Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

He has just paid now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He has just paid now (2162 Views)

A New Deadly Disease Has Just Been Discovered! / This Company Just Paid Me / First Bank Has Just Called Another Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He has just paid now by Mannastoress: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2013
HE HAS JUST PAID THE MONEY NOW
Re: He has just paid now by agwo2july: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2013
August and we are now in October, just two months. Why are u like this? I don't kno how much it is but is too early to tarnish his image the way u did. I guess u delet this post and approach his senior coleague in d bank.
Re: He has just paid now by Gboliwe: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2013
You must be a greenhorn to think u can arrest a banker or staff in the banking hall during banking hours. It won't work.

You are owed money, what you should be doing is pray for your debtor that he may be able to pay (igbo proverb)
Re: He has just paid now by uboma(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2013
@ op, you shouldn't have gone this far. Your action can cost him his job. Who knows the number of dependents that relies on him.

1 Like

Re: He has just paid now by funkybaby(f): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2013
this is wickedness of the highest order.

you do this to a man because of 15,000 naira debt
Re: He has just paid now by jodeci(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Who ever continues to patronize you and your damned goods after this display of innate wicked quality should be taken to a psychiatric hospital for evaluation.Just because of NGN 15000 owed for just 2 months,you want to mess someone's job up and u think you will succeed in life?

1 Like

Re: He has just paid now by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2013
@op u volunteerd offerg h'm ur service on d level of trust afta d first paymnt,so y nt exercise patience nd pray 4 h'm,truth is,u re so ignorant of d gravity of ur actions...y?1)high chance of h's job being threatened.2)he mite deny ur claim knwg fully well dat u've got no evidence 2 buttress ur point.3)pray u understand d meang of dat word FRAUDULENT,cos if u do,u'd reverse ur so call topic.@seun,abeg delete d's trend.cos it's personal nd have got nothing 2 do with d public.

1 Like

Re: He has just paid now by funkybaby(f): 10:47am On Oct 24, 2013
the irony is that this b1tch will wake up every morning, praying to God and asking Him to bless her and also go to church on sunday, asking for favours from God.

and you think God will answer your prayers??

if this is the kind of attitude you have to life, so wonder you are where you are now.

you must be so POOR and a DEADBEAT to use this medium to collect a 15k debt

2 Likes

Re: He has just paid now by kayswag100(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2013
folks, what the F??

Though the poster went a bit to far, why would a banker deliberately owe someone and refuse to pay? ? She made it clear that that the 15k is vital to her business' survival.

It shows you guys are per-takers in this kind of act.

Debtors! !!!!

1 Like

Re: He has just paid now by ItoroHost(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Guys the money owed might be too small to some people, is all about principles, you buy something and you keep posting the person for 2 months, the person might decide to forfeit the money but want you to learn a lesson in the process. And cause is a lady the guy might just want to keep posting her until he feels like to pay. we in Nigeria always believe in na GOD go judge am
Re: He has just paid now by jodeci(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2013
kayswag100: folks, what the F??

Though the poster went a bit to far, why would a banker deliberately owe someone and refuse to pay? ? She made it clear that that the 15k is vital to her business' survival.

It shows you guys are per-takers in this kind of act.

Debtors! !!!!

For crying out loud,this is just the second month,has she explored other means?.Dont support whats clearly wrong.Even the government owes albeit deliberately as you claimed.

