Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide (26073 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang Rapecommits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by donMIG(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Too bad girl...only God knows wat she wld have been 2mao...but d devil incited ha to takee ha own life...na only God know wia she de go....I tank Jah for makin me a dude...
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okada abeg park here
Madam abeg how much be "sniper"
N200
*buys 5*
If we don't take kia of our enemies.......who will.....?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by jahbiz: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ ledafaze. Suicide is not the option though but your words lack sanity as well. I wish it happens to your immediate sister or daughter.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
jahbiz: @ ledafaze. Suicide is not the option though but your words lack sanity as well. I wish it happens to your immediate sister or daughter.

Back to Sender by Fire!

It is shameless people like you that make senseless decisions. If suicide is not the option so its talking sweet that will ease the situation for her.....

People Deceiving People....

It is people like you that do something like this.... cos ure just as empty upstairs as an Hound.... Afgan Hound to be precise

Ure just a mess on this thread.
[img]http://static2.stuff.co.nz/1346965559/874/7630874.jpg[/img]
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Double Post
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze:

So taking her life is the best she can do? What other solution can you proffer? Please voice it!
Why should I have a solution? Or you? Or another person have the best solution? It must feel great, living in a world where a solution given is a problem solved always undecided. In my life, some girls cannot cope with events far less traumatic than r@pe.

Flytefalls:
I suspect she had very little trust in any entity on earth at the time she ingested her poison.

Going by my own opinion above and the fact that she took her life within a week of being r@ped (correct me if I am wrong), she was possibly suffering complex and acute PTSD or another such mental illness. I don't think she was trying to listen to solutions at that point, because I don't doubt her parents, siblings, community didn't already try and offer solutions.

Where I live (UK), she can be "sectioned" under the Mental Health Act and observed 24-7 so it is made near impossible for her to commit suicide. This offers her more time to regain herself, and offers people more time to offer multiple "solutions" to assist her recovery. But she lived in Nigeria, what provisions other than her familial/religious support could she turn to, especially if she happened to be poor?

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by vislabraye(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Its very painful. Imagine some dirty looking riff faffs putting dia rod inside U. Its humiliating. Some people can't stand it. But suicide ? I don't think that's the best.

If only she had people in the military who will trace and kill them.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by gee1992(f): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
RIP young gurl.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
ledafaze: She dey MAD. Abeg make she no start that trend in Nigeria o. Molestation will forever occur in as much as this world is concerned but the law is there to handle it. Even in USA, they abduct, molest and kill....

I really dont see it in her killing herself... Why cant she just live her life as anew Fine the stigma will forever be there but with proper counselling and advice, I am sure she will scale through... Her parents should have started with an immediate relocation soshe will have fresh air in the midst of her immediate family...

Kai! another resource gone...

May her soul rest in peace. And by the way, OP please remove the name of the substance she took abeg.... Please I beg you... This will avoid others into thinking they can get it so cheap!
I can't. Believe you found a way to blame her.do you think the decision to kill oneself comes easily? Do you know how defiled and helpless she must have felt?

I don't support suicide.but I can't find a way to blame her.not while I'm feeling just a fraction of the emotional physical and pychological pain she must have felt.

Even while your post mortem solutions seemed plausible,your post lacks empathy.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Government don hear am..besides what's d big deal with rape...

Everybody go don die by now..
oh really? It's not a big deal?

Anyway you'll get rap.ed by a group of homosexuals.I hope it won't be a big deal when it happens to you.

I hope it won't be a Big deal when it happens to your wife , sister or daughter.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
lorretta u: I can't. Believe you found a way to blame her.do you think the decision to kill oneself comes easily? Do you know how defiled and helpless she must have felt?

I don't support suicide.but I can't find a way to blame her.not while I'm feeling just a fraction of the emotional physical and pychological pain she must have felt.

Even while your post mortem solutions seemed plausible,your post lacks empathy.

How are you so sure about that? In the post, I never stated categorically that the whole blame goes to her. Being mad is a psychopathic issue and is the suffering from or constituting a chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour. With that, I believe I should be somehow right. The decision does not come easy but I wonder why those close to her haven't tot of a way to quickly get her back on the real track of sanity so as to avoid such.

