Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George (1832 Views)

Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / Are Spiritual Husbands Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 1]

Beloved, you might have heard of spiritual gifts but you are not quite sure you understand them

A spiritual gift is a special ability, given by the Holy Spirit to every believer at their conversion to be used to minister to others and therefore build up the Body of Christ

Although spiritual gifts are given when the Holy Spirit enters new believers

The use and purpose of spiritual gifts need to be understood and developed as you grow spiritually

A spiritual gift is much like a muscle; the more you use it, the stronger it becomes

QUESTION: What are the six truths about spiritual gifts?

Think about the answer. I doubt you'll even get close to the answer but give it a try anyway

I'll give you the answer on my tomorrows post

Would you like GODPROPHET to be your spiritual teacher and councillor? PARTNER NOW => Godprophesy@yahoo.com

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge

P.S. Before the end of this thread, I shall list and explain the 17 Spiritual Gifts. I shall also reveal timeless principles on how to unlock your Spiritual Gifts. Make sure you visit this thread everyday
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 2]

Beloved, yesterday I defined spiritual gifts and today I shall explain the six truths about spiritual gifts

QUESTION: What are the six truths about spiritual gifts?

ANSWER: THE SIX TRUTHS ABOUT SPIRITUAL GIFTS

1. Only believers have spiritual gifts - 1 Cor 2:14

2. You can’t earn or work for a spiritual gift - Eph 4:7

3. The Holy Spirit decides what gifts you get - 1 Cor 12:11

4. You are to develop the gifts God gives you - Rom 11:29

5. It’s a sin to waste the gifts God gave you - 1 Cor 4:1-2 and Mt 25:14-30

6. Using your gifts honours God and expands you - John 15:8

Tomorrow, I shall teach you how to unlock your spirituals

Would you like GODPROPHET to be your spiritual teacher and councillor? PARTNER NOW => Godprophesy@yahoo.com

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, I shall list and explain the 17 Spiritual Gifts. Make sure you visit this thread everyday
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 3]

Beloved, yesterday I explained the six truths about spiritual gifts and today I shall teach you how to unlock your spiritual gifts

UNLOCKING YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS

God desires you to unlock your spiritual gifts He has chosen for you

"Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened." - Matt. 7:7-8

Learning more about God gifts to you and the many ways you can use those gifts is a life-long process

The Bible does not lock us into tight restrictions as to the number of spiritual gifts

Remember, you can have more than one gift, but everyone has at least one

The gift of service edifies the gifts of others, freeing them from temporal tasks to focus on their spiritual gifts

People with the gift of service often like to work behind the scenes

INSTRUCTION

As you read through this list, prayerfully consider if the biblical definition for each of the gifts describes you

The major lists of gifts are stated below

1. Romans 12:3-8

2. 1 Cor 12:1-11; 27 -31

3. Eph. 4:11-12

4. 1 Peter 4:9-11

And there are other passages that mention or illustrate gifts not included in these lists

One person can have many gifts

This list can serve as a helpful guideline, giving you ideas about the kinds of spiritual gifts God gives...

The key is to find the areas in which the Holy Spirit seems to supernaturally empower your service to others

Tomorrow, I shall only list the 17 Spiritual Gifts. Make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, I shall explain the 17 Spiritual Gifts. Make sure you visit this thread everyday
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 4]

Beloved, yesterday I taught you how to unlock your Spiritual Gifts and today I shall list the 17 Spiritual Gifts

THE 17 SPIRITUAL GIFTS

1. ADMINISTRATION OR ORGANIZATION

2. DISCERNMENT

3. ENCOURAGEMENT OR EXHORTATION

4. EVANGELISM

5. FAITH

6. GIVING

7. HEALING

8. HOSPITALITY

9. LEADERSHIP

10. MERCY

11. MIRACLES

12. PASTORING OR SHEPHERDING

13. PRAYING IN SPIRIT OR TONGUES/INTERPRETATION

14. PROPHECY

15. SERVICE

16. TEACHING

17. WISDOM

Tomorrow, I shall teach you ADMINISTRATION SPIRITUAL GIFT. Make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, I shall explain the 17 Spiritual Gifts. Make sure you visit this thread everyday
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 5]

THE 17 SPIRITUAL GIFTS

Beloved, yesterday I listed the 17 Spiritual Gifts and today I shall teach you Administration Spiritual Gift

1. ADMINISTRATION OR ORGANIZATION SPIRITUAL GIFT

This is the ability to recognize the gifts of others and recruit them

The is also the ability to organize and manage people, resources and time

1 Cor 12:27-28 - "Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues."

There is a spiritual dimension to administration

Administrators are involved in building up the Church
Administration gift is not thought by many as being glamorous or rewarding like prophecy gift, healing gift etc

Administrators help others to do different work for the Kingdom

Administration might be boring, frustrating and time consuming because of the correspondence to respond to, the arranging of church events etc

The spiritual gift of administration is the ability to turn God-given vision into reality

The word administration comes from Latin and literally means ‘to’ (ad) ‘minister’

To administer is to do ministry

Apostle Paul lists it as one of the spiritual gifts for building up the church so it is an important gift

The Holy Spirit equips the administrator with the ability to make things happen and to help church-life flourish

So do not belittle administration spiritual gift

It is hugely important and an active part of what the Holy Spirit is doing in the church

