Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) (2674 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by cbrass(m): 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
It's so hilarious in other to woo students to hail Mr president. Pdp had to share Mr.Biggs grin

2 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by MEILYN(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
where are the pictures
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by Raiders: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Most of them cant even vote because they are underage

2 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by reporter1: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Shame on PDP
These students ain't voting anyway.

7 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by cbrass(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2015
MEILYN:
where are the pictures

It's above you now undecided

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by cbrass(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2015
reporter1:
Shame on PDP
These students ain't voting anyway.

They need people to praise Mr president has he was about to pass there ni since there were no people willing to do it

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by reporter1: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2015
MEILYN:
where are the pictures

Can't you spot the yellow plastic bag they are all carrying? It's not coincidental that they are all carrying Mr Biggs' bag, someone bought Mr Biggs for them to attend the rally and wave the Nigerian flag.

3 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by MEILYN(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Sorry.. I made the comment before you uploaded the picture.

What do you expect from PDP? They pay people to praise the unliked president during campaigns.
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by cycline404(m): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2015
Wait o,

All i saw here is NIGERIAN flag, not PDP flag o.
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by ilovecritics(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2015
What if the School bought it for the kids for standing that long?
What if a good Samaritan bought it and shared amongst the School girls cos obviously they've been standing!!!

Even if PDP bought it, is it wrong to show appreciation to School girls for coming out to cheer the PDP train??
Must we join these Politicians in this game too??

SMH!! Ya'll need #JESUS

6 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by tuborme: 1:27am On Feb 04, 2015
These kids are having nigerian flags....how does nigerian flag represent PDP? Is it now a bad thing to rep your country. I weep for those bought over by APC propaganda and lies. APC is not interested in nigerians...they just need power to suck us dry and start their feudalism.

3 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by gentleoyink: 1:45am On Feb 04, 2015
I can't see any sign or logo that can effectively link this picture to PDP.

By the way, which party design/poster resembles the highlighted? wink

5 Likes

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 04, 2015
OP is a poor man. You really think these kids cannot afford a decent lunch?
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by Bizinton: 2:23am On Feb 04, 2015
ilovecritics:
[s]What if the School bought it for the kids for standing that long?
What if a good Samaritan bought it and shared amongst the School girls cos obviously they've been standing!!!

Even if PDP bought it, is it wrong to show appreciation to School girls for coming out to cheer the PDP train??
Must we join these Politicians in this game too??

SMH!! Ya'll need #JESUS[/s]

That is instead of being in their classroom. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by hyfr(m): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2015
This OP is high on blood. Even buhari can effectively tell this picture is a lie, continue creating propaganda until buhari loses this election, your pay masters will pepper u

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 04, 2015
All I know is I came here for pictures yet only saw one picture. [url=cbrass]OP[/url], I dey close eye look you o.
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by ilovecritics(m): 3:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Bizinton:

That is instead of being in their classroom. Mumu

Foolish yhu!!
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by clemzo101(m): 6:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Dis OP is a demon!!! Devil the father of all liars eagerly await u.

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by jojomario(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2015
It is obvious they were instructed to hide the nylons from cameras. But not all could comply. Don't sell your future for junk.

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by acidtalk: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Chao! Nigerians have suffered.
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by CrazyScientist: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2015
children went to greet Mr. President and they shouldnt be given food Are they like you who can do without food for a day, if not two?

1 Like

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by cbrass(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2015
charix:
All I know is I came here for pictures yet only saw one picture. [url=cbrass]OP[/url], I dey close eye look you o.

There was no luxury of time to take more than one nw wink
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by blaqship: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Ok, we have seen it
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by cbrass(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2015
clemzo101:
Dis OP is a demon!!! Devil the father of all liars eagerly await u.

Where is the lie here didn't you see the Mr.Biggs wrapper or haven't you been to Biggs before to see How it looks like undecided
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by cbrass(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2015
gentleoyink:
I can't see any sign or logo that can effectively link this picture to PDP.

By the way, which party design/poster resembles the highlighted? wink
It was in kaduna
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by blackfase(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2015
Why should anything amaze anyone about this government as far as scamming is concerned.... Its a sine qua non with them, they thrive on it....check the pic below

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by nellyjohn: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Who told u guys dat they bought Mr biggs for the just because u saw three people out of the whole students carrying yellow bag. PDP is not so stupid to that extent besides am sure they know those students can't vote. The students are only cheering for their able president
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by CharlesPhc: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
At least PDP could afford well packaged Mr. Biggs pack for those kids unlike APC that gave an old Citizen a black bag pack. Shame on APC e-rats...!!!

Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by clemzo101(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2015
How many people carry Mr Biggs for that pix? Just one and u run come nairaland come dey post, u and d moderator wen carry u go front page na mumu.
cbrass:

Where is the lie here didn't you see the Mr.Biggs wrapper or haven't you been to Biggs before to see How it looks like undecided
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by cbrass(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
clemzo101:
How many people carry Mr Biggs for that pix? Just one and u run come nairaland come dey post, u and d moderator wen carry u go front page na mumu.

next time use your eyes efficiently
Re: Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) by clemzo101(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
I am not as blind as u are mumu.....atleast oda comments confirm dat u are a two horned demon liar.
cbrass:

next time use your eyes efficiently

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Lobbying Buhari For Minister Of Petroluem / DESPERATION: Lamido, Mu’azu Meet Over Obasanjo / APC Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.