Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! (3736 Views)

FSM Urgent Recruitment In Lagos! / FSM Urgent Recruitment In Lagos! / Unilever Interview(fsm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by 3CHUB1: 3:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Experienced Floor salesmen are required to work in a brand new mobile phone retail store called 3C HUB.
Knowledge of phones and previous sales experience is highly desirable.
Salary : N40000 + bonus per month.

Interested applicants please forward your sophisticated CV with your life photo, your current phone model, your height, your favorite 5 apps, working experience, phone No. and email address to: 3chubnigeria@gmail.com before 26th Oct.
For more information please visit 3C HUB facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/3C.HUB

Here are the pictures of the 3C HUB top management and candidates who passed the interview a few days ago. Congratulations!

Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by JECU: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Do you work saturdays too and do you observe public holidays ?
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by royalheirmodelz: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
No female needed?if need may be for females pls call me on 08067655355
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by 3CHUB1: 4:49am On Oct 28, 2013
We also need ladies,first please send your CV with our requirements to our mailbox, if you are qualified, we'll call to inform you of the interview information.
royalheirmodelz: No female needed?if need may be for females pls call me on 08067655355
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by Sunky87: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2013
I attended the test/interview on Saturday and after all the stages of the interview, the HR peeps took five of us and gave us the gifts but told us we'll have to discuss again if there are other positions. Pls what are my chances of getting called again?
Thanks.
3C HUB: We also need ladies,first please send your CV with our requirements to our mailbox, if you are qualified, we'll call to inform you of the interview information.
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by bigyomite(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Can i send my CV, i am one of the marketing pineer of Samsung in 2005 immediately after my NYSC service so i have all it take to move ur coy to another positive level, but i do not have any picture to send except my cv which will surely tell more about my experience, i also stay close to Ikeja-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by bigyomite(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2013
I just inbox you my CV with my names boldling written on top as Yusuf Oriyomi Abass-email bigyomite2005@yahoo.com, expecting to hear from you, thanks.
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by 3CHUB1: 3:08am On Oct 30, 2013
Yes, please forward your CV to our mailbox. You mean you don't have any life picture??
bigyomite: Can i send my CV, i am one of the marketing pineer of Samsung in 2005 immediately after my NYSC service so i have all it take to move ur coy to another positive level, but i do not have any picture to send except my cv which will surely tell more about my experience, i also stay close to Ikeja-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by 3CHUB1: 3:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Ok, please wait patiently. Yon can like our facebook page to keep updated.
bigyomite: I just inbox you my CV with my names boldling written on top as Yusuf Oriyomi Abass-email bigyomite2005@yahoo.com, expecting to hear from you, thanks.
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2013
I sent my CV,Pictures and all the requirements since 22nd of October and I haven't heard or read anything from you..
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by herbaylove(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
3C HUB: Experienced Floor salesmen are required to work in a brand new mobile phone retail store called 3C HUB.
Knowledge of phones and previous sales experience is highly desirable.
Salary : N40000 + bonus per month.

Interested applicants please forward your sophisticated CV with your life photo, your current phone model, your height, your favorite 5 apps, working experience, phone No. and email address to: 3chubnigeria@gmail.com before 26th Oct.
For more information please visit 3C HUB facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/3C.HUB

Here are the pictures of the 3C HUB top management and candidates who passed the interview a few days ago. Congratulations!
Is the previous sales experience very important?. coz i gat none, but trust me, i am the perfect guy for the job, cause am a talanted sales person from birth, i know alot about phones, and i gat and know my selling point.
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by iebanehita(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
herbaylove:
Is the previous sales experience very important?. coz i gat none, but trust me, i am the perfect guy for the job, cause am a talanted sales person from birth, i know alot about phones, and i gat and know my selling point.

@d bolded..grin grin

You shouldn't have bothered saying you have no previous sales experience in the first place.
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by herbaylove(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
iebanehita:

@d bolded..grin grin

You shouldn't have bothered saying you have no previous sales experience in the first place.
Y shouldn't i ve said it bro?
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by iebanehita(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
^^^
It reduces your chances of being hired.
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by leksgcfr(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Unemployed Nigerians are passing through hell to get jobs. Imagine picture being part of the criteria. Where do we go from here? In essence, if you are not beautiful stay clear.
Re: FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! by herbaylove(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
leks-gcfr:
Unemployed Nigerians are passing through hell to get jobs. Imagine picture being part of the criteria. Where do we go from here? In essence, if you are not beautiful stay clear.

You re correct bro, we go through hell, wat annoys me most is the 3year or more experience dat business owners or managers seeks in applicants for vacant positions in their company.
if there is no beginnin, hw will there b end.
if no company accepts freshers without any experience of post they apply for, how will dey get pple wit 3years experience.

(1) (Reply)

Car Diagnostics Opportunity For Graduates. / Npower New Link , Fast And Easy. No Passport Upload. / Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.