Let us look at the story of the early church in Acts 6

Thousands have started to follow Jesus and some things have begun to get out of hand

The leadership decides it needs some help with practical arrangements – the church is in desperate need of administrators

So they appoint people known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom, people like Stephen

A man referred in Acts 6:8 as being ‘full of God’s grace and power’ who ‘did great wonders and miraculous signs among the people’

An administrator "Stephen" was the first Christian martyr

Administrator should understand the vital importance of God-anointed administration to making things work

Administrator should understand the spiritual nature of church work

What a privilege for you to serve in Jesus administration

Administrator should sometimes carry out work as part of a team to build up the Kingdom of God

Administrator should serve someone infinitely more powerful than any of the rulers of this world

Because to serve Jesus is more than a role or a job description

As you offer your time in the service of God, you find yourself alongside Him as co-workers

QUESTION: WHERE CAN AN ADMINISTRATOR GET INSPIRATION FROM?

ANSWER: There are a variety of biblical characters you can get inspiration and encouragement from

1. JOSEPH

Genesis chapters 41 – 47 tell the story of Joseph in Egypt during the years of plenty and the years of famine

Joseph was the individual chosen by God who was the only one who could interpret Pharaoh’s dreams despite Pharaoh trying others first - Gen 41:8

As a result of Joseph’s spiritual discernment Pharaoh appointed Joseph as overseer for Egypt - Gen 41:39 – 43

With Joseph’s planning and spiritual insight into the future, they were able to store up the excess famine from the years of plenty to help them in the years of famine - Gen 41:48 – 49, 56

And it was not just Egypt that suffered but other countries around the world but because of Joseph’s administration, Egypt led the way in surviving the famine - Gen 41:57

2. NEHEMIAH

Nehemiah was a cupbearer to king Artaxerxes in the Persian court

He is so concerned for his people in Jerusalem that for four months he continues to grieve and pray over the situation - Neh 1:4

When the opportunity comes, he has a practical plan to put to the king - Neh 2:4 – 6

Nehemiah’s plans are accepted and he has documents prepared for safe passage and to provide initial materials - Neh 2:7 – 9

Nehemiah inspects the city in secret to formulate what needs to be done - Neh 2:11 – 16

The work required is shared; all sorts of people join together in the work of rebuilding

Nehemiah even gets people to work on sections nearest their homes as bit of local incentive - Neh 3

They have a dynamic leader and an organizer; even when they face opposition Nehemiah has a secondary plan to get them to pray and to set a guard - Neh 4:9

The work was completed in 52 days and even those opposed to it had to acknowledge the Lord’s hand in it all - Neh 6:16

NOTE: Stephen referred above, but appointed with six others by the early church to administer the distribution of food to widows - Acts 6:1 – 6

The appointment of these seven enabled the other apostles and early church leaders to ‘prayer and the ministry of the word’ - Acts 6:3

It was important for them to segregate the work for the furtherance of the Kingdom

We don’t all have to be involved in everything, we can concentrate on specific areas of work but we do need to be ‘known to be full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom’ - Acts 6:3

So we can carry out our tasks as God-inspired administrators

QUESTIONS: WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE IS A LACK OF ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT?

"Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to complete it?" - Luke 14:28

It is important to plan before undertaking any event

In Exodus 35 and 36 we read that the Israelites had a brilliant designer and appeal director in Moses for the building of the sanctuary and there were skilled craftsmen in Bezalel and Oholiab to carry out the work

But he didn't have an appeal administrator

So the people kept on bringing offerings, until Bezalel and Oholiab couldn't cope with it all and had to tell Moses to get the people to stop - Ex 36:4 –

If there had been an administrator it may have made life easier for the craftsmen and taken some of the load off Moses

ADVISE: If you are having a huge church programme, get someone to administrate it so that you know how the it is going and they can inform you when you reach your targets

HOW SHOULD ADMINISTRATORS THINK?

Administrators should consider everything they do prayerfully

Dedicating to the Lord everything you do

I always pray before I answer phone calls, read SMS and emails

WHAT ARE THE PERSONALITY OF AN ADMINISTRATOR?

An administrator should have a Christ like personality in approach, planning, a servant heart, a good listening ear and lots of patience

‘...in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work’ - 2 Cor 9:8

And, ‘this service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God’. - 2 Cor 9:12

WHAT ARE ADMINISTRATOR WORKING TOOLS?

1. UNDERSTAND YOUR FAITH

I. Separation - You cannot separate the spiritual from the physical

II. Administrators should understand the ministry of administration as it serves all other ministries and see it as the gift of Jesus Christ to his church

III. Be enthusiastic – it may not be frontline but it is given for the health of the Church

2. DO NOT BE AFRIAD TO ASK QUESTIONS

Good administrators ask questions all the time. Keep asking questions

3. MAKE PLANS

Making plans helps to clarify issues. Plans of tasks, events etc

I. Be Creative - work where you can think outside the box

II. Have Vision – don’t compromise just for acceptability and take risks

III. Make priorities - some things are more important than others

QUESTION: WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN GOD PLAN?