Sorry for typos u guys might see in the post but I still stand by it and also saying sorry.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by darnley16(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Why is d link giving me an "opps'??
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by severee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sad

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Queen1(f): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
And one ignoramus somewhere will tell me that rape is rampant because girls don't dress well. When u report a rape case the first question you are asked is how were u dressed. How many people can actually come out and say they have been raped before? Very few. Because you will and up taking the blame! God dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by geosvic: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
As the adage goes "cutting off a head is not the solution to headache" She shouldn't have killed herself because she will be facing that which is painful, hotter than molestation now in HELL. How i wish she had a good mindset that death is not the end of life but a channel into eternity. And for the guys may God have mercy on them and save their lives
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
geosvic: As the yoruba adage goes "cutting off a head is not the solution to headache" She shouldn't have killed herself because she will be facing that which is painful, hotter than molestation now in HELL. How i wish she had a good mindset that death is not the end of life but a channel into eternity. And for the guys may God have mercy on them and save their lives

she preferred death to dishonour.

Yorubas dont go to Hell.

THey are reincarnated.

3 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by sparkleRed(f): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Gbam...
Gospel Truth noni..
Seem lyk a rapist scumbag, anumputa, ebot, unam,Ele angry

Dont bother replyin nt gonna see it efot

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Natasha2(f): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Its trully a sad story. The bff of my sisters classmate also commited suicide after being raped at gun point on Sunday this week, she drank sniper too. God she was so young . I almost cried when i heard it. Rape is now the new trend here my mum has placed strict restrictions on our movements, with 7 daughters her fear knows no bounds. Its sad that rape victims cant even speak up thanks to the society, always ready to blame the victim.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by omnitrix: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
The fate of the perpetrators has been sealed in the spiritual...on account of the death...QED

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
sparkle Red:
Seem lyk a rapist scumbag, anumputa, ebot, unam,Ele angry

Dont bother replyin nt gonna see it efot

Oloshi Cowardess..
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
lorretta u: oh really? It's not a big deal?

Anyway you'll get rap.ed by a group of homosexuals.I hope it won't be a big deal when it happens to you.

I hope it won't be a Big deal when it happens to your wife , sister or daughter.

We wouldn't ever think of taking our lives..
We've gone through worse..
Strong Isoko blooded
We are Survivors

she Shouldn't av Taken her Life..
Killing Urself Is The most Selfish thing to do...
Fine..
U were rapedd..
It's not the end of d World..

Did she think of the grief..
She would put her family through...
Plus the cost of death & Burial..
Wouldn't her family rather prefer her Like that than having a corpse to grieve over..
The girl no try jor..
She committed murder...

She's in Hell..

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by StateOfMind: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
obi123:

i think that until you are molested then you can speak , the harm is more psychological , mental than physical , and until we are in her shoes we really have no right to judge the girl, especially in this part of the world where justice can never prevail ,in fact for a ra-pe victim no punishment will ever be equal to the mental and psychological torture a victim goes through in their life.

WHAT IS MORE WORRYING IS THAT YOU HAD THAT MANY LIKES TO SUCH A COMMENT

It really worries me too, and at the same time it depresses me. it goes to show so many people, men especially still fail understand what raype really is about. I think to them, its just about sexx. If only they would imagine for 2mins how traumatic it would be if they are forced to have sexx through their anus by 3different guys. How easy do they expect someone who was gang-rayped to move on without thorough counselling and monitoring. Yes, sucide is not the solution, but to sit behind your computer and conclude in your shallow mind that its easy to move on when you haven't been half way there is just pathetic.

She wasn't raped by one person but 3? *shudders*.. Its a cruel world really. I'm sure if the girl had people like that poster and his likers to confide it as brothers, they'd probably just tell her its one of those things and that she should move on.

So many people pass out during rape, doesn't that at least tell them its actually a murderous and despicable act?

God dey. RIP girl.

