Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers (21207 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by dmola(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2013
Ds country I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ so *fool* of drama
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2013
ninocia18:

Yhu are a very big fool. A colossal one at that. Yhu talk as tho yhu are from swahili. How many times are we going to fall to their propaganda before we have sense. These bastards only play to the gallery and never mean to do what they say and yhu are hear ranting razzz... Make amadioha no jam yhu for there. Anu mpam...

So if the reps do anything right, they are only playing to the gallery. I'm not supporting the Reps on what they do but when you see something good, you should learn to say it as it is, even if they are playing to the gallery you cannot deny that this is a right step.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Argamemnon: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
We need a revolution in this country, my opinion though
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by sultanemerald(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Promhize:

When Reps don't do their work, we complain. When they try to, we complain. Nigerians are just damn foolish

look at you. I am not of the attitude of insulting people to make my point. The said fee for recruitment was brought up by applicants and the minister of interior released a press statement that it was for some kind of access card/code just as you buy to register for NYSC. Why didn't the reps do something then? Now, from what was said last week, more than 500,000 young men and women have registered. Will the reps pay them back or they are looking for another way to steal of blind? Maybe tell the youths, we are collating names so as to pay you back your N1,000, zinox and omatech supply us computers to enable us collate names at different centers or create another web portal to handle that and tell us they need billions to set it up and make it happen? Can't you see your clownish assertions of Nigerians? Wake up, face reality please.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by luvcherish(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2013
If u are waiting for the refund O.Y.O. for you.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Stevosty: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2013
The House of rep should do well to add at least 1k each to every applicant that paid. They can do more than that.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by batstan(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2013
sultanemerald:

look at you. I am not of the attitude of insulting people to make my point. The said fee for recruitment was brought up by applicants and the minister of interior released a press statement that it was for some kind of access card/code just as you buy to register for NYSC. Why didn't the reps do something then? Now, from what was said last week, more than 500,000 young men and women have registered. Will the reps pay them back or they are looking for another way to steal of blind? Maybe tell the youths, we are collating names so as to pay you back your N1,000, zinox and omatech supply us computers to enable us collate names at different centers or create another web portal to handle that and tell us they need billions to set it up and make it happen? Can't you see your clownish assertions of Nigerians? Wake up, face reality please.
Sultan, you are so on point, but i tell u, the tribal bigots we have as youths are too blind to see the crystal clear picture of the whole game of divide and rule the politicians are using to milk us dry.
We need to revolutionarize our brains and rid them of these religious and ethnic tactics they use against us in this war for survival.
We've got the numbers, pips.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Promhize:

So if the reps do anything right, they are only playing to the gallery. I'm not supporting the Reps on what they do but when you see something good, you should learn to say it as it is, even if they are playing to the gallery you cannot deny that this is a right step.
ogberan, u no get sense
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Bright2(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Take your payment tellar back to the bank where you made the initial payment & retrieve back your money. Noooonsense.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Realdon1(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2013
See hw they treat naija youth. My anger is dat youth ar nt behaving in a right way. Tmoro if they cal fr employment again, milions wl rush to kil thmselves, invest in ghost jobs. At d end, they stil do youth yeye. Instead of youth to come togeda, hv one voice and say no to them, they continue to chase shadow, lets Join NAUG. Hv 1 voice and strenght. Wether you wrk or nt, wether u do bsnes or nt. Lets exercise our right. Lets stop being mumu
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2013
This is a long story how would they refund d money back when u know it's not even possible
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by PhilipTosin(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Promhize:

When Reps don't do their work, we complain. When they try to, we complain. Nigerians are just damn foolish
Like we used to say in my primary sch days, MINUS ME PLUS YOU. Nigerians are only tired of speculations & blank promises. Let them refund the money first and then, we will know that they are working.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Bj5all(m): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2013
na waoooo, when will the Youths of this country be proud to b citizen.
Both government and private firm scam and milk the unemployed Youths dry. they provide no job, give the limited slot out based on nepotism. How will a poor child survive?
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by instaforexngr(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Brimmie: Waiting for my FBN Acct to be refunded! tongue
wait for your alert till thy kingdom come!
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by abayomilove(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2013
shocked Medicine After Death.... shocked
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by yankyone(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: Who's deceiving who? The recruitment process has been on for 2 months now and they kept mute. Now that the agency has smiled to the bank and they have given appointment letters to their candidates behind closed doors,they are talking of refund. Awon oniranu