Jeremiah 29:11 - “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”

IV Agree on shared values

4. EMPATHY

Administrators should see things from other peoples perspective

This will help the administrator to have a different perspective of the plan

Administrators should understand his or her strengths, weaknesses and personality

5. EXPERIENCE

Administrators should learn from the past but don’t be enslaved to it

6. BE RESOURCEFUL

I. Administrators should get what is available, especially people and time

II. Don’t try to do too much or more than you can

Churches can expect too much from you

III. Never let finance dictate mission

Budgets are about what you believe

God wants you to do, not what is in the bank but count the cost and be wise

IV. Know the standards you are working to and also the expectations of the resources

7. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO PLAN

I. Administrators should seek God’s plans and work within them

II. Administrators should learn from biblical planning - before the foundation of the world, the plan of salvation was there

III. Administrators should have clear aims and targets to achieve those aims

IV. Administrators should pray first, plan second and not the other way round

8. AIM FOR SIMPLICITY

I. Administrators should seek a simple solution no matter how complex it maybe

II. Administrators should be prepared to change at short notice

III. Administrators should look inwards and outwards – don’t tie people up in your own way of thinking

IV. Simple administration keeps the focus on the real mission

V. Administration is a means to help achieve the mission God has given and not the mission itself

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE ROLES OF ADMINISTRATORS TO MINITRIES?

I. Administrators should pray for them and uphold them for what they do

II. Administrators should support and encourage them in the role that they carry out

III. Administrators should pray for them and it doesn’t need to be just for those in higher ministries

IV. Administrators should look out for others who might have this gifting too

Not just those who can get things done but those who have a servant heart and a Christ-like approach

Tomorrow, I shall teach you DISCERNMENT SPIRITUAL GIFT. Make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by niceprof: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nice,revelatory and spiritually educative,i will be following the thread,do you have it in a book form?
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 6]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Administration Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Discernment Spiritual Gift

2. DISCERNMENT SPIRITUAL GIFT

This is the ability to distinguish between the spirit of truth and the spirit of lies

This is also the ability to detect inconsistencies in another’s life and confront in love

QUESTION: WHERE CAN A PERSON WITH DISCERNMENT SPIRITUAL GIFT GET INSPIRATION FROM?

ANSWER: There are a variety of biblical characters with discernment spirit you can get inspiration from and some of them are as follows:

1. OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

2. ELIJAH

3. ELISHA

4. SAMUEL

5. SOLOMON

6. RAHAB

7. PAUL

8. PETER

The list goes on...........

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE 10 SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE DISCERNMENT SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The person with discernment spiritual gift should have these qualities

1. You should recognize falsehood

2. You should recognize the word of God

3. You should know right from wrong

4. You should be able to sense deception in others

5. You should be able to sense deception in doctrines

6. You should know truth from lies

7. You should know genuine from fake

8. You should be able to detect inconsistencies in others

9. You should be able to confront in love

10. You should be able to lead others to the truth

QUESTIONS: WHAT ARE THE 6 COMMON MISTAKES OF THOSE WITH DISCERNMENT SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Those with discernment spiritual gift are prone to these 6 common mistakes

I. Pride

II. Slander

III. Perfectionism

IV. Back biting

V. Criticism

VI. Critical self-examining

QUESTIONS: WHAT ARE THE 5 MAJOR THINGS THAT IMPROVE DISCERNMENT SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: There are 5 major things that improve discernment spiritual gift and they are as follows

1. You should work on your knowledge

2. You should work on your decisions

3. You should work on your confrontation

4. You should work on your physical senses

5. You should work on your spiritual senses

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE KEYS TO DISCERNMENT SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: There are 3 major keys to discernment spiritual gift and they are as follows

I. Study daily

II. Love more

III. Seek confirmation from the Holy Spirit

QUESTION: WHAT DEPARTMENT SHOULD THOSE WITH DISCERNMENT SPIRITUAL GIFT BE IN THE MINISTRY?

ANSWER: There are 3 major department with those with discernment spiritual gift can be in the ministry and they are as follows

I. Counselling Department

II. Discernment Committee

III. Personal Assistant to a Minister of God

Tomorrow, I shall teach you EXHORTATION SPIRITUAL GIFT. Make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

To know more about spiritual gifts and how to UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY? Visit any good bible believing church close to you or EMAIL GODPROPHET => Godprophesy@yahooo.com - (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Beloved niceproof

I will notify you when my books are out

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 7]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Discernment Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Exhortation (Encouragement) Spiritual Gift

3. EXHORTATION OR ENCOURAGEMENT SPIRITUAL GIFT

To exhort “parakaleo” in the Greek means to call near, to invite, to urge strongly, to implore others into action, to make a forceful appeal for immediate response

EXHORTATION SPIRITUAL GIFT is the ability to motivate people to act on biblical principles, especially when they are discouraged or wavering in their faith

This is also the ability to bring out the best in others and challenge them to develop their potential

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE USES OF EXHORTATION SPIRITUAL GIFTS?

