Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,213 members, 7,842,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi (18998 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] / NFF Must Share The Blame With Oliseh In CHAN Fall Out – Onigbinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by omochefran(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Now I know why the man is always sad when we dey win and the don lean finish
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by misterh(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2013
otokx: Is Glo not responsible for his salary? Did Glo give him 2 cars? What is Keshi saying?
Was it Glo that employed him? He's an employee of the NFF and NFF should fulfil its responsibility.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by smogup: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Keshi go to FIFA and complain. They wont take any nonsense.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by blackface2(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2013
Placards at the next match should solve this.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by SwitnessA(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2013
Neyova: 2nd to comment..
And wat was ur comment? angry
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by darnley16(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2013
Ajibel: This is unfair. When everything (results) nau seems to go against him, they'd be the ones craving for a sack.

Unpythonic Fucktards angry we have on our nff board
your F word wasn't sensored shocked

1 Like

Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by chrisdstar: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2013
I suggest that the people that will be in the calabar stadium to support the Super eagles should carry Placards written"PAY KESHI" that way,Keshi will be encouraged,and NFF will knw we(Nigerians) aint happy.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Mexyz(m): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2013
Haba...who re those sayn he(Keshi) shud call Gej? Make una think na, we ve a sports ministry dats in charge na. Nff u guys beta pay Mr Keshi now!!!.....anyway i heard NSC has sent dem a query.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by deebsman1(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2013
honeric01:

Junk, because that was in the military era where things didn't go through normal process, show me where in a sane country a coach of a sport team goes to the president to ask for his salary when there is a ministry of sports. we never had a president during these people's era, so compare apple for apple oga.
Abegy oga, wetin sane abt 9ja??
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by akinladejo: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2013
ASUU on strike, Doctors on strike , 3000 mega watts for 160,000,000 nigerians from PHCN. Idris please tear me that your jagajaga song. Nigeria jagajaga..... Everything jagajaga....
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Buddydogg(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2013
smogup: Keshi go to FIFA and complain. They wont take any nonsense.
Bros you no qet simple senses for God sake how can a guy talk like this....
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by lexyman(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2013
Now that we have a good coach ,good team
And luck . NFF want to spoil the combination ... I hope it "s not a plan to frustrate Keshi out of his job ... So that they can bring in a foreign coach and negotiate "egunje" .

Keshi , pls bear with them , they are not business minded people ,so unfortunate they are insensitive to this area of their business , now that super Eagle is becoming a force to reckon with , can"t they seize the opportunity to promote the brand @ all cost instead of frustrating the manager .I hope NFF is not making mistake again ! This is an opportunity for them to market the brand to the world , I hope someone will call them to order ....

(speaking from business point of view)
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by kliq(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2013
shocked 7months?

Quite disrespectful and disheartening....damn!

sad

1 Like

Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by eluquenson(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2013
Nigerian govt are so MEAN
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by saintkash(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Let NFF, NFA, super eagle, coaches etc all go on strike just like ASUU... The earlier the better... #justsaying
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by eluquenson(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2013
I will accept NFF's financial position only if the NFF chairman and his executive members have also not be paid salaries and allowances for the 7 months period they owe Keshi.

1 Like

Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by saintkash(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Let NFF, NFA, super eagle, coaches etc all go on strike just like ASUU... The earlier the better... #justsaying...
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by naijamerican: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2013
smogup: Keshi go to FIFA and complain. They wont take any nonsense.

Bleep FIFA, the people need to raid the NFF and arrest those clowns for embezzlement. Nigeria's government can only be cleansed with mass murder unfortunately.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by eluquenson(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2013
God go punish them. tongue
Guy no gree o before they post you like ASUU , they don't deserve a good coach at all. undecided
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by ALISMILE(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2013
And this stupid country will be very ready to pay a white dud triple of wat they pay keshy,even witout result. I blame the stupid nigerians. If it was Yerima now the idiots on NL and the stupid tribal and ethnic bigots who call themselves activist will take to the streets. Wen in trut we ve prob in nija that re biger than yerima's quest.

1 Like

Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2013
This is pure heartlessness
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2013
KESHI, ask Siasia, ask Christian Chukwu, they will owe u n still sack u wen results stop coming. And at d end of d day, it will still boil down to match bonuses and allowances! Stu.pid NFF
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2013
tank [quote author=honeric01]

Junk, because that was in the military era where things didn't go through normal process, show me where in a sane country a coach of a sport team goes to the president to ask for his salary when there is a ministry of sports. we never had a president during these people's era, so compare apple for apple oga. TANK GOD U SAID IN A SANE COUNTRY WHERE IS D SANITY IN OUR LAND WHERE MEDIOCRES ARE HONORED AND THOSE WHO ARE PRODUCTIV ABASED. MAY GOD DELIVER US
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by naijamerican: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2013
ALISMILE: And this stupid country will be very ready to pay a white dud triple of wat they pay keshy,even witout result. I blame the stupid nigerians. If it was Yerima now the idiots on NL and the stupid tribal and ethnic bigots who call themselves activist will take to the streets. Wen in trut we ve prob in nija that re biger than yerima's quest.

