Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Females Are More Matured Than Males - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Females Are More Matured Than Males (14358 Views)

Are Females More Caring Than Males / Are Female Children Generous Than Males? / Why Do We Hv More Fair Skin Females Than Males. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by crackhaus: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amaaskia: Duh obviously, we females are more matured than those male babies cheesy grin
Uhhh...not really Ama, see you females just like to think so....hence the saying,
Women are smarter than we think they are, but not as smart as they themselves think they are.

1 Like

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by danny301: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
The appearance of a girl looking more matured than a boy of her age has to do with the fact that our society gave more shield to girl than was given to the boy. In the traditional African society girls were not given the freedom to explore their world or go wide like the boys which some may mistake for maturity… It was often expected of boys to engage in some kind of things which then were more or less taboos for girls so it was not necessarily about maturity. Girls were groomed from young age to be lady-like and also taught responsibility but boys were allowed to grow into responsibilities on their own… In most cases what we call maturity in girls are just “play-acting” and pretext … They are merely acting scripts but the boys belong to the world of reality… This is not to take anything from womanhood but talking about maturity in the real sense of the word, I think boys mature faster than girls especially in today’s world where girls are no-longer restricted in several ways like in those days.

2 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
crackhaus:
Uhhh...not really Ama, see you females just like to think so....hence the saying,
Women are smarter than we think they are, but not as smart as they themselves think they are.

LOL blah blah!
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by anselm791(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Yup, that's because mothers teach their female kids how to act like a lady and a home keeper while the fathers are always busy and just buy the boys toy guns and football.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by harsysky(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ur ryt @op ..yle growing up , the male learn't from school that the male folks are the head of the family...they settle bills, buy everyfin the house needs...with that in mind , they tend to feel it is rili an honor being in dat position (ofcourse it is). It re-wires the way we see things, makes us argue wen we shudn't jst cos we r men n shudn't get beaten in anyfin. As for the gals they jst act quiet, no talking too much except with dia fellow clique, which is anoda way gals exhibit dia maturity... U ll also notice gals comporting themselves wen they r with guys which make us think they r mature , but wen a guy get to that maturity stage , He wud come to notice that some of those gals , he tot wia matured , are rili not..
Anoda important thing , wen gals develop, matured men approach them which is anoda way they get matured more than guys of their age..
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by ayobase(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tgirl4real: From my observation, I think women are usually more matured than men of the same age. But, when they get to a certain age, the men catch up and become more matured.

What do you guys think?

Well well, I have always been telling my friends this.

What do u expect of a girl that gets along with guys beyond her age bracket. The guys intellect rubs on her, thereby giving her edge over guys within her age bracket.

As time goes on, the guys of her age bracket improve overtime and measure up to standard!

That is the reason why I'm always telling my friends never to worry when a lady of their age wouldn't comply, so we also tend to go for the younger ones. Do you expect a girl of 22 I'm dating to be thinking like a guy of 22. My intellect and views must have rubbed on her by induction.
Just my view!
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by crackhaus: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amaaskia:

LOL blah blah!
I know it's hard to swallow grin
But at least you can take consolation in the part that reads, "Women are smarter than we think they are."
Leave the latter part for us to chew on.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Ukutsgp(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amaaskia: Duh obviously, we females are more matured than those male babies cheesy grin
u must be high with new wine.

1 Like

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by peterjero(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
You are right, that's why men also date younger girls, because they can't cope with their age mates. Women think robustly , while men think straight
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Greatihex(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nonso23: As much i think it's a subjective opinion i quite agree with you.
I also like to believe the reason is due to the societal contribution to the upbringing of the girl child. It's not strange to see a little girl playing with dolls, changing and making clothing for it, keeping the doll house clean and arranged and getting really concerned should her doll get as much as a surface scratch; but boys at the same age on the other hand are off playing video games or football and generally living in the moment. This early childhood leisure engagements instills the spirit of responsibility in a girl child at an early age while instilling the instincts of survival in the boys. This responsibility lead girls to form cliques in order to voice and share their insecurities and hence getting more mature a lot earlier than their male counterparts. Boys catching up later is just another phase for their development when they find out that plans are important if they are ever going to amount to anything at all in life. Then the survival instincts accumulated over their playful years kick in but this time in a more rational and well thought-out pattern instead of usual impulsive response.
Well, it all boils down to how the human society has set standards required to be fulfilled by both sexes.
#epistle
. U dn say am 5nish
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
crackhaus:
I know it's hard to swallow grin
But at least you can take consolation in the part that reads, "Women are smarter than we think they are."
Leave the latter part for us to chew on.