ANSWER: The uses of exhortation spiritual gift are listed below

I. Exhortation spiritual gift is to be exercise by grace and faith because the vitality of the body of Christ is dependent on faith and grace

II. Exhortation spiritual gift is to build up the body of Christ Jesus

III. Exhortation spiritual gift is to motivate other members of the body of Christ to make Godly choices

IV. Exhortation spiritual gift is mostly expressed in personal appeal

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE 4 CHALLENGES OF USING EXHORTATION SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The 4 challenges of exhortation spiritual gift are listed below

1. Most people will reject you

2. Most people will be hostile to you

3. Most people will be harsh to you

4. Most people will be judgemental of you

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE 3 SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE EXHORTATION SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The person with exhortation spiritual gift should have these 3 qualities

I. To motivate people

II. To Care deeply for sinners

III. To Correct errors wherever they are found

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE SOLE PURPOSE OF EXHORTATION SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The sole purpose of exhortation spiritual gift is to remind the hearer of the amazing work of God in Christ Jesus

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE BIBLE VERSES FOR EXHORTATION SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Below are some of the bible verses of exhortation spiritual gift

1. Acts 11:23-24

2. Romans 12:8

3. Titus 1:9

4. Acts 15:32

5. Titus 2:11-15

6. II Timothy 4:2

7. Acts 14:21-22

Tomorrow, I shall teach you EVANGELISM SPIRITUAL GIFT

Make sure you visit this thread tomorrow

To know more about spiritual gifts and how to UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

Visit any good bible believing church close to you or EMAIL GODPROPHET => Godprophesy@yahooo.com (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 8]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Exhortation (Encouragement) Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Evangelism Spiritual Gift

4. EVANGELSIM SPIRITUAL GIFT

QUESTION: WHAT IS EVANGELISM SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Evangelism spiritual gift is the ability to boldly and clearly communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ to unbelievers to become believers

The world greatest evangelist of all time is Jesus

If you study the life of Jesus carefully, you will noticed that Jesus hardly associate with religious leaders, priests and worshippers

Rather, he associated with sinners; tax collectors, prostitute etc

The religious leaders, priest and worshippers of those days were unhappy with Jesus

Jesus taught his disciples to bring sinners to the kingdom of God because that was his aim of coming to earth

All believers are called to evangelise and reach out to unbelievers with the Gospel - Matthew 28:18-20

But some are given an extra measure of faith and effectiveness of evangelism

The spiritual gift of evangelism is found in Ephesians 4:11-12

While evangelism is the responsibility of all believers, people with evangelism spiritual gift display extraordinary boldness and skill at sharing the good news of Jesus

People with evangelism spiritual gift always share the good news naturally in any conversation with people they know or unknown

Evangelist is not only a spiritual gift but also an office in the body of Christ

The Greek of word for evangelists is Euaggelistes which means one who brings good news

BIBLE REFERENCE

1. Acts 21:8

2. Timothy 5:5

QUESTIONS: WHAT ARE THE 4 MAJOR ATTRIBUTES OF EVANGELIST?

ANSWER: The 4 major attribute of an evangelist is listed below

I. Evangelist care passionately about unbelievers and will go out willingly to share the good news with unbelievers

II. Evangelists are able to overcome fear of rejection and engage unbelievers about Jesus

III. Evangelists seeks relationship with those who don’t know Jesus

IV. Evangelist communicate with all types of people

QUESTION: HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE GIFTED WITH EVANGELISM SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The answer is listed below

1: You find it easy to discuss about Jesus with others

2: You feel sad when you didn’t share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a day

3. You are happy when unbelievers give their life to Christ

4. You derive joy teaching unbelievers about Jesus

5. You derive joy being sharing the good news of Jesus with unbelievers

6. You are able to effectively communicate to unbelievers in languages unbelievers understands

7. You are happy to make friends with unbelievers

QUESTIONS: WHAT IS THE WEAKNESS OF EVANGELIST?

I. Pride

II. Restlessness

III. Impatient

Tomorrow, I shall teach you FAITH SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about spiritual gifts and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

Visit any good bible believing church close to you or EMAIL GODPROPHET => Godprophesy@yahooo.com (PARTNERS ONLY)

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 9]

Beloved, last week I explained Spiritual Gifts, six truths about spiritual gifts, unlock your spiritual gifts, listed the 17 Spiritual Gifts, Administration Spiritual Gift, Discernment Spiritual Gift, Exhortation Spiritual Gift, Evangelism Spiritual Gift

And this week I shall teach you Faith Spiritual Gift and other Spiritual Gifts

Make sure you visit this thread everyday

To know more about spiritual gifts and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 10]

QUESTION: WHAT IS FAITH?

ANSWER: “Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” - Hebrews 11:1

Faith is the ability to trust God for what cannot be seen and to act on God’s promise, regardless of what the circumstances indicate

Faith in the Greek word "pisteuo" which means believe

The adjective of faith in Greek is "pistos" which means "faithful"

Faith covers creation or destruction, blessing or cursing, removal or alteration

Faith is the authority to effect divine intervention through the power of the Holy Spirit

Yet the essential nature of faith expresses itself in distinct but related forms

I. Faith to live by

II. Faith as a gift

III. Faith as a fruit

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE KINDS OF FAITH?

ANSWER: There are four kinds of faith found in the New Testament which are listed and explained below

1. There is faith which is a creed - the doctrine we profess to believe - Ephesians 4: 13; 1 Timothy
6: 20-21; Jude 3

2. There is faith which is the basic trust which one has in God for salvation - John 3: 16; Ephesians
2: 8; Hebrews 11: 1-4,6

3. There is faith which is a fruit of the Spirit - a loyalty which is produced by the Holy Spirit and cultivated by the believer. Faithfulness - Galatians 5: 22

4. There is faith which is a gift of the Spirit - a mountain-moving surge - Matthew 17: 20; Matthew 21: 21 and 1 Corinthians 13: 2

This last category is the one which Paul has in mind when he speaks of the spiritual gift of faith

James also implies this kind of faith - 'the prayer of faith' which will heal the sick. This kind of faith is given sovereignly by God

