Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Stand With Nicholas Edward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stand With Nicholas Edward (474 Views)

Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / Emmanuel Nicholas Opens His House In Uyo (photos) / Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stand With Nicholas Edward by Atk1nson(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2013
According to Edmund Burke ''The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing''. Although Nigeria has many good and honest citizens, she is globally more known for evil. I believe it is because the 'good' ones have kept their silence while the 'evil' go on with their shameless rampage of looting, mismanagement and other forms of evil acts.
Many will agree that the country is in a mess not because it is poor, but because it is poorly managed.While much is said about the 'BMW scandal', little is said about the man 'Nicholas Edward' who risked his job, safety and freedom to bring this act to lime light. For his stand against corruption and mismanagement, he has lost his job and is now a hunted man. Allowing this to stand, is to discourage good-hearted citizens from exposing corruption in 'high' places.
I believe an online petition calling for his safety, his re-instatement to his job and the award of national honour is the least we can do to take a stand against corruption.
Lets start a petition here on Nairaland. Thanks.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Deserves Permanent UN Security Council Seat – Senate / Obamacare: US Disowns Senator Who Blamed Nigerian Fraudsters / I Will Conduct Local Government Election Within 3monhts Of My Swearing-in..nwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.