Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? (24983 Views)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Androgendaisy: 1:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Nairaland babes I plan to find and marry the woman of my dreams soon.
How much should my take home pay be to support a wife (educated/civilised) and two kids.
I dnt want my wife hassling me for soup money,etc

P.S am talking btw 100k-200k.

In other news 'we' (my post and I made front page)...chai i must testify in church on sunday

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by MrsChima(f): 1:56am On Oct 24, 2013
2 USD.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Gudintent: 5:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Pls don't marry a leech.

Once you do that I'm sure you can both support your family with the combination of your salaries.

Don't have a figure soz.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
2 USD.
are you for real?
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2013
Whatever you earn can never be enough for a Nigerian woman. Trust me. Just let her understand what u are capable of before the marriage, so that she won't become a problem for you after due to money issues. Keep what you earn to yourself if u could and make sure all official documents are kept away from where she can have access to them. Never let her know the lawyer who will execute ur will, u might regret if you violate this. And lastly, once you are married, never engage in extramarital affairs, they won't pay you, because grasses have never been found to be greener at the other side. Same ni gbogbo won. But if u ever divorced in the end, do not ever remarry, ain't worth it. Ignore these at ur own peril.

76 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by didicold(f): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpacalipse: Whatever you earn can never be enough for a Nigerian woman. Trust me. Just let her understand what u are capable of before the marriage, so that she won't become a problem for you after due to money issues. Keep what you earn to yourself if u could and make sure all official documents are kept away from where she can have access to them. Never let her know the lawyer who will execute ur will, u might regret if you violate this. And lastly, once you are married, never engage in extramarital affairs, they won't pay you, because grasses have never been found to be greener at the other side. Same ni gbogbo won. But if u ever divorced in the end, do not ever remarry, ain't worth it. Ignore these at ur own peril.

LWTMB,dis ur advice na reggae o, dem don do u strong tin bfore?

17 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Agybabe(f): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
enough to feed a whole community
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by sexymoma(f): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
The amounts DANGOTE and ADENUGA earns

tongue
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
LAGOS (Trunk A) = 5million/month
LAGOS (Trunk B) = 1million/month
LAGOS (Trunk C) = 400k/month
LAGOS (Trunk D) = 100/month
PH (Trunk 1) = 500k/month
PH. (Trunk 2). = 150k/month
ABJ. (Trunk A) = As much as possible wink
Onitsha = 250k/month
Calabar - 250k/month - 500k/month
Kano - 100k/month

LDT(less developed towns)
Ife, Osogbo, Ekiti, Ilorin, Ebonyi - 50k/month is enough

Village - A small farm

SP
Borno - Survival instincts
Maiduguri - Survival instincts

77 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
From the range of N30M anually...Your wife will adore you to the end, but if you no get money come go marry, wahali, you go hate urself... smiley

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by oshosjf(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
2 USD.
Are u high?

5 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Youceemeri: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
MTN Fu..Ck YOu

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by ZLUK(f): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
it doesn't matter how much you earn, I still gotta foot my bills of bout #5mill monthly or else... Forget it
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Fadelex(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
what d husband is earning is not even d issue but how he is able to manage it. I've seen people earning 200k but couldn't account for somethin reasonable they did with d money while some earn just 50k and could cater for their needs. but a potential husband earning should be enuf to pay rent, feed 3 people, and pay utility bills.
u want figure?? no figure is enuf, d more u earn d greater ur responsibilities

31 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
...some amount of money...
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by nairaarea: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
$30000 per annum
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Androgen daisy: Nairaland babes I plan to find and marry the woman of my dreams soon.
How much should my take home pay be to support a wife (educated/civilised) and two kids.
I dnt want my wife hassling me for soup money,etc
enough to take care of All her NEEDs
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by satellitedaisy: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Stupid thread angry

Mine earns $1M per month yet it is not enough tongue

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
3 million naira a month
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by thegoodone: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agybabe: enough to feed a whole community
that is a woman for u.
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Orikinla(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Any man not earning over N1 million as basic annual income should not be allowed to marry.
To me, poor people should not marry so that they will not bring innocent kids into the world to suffer deprivations in abject poverty as majority of them do in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by steffans(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
If ur wife is very undastanding...
U don't need Much!!!!

Its jst LOVE and Understanding dat matters

5 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by otumfour(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
tpacalipse: Whatever you earn can never be enough for a Nigerian woman. Trust me. Just let her understand what u are capable of before the marriage, so that she won't become a problem for you after due to money issues. Keep what you earn to yourself if u could and make sure all official documents are kept away from where she can have access to them. Never let her know the lawyer who will execute ur will, u might regret if you violate this. And lastly, once you are married, never engage in extramarital affairs, they won't pay you, because grasses have never been found to be greener at the other side. Same ni gbogbo won. But if u ever divorced in the end, do not ever remarry, ain't worth it. Ignore these at ur own peril.

grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Brymo: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
atleast Israel"s minimum wage 2000USD
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by luckgood(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
This question is address to nairaland babes,i guess?
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by cashkidvsboko(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
ntin less than 1mill cool cool
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Willgates(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
don't marry!
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by thegoodone: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
ZLUK: 7
7 what
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Orikinla: Any man not earning over N1 million as basic annual income should not be allowed to marry.
To me, poor people should not marry so that they will not bring innocent kids into the world to suffer deprivations in abject poverty as majority of them do in Nigeria.
must they 'marry' before they can get children?
Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by jhydebaba(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
100 naira per day tongue see question shocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
See kwestion tongue undecided undecided undecided

It depends on the 'potential' Nigerian wife

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Sent Husband To Prison After Selling His House / Boy Drowns In Water Drum In Lagos, Police Arrest Grandma, Father (pic) / Man Batters Wife Over Missing N2,000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.