The Holy Bible sometimes appears to merge the two kinds of faith

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE USES OF FAITH SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The uses of faith spiritual gift are listed and explained below

1. Faith spiritual gift was used for direct supernatural blessing in fulfilment of human utterance

Thus Isaac blessed Jacob, 'May God give you of heaven's dew and of earth's richness - an abundance of corn and new wine' - Genesis 27: 28

'By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future

By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed each of Joseph's sons... - Hebrews 11: 20, 21

2. Faith spiritual gift was employed for personal protection in perilous circumstances

Thus we see Daniel in the lions' den. 'When Daniel was lifted from the den, no wound was found on him because he had trusted in his God' - Daniel 6:23

Again, Jesus, whilst tempted in the desert, 'was with the wild animals, and angels attended him' - Mark 1: 13

Also in the case of Paul's snake bitten hand 'Paul shook the snake off into the fire and suffered no ill effects' - Acts 28: 5. Mark 16: 18

3. Faith spiritual gift was employed for supernatural sustenance in famine or fasting

I. Thus we see Elijah being told by the Lord to hide by the brook of Kerith, with the assurance of adequate food since 'I have ordered the ravens to feed you there', and we learn that 'The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning and bread and meat in the evening' - 1 Kings 17: 4,6

II. We see Elijah raising to life the son of the woman of Zarephath 'O Lord my God, let this boy's life return to him... The Lord heard... and he lived' - 1 Kings 17: 21,22

III. Again in the desert, we see Jesus sustained by faith in the word of God. Jesus replied to the devil's temptation to make bread from stones ‘It is written “Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God”’ - Matthew 4: 4

4. Faith spiritual gift operated in bringing about some of the astounding promises of God

I. Thus we read of Sarah, who was old and past the age of child-bearing, becoming pregnant and bearing a son at the very time God promised - Genesis 21: 2

II. Paul drew attention to Abraham's part in this 'Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised' - Romans 4: 20,21

5. Faith spiritual gift operated in the administration of spiritual discipline to grossly moral offenders

I. Paul speaks about how the Corinthian Christians were to discipline a particular individual acting immorally

‘When you are assembled in the name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord’ - 1 Corinthians 4: 4,5

6. Faith spiritual gift was exercised in the victory of the Israelites over the Amalekites at Rephidim

‘As long as Moses held up his hands, the Israelites were winning, but whenever he lowered his hands, the Amalekites were winning’ - Exodus 17: 11

7. Faith spiritual gift was seen to operate in solving domestic and economic problems

I. Elisha told the woman in debt to ‘Go round and ask all your neighbours for empty jars. Don't ask for just a few

Then go inside and shut the door... Pour oil from the little she had remaining into all the jars and as each is filled, put it to one side’ - 2 Kings 4:3,4

8. Faith spiritual gift operated in raising the dead

I. Bound in grave-clothes, the four-days-decomposed dead body of Lazarus was resuscitated when Jesus called in a loud voice ‘Lazarus, come out’ - John 11: 43

9. Faith spiritual gift operated in curses. We see this in the case of the fig-tree, following Jesus' words 'May you never bear fruit again!' - The tree withered immediately - Matthew 21: 19

Again there is the case of Sapphira, the wife of Ananias, who lied to the Holy Spirit

'Peter said to her, "The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they wil1 carry you out also." At that moment she fell down at his feet and died' - Acts 5: 9,10

QUESTION: DO FAITH SPIRITUAL GIFT STILL EXIST?

ANSWER: YES faith spiritual gift still exist and there are countless testimonies of faith spiritual gifts in 21st century which are explained below

I. I was invited to minister in a church programme at Port Harcourt, Nigeria

As I began to minister some church members began to murmur; I was too young, I was fabricating testimonies of distance prophecies, distance healing, distance deliverance and breakthrough which God was using me to do mightily

Until I called out the leader of the murmuring gang by his name and told him his past, present, future and he was delivered instantly before I could lay my hands on him, he falls gently under the power of the Holy Ghost

God was gloried instantly; the entire church and all members of the murmuring gang were amazed by the power of God

II. An enraged lioness dashed out of the jungle killing domestic animals, a woman and a child and headed directly towards a congregation gathered to celebrate Easter

Seeing the danger, the native pastor shouted to the crowd ‘Don't be afraid, the God who saved Daniel from the lions is here, the Risen Christ of Easter is here.’

He turned to the lioness and cried ‘You lion. I curse you in the name of Jesus Christ.’

Then the most amazing thing happened, a bolt of lightning from the sky struck the lioness dead

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE RESPONSE TO FAITH SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: There are 4 responses to faith spiritual gift which is as follows

I. Glory to God

II. The church is affirmed in the value of faith spiritual gift

III. New faith. ‘Many of the Jews who had seen what Jesus did, put their faith in him’ (John 11: 45).

IV. Amazement from the disciples (Matthew 21: 20).

QUESTION: DOES SPIRITUAL GIFT OF FAITH INTERTWINE WITH OTHER SPIRITUAL GIFT?