3 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by emmybaba: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.some men jus pile up curses unnecessarily.pls just pray for her rather than all the blaming.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by emmybaba: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.some men jus pile up curses for themselves unnecessarily.pls just pray for her rather than all the blaming.
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
It is only in Nigeria that women who have been raped_ get stigmatised and blamed for their actions while the rapists themselves can walk free in the daylight without any problems at all. Some of the words written on this thread are despicable especially coming from women. It just goes on to show you the mentality that the average Nigerian has.

My sister was raped_ and her perpetrator walks free to this day because the police did not investigate the matter well plus every one thought it was her fault for being at a party at 11pm. People need to be more sensitive to these issues please.

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by elspycey(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
One of my friends was raped while she was still a virgin in the presence of her parents and her dad shot in the leg for refusing to watch. It took God's intervention to stop her from committing suicide, she actually attempted it. Ever since, my blood boils whenever I hear or read about all this rape matters, walahi I swear to God if I catch anybody raping, my judgement would be that they should be subjected to gang rape by a bunch of bulls with mad cow disease. Simple

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
usmsam: It is only in Nigeria that women who have been raped_ get stigmatised and blamed for their actions while the rapists themselves can walk free in the daylight without any problems at all. Some of the words written on this thread are despicable especially coming from women. It just goes on to show you the mentality that the average Nigerian has.

My sister was raped_ and her perpetrator walks free to this day because the police did not investigate the matter well plus every one thought it was her fault for being at a party at 11pm. People need to be more sensitive to these issues please.
I am sorry to hear of your sister's abuse, I hope she is coping well.

What those people said to your sister, and the buffoonery that exists in this thread and in some communities, make it evident that some people can actually make a bad situation worse with their narrow-minded opinions and idiotic attitudes towards people who have experienced abuse. So, just because she got away with with her life, she is supposed to be grateful and "live with it"? I wonder, is this the mentality of the average r@pist? The self-assurance that they didn't take a life and merely had s3x means that they probably live without guilt or remorse over what they have done. And society condones their delusional behaviour by placing the blame and guilt upon the victim. Incessant stupidity.

angry
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
macof: u are actually the one being foolish.
we Yorubas don't go to hell, we reincarnate or remain in heaven if we wish.

how very extremely foolish n Astonishingly Stupendous of u..
U & Pagan are d biggest fools av ever never seen..
Ur stupidity is stunning..
Totally out of this world..
Keep dreaming n wake up in d deepest Abyss of Hell..
Re: 18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2013
severee:

I never believed I would say this but I hate nigeria, can they try shiit like this in america or uk? R.I.P miss at least you are no longer part of this God forsaken country

Another Soaring Hideous Fool..
A glowering epitome of Stupidity..
No iota of ample common sense..
When u are not current..
In the US where a Serial killer would go on a murderous spree maiming n killing Innocent people..
Or keeping women hostages 4 years..

So it's now Nigeria's fault that a Stupid girl put her family through penury n Profound grief by displaying an extreme act of cowardice by selfishly taking her Life..

How many of the Indian girlz raped to near death on a weekly basis are taking their lives..
And how many of them Indians would com online a social forum n say they hate their country..
Rather u would see them online asking d world not to judge India because of a Few Individuals..
That day there was over 500 i-reports about 400 was from Indians praying 4 their country not a Single 1 said Useless foolish Country...

God will continue to punish ur useless lives..
Until u deem it fit to bless the Nation he placed u in 4 a purpose..
If atleast u were made 4 no specific purpose live an Upright life n work 4 good n bless ur Country so it can b a better place..
Never Seen a Bunch of Ungrateful nuisances like Nigerians..blaming everything on the government..n on the poor country..
Is India better than 9ja..
Do hundreds of Thousands die yearly from natural disasters here..
May God have mercy on ur Hellfire doomed souls..

U don't want to work..u want to eat..
What were ur Ancestors doing..
When others picked up the Reins Of power

When i become President..ehnnn!!!!!
E go bad 4 una..
Every week..
Like 7000 people would b sentenced to death by beheading 4 Treasonous n Libelous e-comments..
While those who have the guts to speak shiit like Sahara reporters n their likes here on NL would be Hanged drawn & Quartered..
Their female counterparts like JennyKadry will be burned at the stake..
Useless people..

U keep swearing 4 something n u want it to get better..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? / Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.