the heart of the town its just like an equivalent of Ibom plaza in uyo, computer villa axis in Ikeja. I believe their are so many roads especially in The state capital that needs total rehabilitation. Not just the roads, the whole environment is dirty, their is simply no sanity in the state and you come here to tell me about Agulu lake resort and the mighty suspended bridge over Agulu lake. Is that what we need right now??

PROF DIKE LIBRARY: Please I didn't hear you mention that. Please o for those that have not been to Awka b4 this above mentioned library is just an empty building with no books inside. The building is under lock and key. The compound has ben over grown with grasses.
Have you been to Ibom digital library in Uyo b4? Then you will not even mention that we have a library in Awka. The library was built in 2010 abi 2011 and when GEJ visited to capital he commissioned an empty building. Abi have you ever used the library b4? Who is deceiving who?
THE AMAKU TEACHING HOSPITAL:
Yes I will give him credit for such initiative cus am not biased. He did well but my question is this. Have you entered the hospital before? They are even short of medical doctors not to talk more of medical equipment. Just like the state library, the hospital is likewise empty their are no medical equipment inside ooo! He doesn't want to employ Doctors.

My problem with Obi's gov is that he makes it look like he has done anything extraordinary for the state, he makes the gov a private affair. Can u imagine that project billboards in the state has Mr peter Obi as the client? Go to Majua street off Ziks Avenue. The small road that was constructed there has Peter Obi's name as the name of the client on the project bill board. Who is deceiving who? The security cars you mentioned; yes I will give him credit for all those but again let me ask. Is he not doing his job? Are these stuffs not the function of the government? Is he executing any of these project with his personal funds? We are entitled to all these things and even much more as a people.
Dear Gov peter Obi, you and your gov has contributed a quota to d development of Anambra state but most of the things you did were for your own selfish interest. You claim to be discipline and keeping the state debt free while you silently siphon the state funds.
Dear Anambrarians do not be deceived anymore, demand a government that will bring uncommon change to the state, vote a government that will make you fell the presence of state gov in the state. Enough of cheap propaganda!!
Please this write up is not politically instigated I do not support any particular party or candidate this is just how I feel about Obi's gov.
Re: Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. by ak47mann(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2013
slimghost:

And yet they have the effrontery to criticize Peter Obi. Jobless twats.
Dnt worry,we are fighting political war in alaigbo. Hausa/fulani blood is running imo state govt, we have an info that they want to use their half brother in power to gather more igbo support against jonathan presidency because they know once igbos are behind you we will protect you till the end,we are not dubious by nature,this why northerners trust igbos more than any other tribe in nigeria just than their Islamic fanaticism clashes with igbo intelligentsia cool

We can only study them and use our intelligence to put them in check cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministry Of Information Fails To Account For N561.6m - Reports / Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Strikes Out Contempt Charge Against INEC / AIG Garba Baba Umar Emerges Interpol Vice President In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.