am nt surprise....
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by yankyone(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Realdon1: See hw they treat naija youth. My anger is dat youth ar nt behaving in a right way. Tmoro if they cal fr employment again, milions wl rush to kil thmselves, invest in ghost jobs. At d end, they stil do youth yeye. Instead of youth to come togeda, hv one voice and say no to them, they continue to chase shadow, lets Join NAUG. Hv 1 voice and strenght. Wether you wrk or nt, wether u do bsnes or nt. Lets exercise our right. Lets stop being mumu
Seconded
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by sultanemerald(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Bright2: Take your payment tellar back to the bank where you made the initial payment & retrieve back your money. Noooonsense.

it's not that simple.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Sermwell(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2013
Domaro: But it does not started today, even themself before they that job, enter the office some years back, they paid. REGENARATION OF CORRuPTION! Thank God it's been talked abt today meaning that better days is ahead
your English teacher is hereby sentenced to death by firing squad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Oluabayomi1(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2013
These Reps are probably out of their senses else how on earth ll d refund be possible.
The best thing to do is prevent future occurrence as they too ve really failed nigerians.
Ogun lakaiye ni o pa gbogbo yin
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by temmyhill: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
A land full with milk and honey but inhabitant suffer a lot to survive.the form should be,I'm a victim,they should return it back.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by ThaProphet(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Wait.....wha...what?

So, it is perfectly normal/legal/lawful for employers to charge applicants a fee? It does not make any sense whatsoever. Even private corporations do not charge jobseekers 'application fee'.

While talking about refunds (like it makes sense for people to pay in the first place), they should also start prosecuting those who have made corruption legal. Paying for employment is corruption.

An organization recruits because it NEEDS staff and the jobseeker applies because he also NEEDS employment. Why pay? No one is doing anyone favours here.

I hope those who applied get their refund. At least talking about a refund is a tiny step towards solving the problem.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
I see no change.. I weep for the youth of my dear beloved country, because some are too short-sighted to see what the future holds for them. We live in FEAR...

Am still saying, till we begin to take laws into our hands, there won't be no change... F.uck this country and its one sided law.

1 Like

Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by dozzygr8(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmm! God have mercy on d poor unemployed graduates.
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by litadeh(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Yeye Reps. So for the past 2months when d registratn has started na now dem knw say NIMC de collect N1k abi?
Am sure they did this because d money doesnt go round as xpected not dat de love unemployd youths..
Abi how cud governmt body asked pple to pay b4 de employd dem in d 1st place?
Lets see how de wud refund d money na
point of correction its NIS not NIMC. Nobody paid a kobo to get NIMC job. Thank u
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by NotoriousBig(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sylvanus Tapgun admitted that he does not know the bank account number where the revenue generated from the employment application forms sold for N1,000 and could not disclose the name and contact of the alleged consulting firm the Service hired to conduct its latest recruitment exercise. Another case of oga at the top. grin
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by DAVE5(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
at least som of you here hav been able to make payment and print out d acknowledgement slip, for me i dont care about d cash, all i care about is that my acknowledgement slip should print out, we can resolve d 1000 naira case later.
abeg my acknowledgement slip never gree printout, who get any solution for me ohh, i don dey frustrate here already
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Atyodos: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
My 1k biko
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by Argamemnon: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dd
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by majalisa(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
satellitedaisy: Who is fooling who? Which method will they use? Automated Bank Refund grin Ndi ara!!!
i woder!
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by ifedayosol(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hahahahahahahaahahahahaa....Na 323 artilery battalion go even fire him or her
Sermwell: your English teacher is hereby sentenced to death by firing squad!!!
Re: Reps - Immigration Must Refund Job-seekers by majalisa(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
satellitedaisy: Who is fooling who? Which method will they use? Automated Bank Refund grin Ndi ara!!!
i wonder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NGSDP NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE (NAPTIN): A FEDERAL SCAM? / 50k In The Island Vs 60k In The Mainland / Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.