Its true. Nigerian leadership are a bunch of idiots that hate themselves. They'd pay some white lackey TRIPLE yet treat their HOMEGROWN talented indigenes like SHIT. I wouldn't blame Keshi for going to another country to coach. These NFF characters are worse than SHYT!
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Reference(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2013
But they can find 90 milla to regrass stadium pitch. Keshi you're in the wrong job. Oya wey ya hoe and matchete.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by kelEmi(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2013
AK-NAPOLEON:
And you guys will be looking me one kain when you are singing the National Anthem and I don't stand up.Make una wait ,I dey come. Useless Jungle!!!
very funny.... you're even sitting down, as for me I just walk out..
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by saintneo(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2013
Back in 2008 Berti Vogts earned about £300000 per year as Super Eagles coach. He didn't win any trophy, he simply wasted tax payers money, oil money and sponsorship money.
Now it is 2013, 5years after the wrong adventure; we have Keshi, a coach with a winning mentality, a coach with balls to remodel our football yet we can't pay him £336000 his annual salary.
Shame on our NFF, shame on the Ministry of sports, shame on the senators and representatives.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by nerodenero: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2013
CHIMSKY:
For those who do not know him,Keshi is a principled man and is getting ready to walk.If we let him stand up,it will be difficult to lure him back to ever work for Nigeria again.Caveat Emptor!
Gosh!!!do you have to quote the whole post?Nawa for you o angry
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Dewze(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2013
naijamerican: The NFF needs to hang for the way they are treating Keshi. And Nigeria wonders why it continues to be the laughing stock of the world. Stupidity is endemic to Nigerian leaders and administrators it seems

Stupidity is even most endemic to Nigerian youths like u who come here to abuse urselves on daily bases with tribal sentiments, instead of putting hands together to fight that common enemy like the Tunisians did. You find it very convinient to put all the blames on ur leaders.

You come here to shame and embarrass urselves while the whole world is reading and watching, thinking they will clap 4 you.

The world laughs at you because each time they come to a place like NL to see the state of minds of the Nigerian(black) youths and people, all they see is disunity and low minded tribalistic arguments. They simply conclude in their minds that these blacks(especialy Nigerian black youths) are really fools and slaves. Slaves to their leaders, slaves to the rest of the world and slaves to themselves.

First clean up urself bro.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Goke7: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2013
I will continue to say this that the greatest sin keshi has ever committed was winning the Afcon, the NFF guys still can't come to terms with that, keshi has pour sand into their garri cos by now we should have a foreign coach from where they can make all their money through:

1.the interview and selection of the coach by constituting a committee headed by probably that agbaya chief onigbinde who will always criticize nigerian coaches. The interview will be in London or any European country [enough estacode for committee members]

2. Hotel bills incurred by the foreign coach by lodging him in Sheraton or transcorp where they will connive with the hotel management to siphon money from the Government. That is why no official accommodation will be provided.

3. Kickbacks from the foreign coach to the Nff guys after his appointment and a percentage cut from his monthly salary. This will determine the coach that will get the job after an agreement between both parties, that is why a mediocre white coach can be appointed. Most indigenous coaches will not agree to this.

That is why even after winning the afcon, they still wanted to appoint a foreign technical director, it was the reaction of Nigerians and the sports minister that forced Nff to appoint an indigenous coach, amodu into that position to save face.

Nff will continue to punish keshi for winning the afcon, Let's remember that Herve Renard [former Zambian coach] has already been appointed before the game against Ivory Coast. This was why in one of the press conference during afcon, keshi was criticising and opposing the appointment of foreign coaches in africa.

Let's forget it, Keshi will never be paid even if he wins the world cup! My advise to keshi is to dump Nigeria next year [like westerhof did in 1994] after the world cup whether he achieves anything in Brazil or not. I commend his patriotism, many politicians and Nigeria don't love Nigeria that much.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by bobaustin(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2013
Nigerians wil neva value wat dy av until dy lose it. Kechi is a man dat hz made up proud in africa nd d world nd he is bn treated lyk dz. Can dy owe foreign coaches lyk dz? Pls dy shuld make kechi api zo he can do d work wit all is mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Are In Dialogue To Extend Ighalo's Loan Deal- Solskjaer / Finidi George: I Will Continue Applying For Jobs With Nigeria’s National Teams / Rohr: I would Have Won AFCON With Super Eagles In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.