Yes, faith spiritual gift is intertwine with other spiritual gifts

In the raising of Lazarus, the gift of faith operated with the gift of healing

Since not only was the man raised but he was healed

He had been sick before he died and his body was decomposed after his death but he came back to life whole

But no one could doubt that the gift of miracles had been called into operation too

Tomorrow, I shall teach you GIVING SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about faith spiritual gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 11]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Faith Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Giving Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS GIVING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Giving Spiritual Gift is the ability to generously contribute material resources or money beyond the 10% tithe so that the Body of christ may grow and be strengthened

Giving Spiritual Gift is also the ability to manage money so it may be given to support the ministry of others

The Greek word for Giving spiritual gift is metadidomi which means to impart or to give

QUESTION: WHO IMPART GIVING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit impart Giving spiritual gift to believers to meet various needs of the church and the needy for the glory of God

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF GIVING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Giving spiritual gift is to encourage and provide, giving all credit to Gods love and provision

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE GIVING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The signs that you have Giving Spiritual Gift is listed and explained below

1. Those with Giving spiritual gift love to share with others what God have given them no matter how small it is without asking for any kind of reward or recognition

2. Those with Giving spiritual gift are very hospitable and will seek out ways and opportuinities to help others

3. Those with Giving spiritual gift are excellent stewards and will always adjust their life styles in order to give more to spread the Gospel and care for the needy

4. Those with Giving spiritual gift are happy when someone shares a need with them and are always happy when they can meet the need

GIVING SPIRITUAL GIFT ASSIGNMENT

I: When was the last time you gave to God without asking for something in return?

II. When was the last time you gave to the church of God without feeling bad on the inside?

III. When was the last time you gave to a minister of God that doesn’t minister in your church?

IV. When was the last time you gave meaningfully to the needy without a selfish interest?

Gving is a grace and it is better to give than to receive

BIBLE REFERENCE

1. Romans 12:8

2. Romans 13, 2

3. Corinthians 8:1-5

4. Corinthians 9:6-15

5. Acts 4:32-37

6. Galatians 4:15

7. Philippians 4:10-18

Tomorrow, I shall teach you HEALING SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Giving Spiritual Giving and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 12]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Giving Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Healing Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS HEALING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Healing spiritual gift is the ability to pray in faith specifically for people who need physical, emotional, mental and spiritual healing

Healing spiritual gift is also the ability to perceive when God wants to heal the sick and call on God to heal the sick for the glory of God

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE GIFTED WITH HEALING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: These are the signs that you are gifted with healing spiritual gift?

I. You always want to pray for the sick to get well

II. You are moved by healing verses of the Holy Bible

III. You strongly believe God can heal anyone

IV. You are glad praying for the sick

BIBLE REFERENCE

I Cor. 12:8-9

Matthew 4:23-24

Acts 5:14-16

Acts 3:1-8

Tomorrow, I shall teach you HOSPITALITY SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Healing Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 13]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Healing Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Hospitality Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS HOSPITALITY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Hospitality Spiritual Gift is the ability to make strangers, believers, unbelievers, friends and family members feel warmly welcomed, accepted and comfortable often in your home or church

Hospitality Spiritual Gift is also the ability to coordinate factors that promote fellowship

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE GIFTED WITH HOSPITALITY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: These are the signs that you are gifted with Hospitality spiritual gift?

I. You enjoy greeting people first

II. Your home is a place of fellowship

III. People like visiting your house

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF HOSPITALITY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Giving spiritual gift is to welcome strangers with great love and kindness, giving all glory to Gods love and kindness

QUESTION: WHERE CAN THOSE WITH HOSPITALITY SPIRITUAL GIFT WORK IN THE CHURCH?

ANSWER: Where those with Hospitality Spiritual Gift can work in the church are listed below

I. Welcoming of church visitors

II. House visitation group

III. Followup group

IV. Charity group

V. House Fellowship Planter

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE DANGERS OF HOSPITALITY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Some of the dangers of Hospitality Spiritual Gift are listed below

I. Opening your home and family for Satan

II. Opening your home and family for destruction

III. Opening your home and family for sin

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR HOSPITALITY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Some of the guidelines of Hospitality Spiritual Gift are listed below

I. Discernment to know whom to welcome and whom not to welcome

II. Discernment to know whom to help and whom not to help

REFERENCE

1 Peter 4:9-10

1 Timothy 5:8

Hebrews 13:1-2

Tomorrow, I shall teach you LEADERSHIP SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Hospitality Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 14]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Hospitality Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Leadership Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS LEADERSHIP SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Leadership Spiritual Gift is the ability to clarify and communicate the purpose and direction of a ministry vision in a way that attracts others to get involved

This is also the ability to lead others by example, to work together in accomplishing God given goals

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF LEADERSHIP SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Leadership Spiritual Gift is to lead others to accomplish God given goals to the glory of God

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE LEADERSHIP SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The signs that you have Leadership Spiritual Gift are listed and explained below

1. You can lead others

2. You can inspire others

3. You can motivate others

4. You can encourage others

5. You are bold to speak in public

6. You have great discernment into other people’s spiritual gifts

7. You are able to properly manage other people’s spiritual gifts

QUESTION: HOW CAN SOMEONE GET LEADERSHIP SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit gives Leadership Spiritual Gift

REFERENCE

Rom. 12

Hebrews 13:7-17

1 Timothy 5:20

Tomorrow, I shall teach you MERCY SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Leadership Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, I shall explain 17 Spiritual Gifts. Make sure you visit this thread everyday
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 15]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Leadership Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Mercy Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS MERCY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Mercy Spiritual Gift is the ability to manifest practical, compassionate, cheerful love toward others

The Greek word for Mercy is Eleeo which means to be patient and compassionate toward others

