Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? (534 Views)

Benson Idahosa University BIU Admission The 2015/16 / How To Gain University Admission And Pass UTME EXAMS / Gain University Admission Without Writing Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? by Alikaxon(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2013
After all the struggle and the rough times we have to go through in writing waec/neco, jamb, post jamb etc. Its nt just easy for Nigerian students o. It requires working extensively very hard to achieve that goal. Its all about focuss and dedication to studies. Its every student(s) dream. So, did got admitted same year?? For me; i was.
Re: Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? by Fynestboi: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Yes but i forfeit the admisn coz i was given another course
Re: Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? by Alikaxon(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Fynestboi: Yes but i forfeit the admisn coz i was given another course
eh. Dat is sad, but hope u ve been admitted in ur choice course nw?
Re: Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2013
yes...i waznt even expectin admission dat year
Re: Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? by alubeze1(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Yes, i had admission into d university dsame year i finished secondary school. Although i applied for accounting but i was given business education. In business education there is accounting option, i nw found out dat i am at d advantageous side. Am so happy wit dis course. God knows best. U will neva knw hw good and interesting it is until u experience it.
Re: Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? by Alikaxon(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2013
alubeze1: Yes, i had admission into d university dsame year i finished secondary school. Although i applied for accounting but i was given business education. In business education there is accounting option, i nw found out dat i am at d advantageous side. Am so happy wit dis course. God knows best. U will neva knw hw good and interesting it is until u experience it.
really? I wish u goodluck
Re: Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? by musty001: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
graduated dis year nd was givien admission into abu 2 study medicine*amen*
Re: Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? by DrArewa(f): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
yes but i was given a difrnt course
Re: Did You Gain University Admission The Same Year You Left Secondary School?? by Alikaxon(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Dr. Arewa:
yes but i was given a difrnt course
nawa o. Different course wahala. So are u contented with the course?

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Update / While We Await ASUU's Decision: Questions For ASUU, FG & Mr President / PDP Crisis Worsens …as Party Suspends Oyinlola, Baraje, Jaja, Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.