Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff (3732 Views)

Vacancy- Industrial Generator Engineers/mechanics / Urgent Vacancy - Industrial Trainee / Vacancy- Industrial Trainee Needed In An Audit Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by speaktome(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
A seed oil extracting plant and Edible oil refining plant in Ekpoma, Edo state needs the Services of

1. Industrial Chemist to work as the Quality Controller

2. Industrial Electrician with minimum of 5 years experience. (IT students or any one willing to work and get experience can send CV also)

3. Production Supervisor.

Location of company : Ekpoma, Edo state

Lab Tech can also apply

Send your Resume to:

yougosco1@gmail.com
eaglechrisventures@gmail.com

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by yougos(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
@Speaktome is the company ready now?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by speaktome(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
yougos:
@Speaktome is the company ready now?

Yes, we are good to go...

I will like to employ mostly fellow Nairalanders bkos I got the project through Nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by yougos(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wow!!!
That's great... Congrats!!!
Will visit one day
speaktome:

I will like to employ mostly fellow Nairalanders bkos I got the project through Nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by speaktome(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
yougos:
Wow!!!
That's great... Congrats!!!
Will visit one day

Thanks Bro!

You are welcome anytime any day
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by ABDUL2121(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please how do I appply for industrial chemist?
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by iphyjones(f): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
I am a graduate of food science and technology. Hope I fan apply
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by Spylord48: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
What is the salary range please for an industrial chemist?
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by MiztaSanchez22(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wil love to get this job 2018,but i don't have my ND certificate with me. Read Maritime Transport and Business Studies. Will love it if i get my first job here on nairaland.Thanks family.
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by speaktome(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
iphyjones:
I am a graduate of food science and technology. Hope I fan apply

Yes if you can conduct some analysis to ascertain the % protein, moisture water, color etc from palm kernel oil, Palm oil, Palm kernel cake, edible oil etc

1 Like

Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by adejaresalami1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
I have a 7years solid background experience roled as an industrial electrician and I reside in lagos

Please can I apply?
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by speaktome(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Spylord48:
What is the salary range please for an industrial chemist?

How many years experience do you have and where have you worked?
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by Spylord48: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
speaktome:

How many years experience do you have and where have you worked?

none. Still a fresh graduate. finished my service last year
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Congrats on your establishment.
I have a good degree in Biochemistry.
I have over two years experience in quality control in cocoa/vegetable oil processing company.
I hope I can work with you.
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by speaktome(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
adejaresalami1:
I have a 7years solid background experience roled as an industrial electrician and I reside in lagos

Please can I apply?

Send ur CV
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by speaktome(m): 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
maduabuchi2014:
Congrats on your establishment.
I have a good degree in Biochemistry.
I have over two years experience in quality control in cocoa/vegetable oil processing company.
I hope I can work with you.
Send ur CV
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
speaktome:

Send ur CV

I have sent it, sir.
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by wunmi590(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
It's a pity I don't have any experience in my field as a microbiologist, and I also reside in lagos cry
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by speaktome(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
maduabuchi2014:

I have sent it, sir.

Seen
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by speaktome(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
wunmi590:
It's a pity I don't have any experience in my field as a microbiologist, and I also reside in lagos cry

If you wouldn't mind submit Ur CV, you can be employed to be trained in this field by an expert and in so doing you will have the experience but bear in mind that ur pay will not be like that of ur teacher...
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by wunmi590(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
speaktome:

If you wouldn't mind submit Ur CV, you can be employed to be trained in this field by an expert and in so doing you will have the experience but bear in mind that ur pay will not be like that of ur teacher...

Wow, that's good, I would appreciate it sir.

Modified: cv sent, with "employment opportunity" as title

Thank you sir
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by phurlly(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
speaktome:

Thank you sir for the love. I have sent my cv
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by jibikunle: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
speaktome:

CV sent
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by shizzy7(f): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
That's so nice of you @speaktome... Few people and some things around still make me have hope in Nigeria.

One day, one day.
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by nzekingsley(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
speaktome:

I ve over ten years experience industrial electrical in the oil @ gas sector can i apply?
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by Yunisa001(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
speaktome:

CV sent
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by lawlan234: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
i would send my cv.... i have some experience... am an industrial chemist and i did my internship in d fedeeal institute of industrial research...
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by ajoyeleke(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
speaktome:
A seed oil extracting plant and Edible oil refining plant in Ekpoma, Edo state needs the Services of

2. Industrial Electrician with minimum of 5 years experience. (IT students or any one willing to work and get experience can send CV also)

Lab Tech can also apply

Send your Resume to:

yougosco1@gmail.com

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Good evening sir, I am a graduate of pure and industrial chemistry with 2yrs experience as quality control analyst @a chemical industry.
I av sent my c.v to the mail
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by CruzJoe(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
your company doesn't have a name?
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by viviansteph: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Can a microbiologist also apply?! I can carry out microbial analysis on food samples and can also learn on the job.
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by shollay09(m): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2018
speaktome:

Lab Tech can also apply

Send your Resume to:

yougosco1@gmail.com

#MySignatureMyBusiness
sent! am a graduate of industrial chemistry with no work experience
Re: Vacancy!!! Industrial Chemist, Industrial Electrician And Quality Control Staff by Tmercy(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2018
speaktome:

Yes if you can conduct some analysis to ascertain the % protein, moisture water, color etc from palm kernel oil, Palm oil, Palm kernel cake, edible oil etc
I'm a quality analyst with a beverage coy but I can carry out all this analysis as my project was based on this. Sending CV thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs For Lekki Residents / FSM Urgent Recruitment in Lagos! / Npower New Link , Fast And Easy. No Passport Upload.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.