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF MERCY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Mercy Spiritual Gift is to show great compassion to others for the glory of God

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE MERCY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The signs that you have Mercy Spiritual Gift are listed and explained below

1. You always have great compassion for others

2. You always want to assist those that are suffering and afflicted until God intervene

3. You always feel the pains of others

4. You always weep with those that weep

5. You always supply the physical and spiritual needs of others

6. You are able to discern when others are suffering even if they decides to keep it as a secret

QUESTION: HOW CAN SOMEONE GET MERCY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit gives Mercy Spiritual Gift

REFERENCE

Romans 12:15

Galatians 6:2

Romans 12:8

Matthew 5:7

James 3:17

Ephesians 2:4-6

Matthew 18:33

Tomorrow, I shall teach you MIRACLE SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Mercy Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

P.S. Before the end of this thread, I shall explain 17 Spiritual Gifts. Make sure you visit this thread everyday
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 16]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Mercy Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Miracle Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS MIRACLES SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Miracle Spiritual Gift is the ability to pray in faith specifically for God’s supernatural intervention into an impossible situation and see God answer

This is also the ability to sense when God is prompting you to pray this kind of prayer

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF MIRACLE SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Miracle Spiritual Gift is to demonstrate miracles for the glory of God

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE MIRACLE SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The signs that you have Miracle Spiritual Gift are listed and explained below

1. You know with God all things are possible

2. You have experience miracles

3. You are very curious about miracles

4. You are attracted to miracle stories in the Holy Bible

QUESTION: HOW CAN SOMEONE GET MIRACLE SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit gives Miracle Spiritual Gift

REFERENCE

Acts 2:43

Acts 6:8

I Cor. 12:8-10

Acts 2:22

Tomorrow, I shall teach you PASTORING OR SHEPHERDING SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Miracle Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 17]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Miracle Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Pastoring Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS PASTORING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Pastoring Spiritual Gift is the ability to care for the spiritual needs of a group of people and equip them for ministry

This is also the ability to nurture a group in spiritual growth and assume responsibility for their welfare

Pastoring Spiritual Gift is also an office of authority

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF PASTORING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Pastoring Spiritual Gift is to nurture people for the glory of God

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE PASTORING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The signs that you have Pastoring Spiritual Gift are listed and explained below

1. You have long lasting relationship with people

2. You instruct people

3. You advise people

4. You encourage people

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PASTORING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: There are four types of Pastoring Spiritual Gift which are listed and explained below

1. Evangelistic Pastors – These are pastors that have compassion about unbelievers

2. Discipleship Pastors - These are pastors that have compassion to build spiritual foundation for believers

3. Teaching Pastors - These are pastors that have compassion to teach the word of God

4. Administrative Pastors - These are pastors that have compassion to manage the spiritual gifts of others

QUESTION: HOW CAN SOMEONE GET PASTORING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit gives Pastoring Spiritual Gift

REFERENCE

Eph. 4:11

1 Peter 5:1-11

1 Timothy 3:1-7

Tomorrow, I shall teach you PRAYING IN SPIRIT OR TONGUES/INTERPRETATION

To know more about Pastoring Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 18]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Pastoring Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Tongues Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS TONGUES SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Tongues Spiritual Gift is the ability to communicate in an unlearned language

The Greek word for Tongue Spiritual Gift is glossolalia which glossa means tongue and laia means speech

So glossolalia means speaking in tongues or languages

The word glossa appears in the Greek New Testament about fifty times

It is used to represent the physical organ of the tongue - James 3:5, Acts 2:3

Tongue Spiritual Gift was mention in the four Gospel of the Holy Bible

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF TONGUES SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Tongues Spiritual Gift is to communicate the Gospel more effectively for the glory of God

QUESTION: HOW MANY TYPES OF TONGUES SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: There are two types of Tongues Spiritual Gift which are listed and explained below

I. TONGUES SPIRITUAL GIFT OF ANGELS is Angelic languages spoken by believers but understood only by Angels and those divinely gifted with this gift

II. TONGUES SPIRITUAL GIFT OF MEN is unlearned earthly languages spoken by believers but understood by the language ethnic people

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TONGUES SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: There are three benefits of Tongues Spiritual Gift which are listed and explained below

I. Tongues Spiritual Gift renew your Divine Birth Right

II. Tongues Spiritual Gift connects you with the Angels of God

III. Tongues Spiritual Gift boost your spirit

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE TONGUES SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The signs that you have Tongues Spiritual Gift are listed and explained below

1. You learn languages easily and you can speak several languages

2. You understand what people are saying even if you don’t logically understands what they are saying

3. You can pray for hours without getting tired

QUESTION: HOW CAN SOMEONE GET TONGUES SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit gives Tongues Spiritual Gift

REFERENCE

Acts 2:6-15

1 Cor 13:1

I Cor. 12

1 Cor 14:14-15

1 Cor 14:27

1 Cor 14:23

1 Cor 14:39

Tomorrow, I shall teach you PROPHECY SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Tongues Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 19]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Tongues Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Prophecy Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS PROPHECY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Prophecy Spiritual Gift is the ability to receive holy messages from Almighty God and effectively communicate the holy messages to which it was meant for

Prophecy is God speaking to us through another person

The Holy messages from God can be hindered at times by the speaker with the limitation of the physical senses and terrestrial factors

The vessels God uses to convey His messages are imperfect and often the messages are delivered imperfectly because of human limitations like stuttering and stammering just like Moses did but that doesn't mean the message is not from God

The Hebrew word for prophecy is naba which means speak by inspiration and the Greek word for prophecy chazah which means to mentally perceive

There are 661 verses in the Holy Bible that deal with Prophets and prophecy

QUESTION: WHO IS A GENUINE PROPHET?