2 Likes

Re: He has just paid now by mosun35: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2013
Well let assume ur story is true, what's is d evidence of sale? Ur action is far too drastic. A yoruba proverb says" when there is an insect on one's private part especially on one's scrotum, u don't use a sledge hammer to kill it". U ve to b tactical or else u hurt urself while trying to kill it. I quite sympathize wit ur ordeal in d hands of Mr Emeka Nwosu but 2months is a relative short time to ve taken such drastic action which could b detrimental to his career. If u are a real biz person, have u not heard of making allowance for bad debt, even CBN mandates banks to make provision for bad debt immediately a loan is granted to customers by banks. Well if u make such drastic action just for 15K for 2months, I wonder what u wld ve done to Nigeria if u were the world bank.
If u are ready for a "show down" wit d banker in collecting ur money which at d end of it all cld result in d guy loosing his job, what if he then looses his job, do u tink he will pay ur money since he cldn't pay it when he still had d job? What if he denies he didn't ve any dealings of being in debt wit u? Dats if there is no evidence of mr Emeka being in debt I.e no postdated cheque in lieu of repayment, invoice etc nd u dent his image nd he goes ahead nd sue u for slander, libel nd defamation of character which can b in hundred of thousands or millions? These are questions u need to ask urself nd find out the best possible way to get ur money back because dats is of paramount to u rite now. I will suggest u call d attention of any of his reasonable friends or close colleaques, discuss wit d person(s) and let dem advise u on how dey can help u collect ur money after which if noting comes out, u can now call d attention of his immediate boss but not thru making it official as u did above. Thanks
Re: He has just paid now by Mannastoress: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=mosun35]Well let assume ur story is true, what's is d evidence of sale? Ur action is far too drastic. A yoruba proverb says" when there is an insect on one's private part especially on one's scrotum, u don't use a sledge hammer to kill it". U ve to b tactical or else u hurt urself while trying to kill it. I quite sympathize wit ur ordeal in d hands of Mr Emeka Nwosu but 2months is a relative short time to ve taken such drastic action which could b detrimental to his career. If u are a real biz person, have u not heard of making allowance for bad debt, even CBN mandates banks to make provision for bad debt immediately a loan is granted to customers by banks. Well if u make such drastic action just for 15K for 2months, I wonder what u wld ve done to Nigeria if u were the world bank.
If u are ready for a "show down" wit d banker in collecting ur money which at d end of it all cld result in d guy loosing his job, what if he then looses his job, do u tink he will pay ur money since he cldn't pay it when he still had d job? What if he denies he didn't ve any dealings of being in debt wit u? Dats if there is no evidence of mr Emeka being in debt I.e no postdated cheque in lieu of repayment, invoice etc nd u dent his image nd he goes ahead nd sue u for slander, libel nd defamation of character which can b in hundred of thousands or millions? These are questions u need to ask urself nd find out the best possible way to get ur money back because dats is of paramount to u rite now. I will suggest u call d attention of any of his reasonable friends or close colleaques, discuss wit d person(s) and let dem advise u on how dey can help u collect ur money after which if noting comes out, u can now call d attention of his immediate boss but not thru making it official as u did above. Thanks [/

I might have gone to far, but he just paid the money a few minutes ago
Re: He has just paid now by jodeci(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2013
If he has paid you,then delete this thrash NOW

[quote author=Mannastoress][/quote]
Re: He has just paid now by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Dis is too drastic, shame on u

2 Likes

Re: He has just paid now by agwo2july: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2013
Mannastoress: HE HAS JUST PAID THE MONEY NOW
shame on u. What about the nonesence u post against him?

2 Likes

Re: He has just paid now by funkybaby(f): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
ewu gambia. shameless woman.

what about the thread you opened here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1490878

wont you delete it too?

i hope no banker or anyone else ever pratonises you again.

go and hawk your goods on the benin-ore express way. that way you get your money even before the clothes leave your hands.

i still find it hard to believe that you went through such length and put the man at a risk of losing his over 15,000 naira. do you know how hard it is to get a job these days?

you copied the Divisional Head of Operations, Divisional Head of Complaints and Head of Human Resource over 15k?

you must be one hell of a troublemaker outside the cyberworld undecided
Re: He has just paid now by mosun35: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=Mannastoress)
Thank God. Case closed. As a biz person, just apologise to him for any embarassment, not because he is right but d future nd those around him whom might b privy to what happened to get other busniesses in d future. Like its being said, we agree to disagree nd disagree to agree. My 1 naira advise though. Anyway best of luck.
Re: He has just paid now by spicyv1(f): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
I think it is a display of gross indiscipline to accept goods from someone and not pay at the agreed date! I can't even understand why employees especially those bank staffs do such! As far as I am concerned it is lack of contentment and the greed to keep the pace of living a false life!

Someone said, why try to affect his job? Well, wasn't he also trying to affect her business negatively? Agreed, she should have implored some diplomacy but some people do NOT respond to diplomacy. At least she involved his senior colleagues before bringing in the police.

