Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,972 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! (2677 Views)

Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC / Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes / Police Are Arresting People Wearing A Fashion Brand Inscribed "police" T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! by gerald09(m): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2013
simpleseyi: Wear clothes to cover your body, stop walking na-ked on our streets. No religion supports human beings walking around na-ked.
REALLY! So since Nigeria is a "religious" country, which religion should determine wht type of dress seems appropriate? What happens to freedom, after dis what oda "religion" imposition will come next. Dis is NOT about decency it just another avenue for disaster. Do u fink forcing decency on people will create peace, (I laugh @ dere ignorance). Eventually d christians will come up with dere own law dat will defiantly conflict with dat of d sharia law and BOOM!!! dere go d dynamite. I wish d state of kano good luck, cos dey are about to witness a religious catastrophe. CAN no dey carry last!
Re: If You're In Kano, Watch What you Wear, They're Arresting people Now! by MeAboki(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2013
lincolnj88:

Yep saging is immoral but marrying a girl at 6, 9 & 13 is moral.......maybe u should check ur brain....

I do not recall making any reference to the issue of marriage in any of my posts on this thread, so pls do not put words into my mouth; you should therefore try to sick to the subject so that we can discuss and take it to its logical conclusion.

If however you wish to discus the issue of marriage, then feel free to open a new thread or revive any old one (there are many) then I'll be only too happy to indulge you to your heart's content.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej's Giant Strides In The South-east / Breaking News: Omisore Has Been Declared.... / Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.