ANSWER: The person who is gifted from Almighty God with Prophecy Spiritual Gift is called a Prophet or Prophetess

A Genuine Prophet or Genuine Prophetess of God speaks from divine inspiration and the prophecy lead to God and uplift Jesus

QUESTION: WHO IS A FALSE PROPHET?

ANSWER: The person who is not gifted from Almighty God with Prophecy Spiritual Gift is a false Prophet or a false Prophetess

A false Prophet or false Prophetess speaks from satanic inspiration and the prophecy goes against the word of God and leads to worldly pleasures and uplift Satan

Satan can predict the future from what is already known in satanic world

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF PROPHECY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Prophecy Spiritual Gift is to prophesy for the glory of God

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROPHECY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: There are three purpose of Prophecy Spiritual Gift which are listed below

I. To Edify

II. To Encourage

III. To Comfort

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PROPHETS?

ANSWER: There are two types of Prophets which are listed below

I. Major Prophets

II. Minor Prophets

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE PROPHECY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The signs that you have Prophecy Spiritual Gift are listed and explained below

1. You know things about people without them telling you anything

2. You see things before they happen in the future

3. Whenever you dream, it always comes to pass

4. You always examine your life to live more righteously and you always encourage others to live righteously

QUESTION: HOW CAN SOMEONE GET PROPHECY SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit gives Prophecy Spiritual Gift

REFERENCE

Numbers 12:6

Jeremiah 1:5

Romans 12:5

1 Corinthians 12:10

1 Corinthians 13:2

1 Corinthians 14:3-4

1 Corinthians 14:29-33

Acts 11:27-28

1 John 4:1

1 Corinthians 14:37

Tomorrow, I shall teach you SERVICE SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Prophecy Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 20]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Prophecy Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Service Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS SERVICE SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Service Spiritual Gift is the ability to recognize unmet needs in people and take the initiative to provide practical assistance quickly, cheerfully and without a need for recognition

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE SERVICE SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The signs that you have Service Spiritual Gift are listed and explained below

1. You are humble

2. You are cheerful

3. You don’t like to be thanked openly for help you rendered

4. You feel people should not suffer

5. You feel people are more important than material things

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF SERVICE SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Service Spiritual Gift is to meet the need of others for the glory of God

QUESTION: HOW CAN SOMEONE GET SERVICE SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit gives Service Spiritual Gift

REFERENCE

Rom. 12

Tomorrow, I shall teach you TEACHING SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Service Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 21]

Beloved, yesterday I explained Service Spiritual Gift and today I shall teach you Teaching Spiritual Gift

QUESTION: WHAT IS TEACHING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Teaching Spiritual Gift is the ability to educate people by clearly explaining and applying the Bible in a way that causes them to learn

This is also the ability to equip and train other believers for ministry

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE TEACHING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The signs that you have Teaching Spiritual Gift are listed and explained below

I. You derive joy teaching others

II. You teach not because of money

III. People understand your teaching

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF TEACHING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Teaching Spiritual Gift is to teach others for the glory of God

QUESTION: HOW CAN SOMEONE GET TEACHING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit gives Teaching Spiritual Gift

REFERENCE

Eph. 4

Tomorrow, I shall teach you WISDOM SPIRITUAL GIFT

To know more about Teaching Spiritual Gift and how to PRACTICALLY UNLOCK YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS QUICKLY AND EASILY STARTING TODAY?

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2013

Dear Beloved, I shall teach you Wisdom Spiritual Gift tomorrow which shall be the last on Spiritual Gifts series

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2013

Welcome To Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George [CHAPTER 22]

Beloved, today I shall teach you Wisdom Spiritual Gift which shall end the Spiritual Gift Series

QUESTION: WHAT IS WISDOM SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: Wisdom Spiritual Gift is the ability to understand God’s perspective on life situations and share those divine insights in a simple and understandable way

This is also the ability to explain what to do and how to do it

QUESTION: WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE WISDOM SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: There are six signs that you have Wisdom Spiritual Gift and they are explained below

1. You are wise

2. You are highly respected

3. You are careful with your words

4. You enlighten others

5. People seek guidance and direction from you

6. You derive joy in solving mysteries like parables, riddles and life problems

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE GOAL OF WISDOM SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The goal of Wisdom Spiritual Gift is to enlighten others for the glory of God

QUESTION: HOW CAN SOMEONE GET TEACHING SPIRITUAL GIFT?

ANSWER: The Holy Spirit gives WISDOM Spiritual Gift

REFERENCE

1 Cor. 12

Finally Spiritual Gift Series has come to an end and I know you were richly blessed

To know more about Spiritual Gifts and how to instantly unlock your spiritual gifts quickly and easily starting today?

NB: Watch out for my new thread "Prophecy - 2014" which I will be launching very soon on the religion section of this forum

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.OlayeGeorge.com
www.GODCardinals.org

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Pack Stadium In Colombia World Cup Style / Which Other Human Did Cain Marry? / Remi Awode Builds Biggest Auditorium For C&S Church, Divine Blessing Cathedral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.