And oh, if it was my place of business, I wouldn't throw her out. I will simply give her the money and deduct it from his salary! Next time he wants to look good on loan, he should remember he has dependants and prioritise! angry

2 Likes

Re: He has just paid now by Mannastoress: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
funkybaby: the irony is that this b1tch will wake up every morning, praying to God and asking Him to bless her and also go to church on sunday, asking for favours from God.

and you think God will answer your prayers??

if this the kind of attitude you have to life, so wonder you are where you are now.

you must be so POOR and a DEADBEAT to use this medium to collect a 15k debt

Re: He has just paid now by obinna002: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
She's a FOOL, just because of 15k, u wonna destroy someones job,FOOL

1 Like

Re: He has just paid now by elari(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
who are all these ediots insulting the woman. "u want to go to heaven but u don't wanna die".
Re: He has just paid now by funkybaby(f): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
madam ODE! when are you deleting the second thread you created you created on this same issue in the business section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1490878/

it looks like you are on a personal vendetta against this man and there's more to it than the 15k you are nagging about.
Re: He has just paid now by Debeloved87(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ouch...so much blows on her head..mehn u guys should take it easy on her..the spirit of money is terrible, we'v seen a situation were because of #20 a live is taken..money separate friends, money dismantle families and raise arch enemies, a situation where greediness leads to a deal gone bad therefore claims lives,except one has self control. And dont let us forget that this is the money she is using to fund her bizness, thats why bizness people dont sell on credit, u must have been a regular or a close customer before they can do so....if she hasnt taken that step the guy might still be posting her....however madam,dont because of your own money make someone else to loose his own means of living, things should be done with wisdom and self control.
Re: He has just paid now by sleeky8(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
To all the stupid and idiotic people insulting the OP, just answer this question if 10 customers owe your one man business 15k each how much is that and how do you think your business will last? The OP did the right and correct thing just ask yourself after 2months of pleading and begging he didn't pay but when force and threats was put in the equation he readily paid, this proves he is a very wicked person.
Re: He has just paid now by biggerboys(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
I wonder why u people are insulting the lady.....I remember a stupid banker owing my sister 35k since 2011.though my sister just bone the money sha,but I wonder y some people will buy something & promise to pay by month ending,yet won't pay after many months.
U are saying she wants 2 destroy d guy's life,but is he not destroying her life too by not paying her d 15k?u tink business is easy?na u give her d capital 2 start her business?
@op.....though u took d case 2 extreme oh....but I no blame u jhoor.some people are like goats...they won't hear word until u beat them wella.....with correct cain....
Re: He has just paid now by Les: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
jodeci:

For crying out loud,this is just the second month,has she explored other means?.Dont support whats clearly wrong.Even the government owes albeit deliberately as you claimed.
what is 15k that a banker can't pay?
Re: He has just paid now by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
All those insultin this lady are not fair in judgement. How can you owe someone 15k for 2 months. She is busy hustling to help her biz and one stupid banker whose salary is at least 4 times that amount is trying to fustrate her plans. Emeka deserves this abeg. Na must to do fine boy if you can't manage fineboism?
Re: He has just paid now by spicyv1(f): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
tobiflink: All those insultin this lady are not fair in judgement. How can you owe someone 15k for 2 months. She is busy hustling to help her biz and one stupid banker whose salary is at least 4 times that amount is trying to fustrate her plans. Emeka deserves this abeg. Na must to do fine boy if you can't manage fineboism?

Don't mind em! angry, lack of discipline!
Re: He has just paid now by ifyalways(f): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
wow wow.

Na wao. Are we really sure there was any debt? Are we sure this was not a well planned game targeted at tarnishing someone's image?

@OP,what do you mean by "he just paid now" ? Under what circumstances,how?

I took the liberty to call the so-called debtor and he claims he neither knows you nor repaid any debt.
Na real wao for internet undecided
Re: He has just paid now by kayswag100(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
As I've said before, supporters of indiscipline are also per takers.

All these ppl insulting her owe one person or the other.

debtors.!!!!!
Re: He has just paid now by kayswag100(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
Aunty Private Investigor, as if you expect the debtor to readily accept.

You CAN'T know what this seller is going through until it HAPPENS TO YOU! !!!

ifyalways: wow wow.

Na wao. Are we really sure there was any debt? Are we sure this was not a well planned game targeted at tarnishing someone's image?

@OP,what do you mean by "he just paid now" ? Under what circumstances,how?

I took the liberty to call the so-called debtor and he claims he neither knows you nor repaid any debt.
Na real wao for internet undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

HP International Sales Graduate Program-1303269 / Nigerian Navy Recruitment For 2014 Begins 27th October / My Birth Certificate And Interview. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.