LOL you're funny.

Like you've given me a test and measured my IQ. Blabbing based on assumptions. African man. Mtchewwwww shift jare!
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Ngokafor(f): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
...female are generally more matured i believe..
...apart from it being genetic,they are assigned a lot more responsibilties at an early age..

..cooking and cleaning for her parents and siblings initially..*wife material things*... ...it later continues with husband and children..
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by orgasticdance: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
there's a grain of truth to this and a certain aspect(saving habits of males vs females) has been researched in one pakistani study that showed women were generally more financially conservative than men. men are more reckless(bad) but also more competitive(good), an aspect of our species parceled to us from our hunter gathering forbears. maturity doesnt win wars, build empires and innovate fancy things like facebook and nairaland.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Alikaxon(m): 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
The girls mature first before boys; and the boys mature and surpass them later
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by NZAN(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
What is maturity? Either SPIRITUAL, BEHAVIOURS, GROW(size), REASONING etc Because we all got separate view of it.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Orikinla(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
[size=18pt]No.
Otherwise they will not end up getting pregnant for millions of stupid men and breed innocent kids they cannot feed to worsen the state of poverty in the world.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Tgirl4real(f): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
ayobase:

Well well, I have always been telling my friends this.

What do u expect of a girl that gets along with guys beyond her age bracket. The guys intellect rubs on her, thereby giving her edge over guys within her age bracket.

As time goes on, the guys of her age bracket improve overtime and measure up to standard!

That is the reason why I'm always telling my friends never to worry when a lady of their age wouldn't comply, so we also tend to go for the younger ones. Do you expect a girl of 22 I'm dating to be thinking like a guy of 22. My intellect and views must have rubbed on her by induction.
Just my view!

Your view is on point.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
shymexx:

I don't think she was alluding to maturing physically.

Regardless, maturity is subjective and most people don't understand what it's about. I'd say maturity is just as cliché as people throw the word "intelligent" around. However, women tend to be more superficial not more matured.

I honestly don't know how emotional people can be matured, tbh. Yes, on the outside, but once you get closer to them, you would find out that the brain of a 35 years old woman, is no different from that of a 19 years old.

Word!!
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by VirginFinder: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Amaaskia:

LOL you're funny.

Like you've given me a test and measured my IQ. Blabbing based on assumptions. African man. Mtchewwwww shift jare!

Why are you so insecure?

You've been the only immature person on this thread so far.

1 Like

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by BMZK: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
pro01: The simple way to contexualise this theory/question is this: Girls generally get introduced to sexuality and sexual experiences/encounters before (or more than) their male peers, and this is often with much older people. You'd be shocked by how many 14 year old girls are already phucking their 30 year old teachers and 40 year old principals, while receiving sweet enticement from countless agbayas in their neighbourhood and elsewhere. This continues all the way to early adulthood. These experiences invariably expand girls' orientations and emotional maturity. Boys don't get to 'enjoy' such experiences for the most part. . .until they become adults and the equation begins to balance gradually.

That is the basis for the perceived differences in maturity and experience between females and males in teenage years and early adulthood.
You are reasoning like an insider!!! Are you a teacher? Lol
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Dannylux: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tgirl4real: From my observation, I think women are usually more matured than men of the same age. But, when they get to a certain age, the men catch up and become more matured.

What do you guys think?

Mature*
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Bome01(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Like the old saying goes "Men are like wine, they mature with age"
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Georgesmartt(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Men process information primarily from the
left side of the brain. Women tend to use
both sides simultaneously.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
eve sharpally wiseup, adam still dey pursue goat nakee for jungle.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Georgesmartt(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
The two highest IQ scores ever recorded
belonged to women
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Princenathan(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
masturity ma big ooo.
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by jahbiz: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Physically and in talking like parrot they do but "upstair" they cant.

1 Like

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Dandostism: 4:26am On Oct 26, 2013
yes ofcouse! a girl at d same age wit a boy wil sweep his account.

1 Like

Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by saBiggy(m): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2013
Why our girls dey daydream like this. U na fit survive this world without us grin
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Youngpo413: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2013
tintingz: Mature as in I don't get it? undecided

matured as in... fuckkk earlier date bigger boys/married men old enough to be their father!

Do you now got it?
Re: Females Are More Matured Than Males by Youngpo413: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]No.
Otherwise they will not end up getting pregnant for millions of stupid men and breed innocent kids they cannot feed to worsen the state of poverty in the world.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? / Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed? / How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.