Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Are Spiritual Husbands Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Spiritual Husbands Real? (62750 Views)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / What Are Spiritual Gifts - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2012
I was reading an article just this morning about people who have had encounters with "spiritual husbands". These "spiritual spouses" according to the accounts given by these people, make it hard for them to get married, stay married and have babies with their physical husbands. They say the husbands/ wives from the spirit world visit them in their sleep and manipulate them sex.ua.lly. I dont know how true this is though I have heard a lot of people say they are affected by this same "affliction" so I would like to hear other opinions about this.

Some people think these dreams might be a result of psychological trauma while others think this is an issue that surely warrants a visit to an exorcist.

So, have any of you had experiences of this sort or at least know people who have suffered such?
Please share.

The article I read: http://www.deliveranceplace.com/stronghold.html

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Ishilove: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
They are very real and very wicked I have a cousin who has been battling with one since she was thirteen and she is 27 now. What she told me was on the night before her thirteenth birthday, she saw a great crowd of people coming to celebrate with her. People whose faces she could not see,and by the following night the demon made his first appearance.
She has undergone deliverance several times,and on one occasion when I had the opportunity to be present at a session,I was apalled at what I saw. During its manifestation,the demon boasted that she was his "queen" and nothing could separate him from her. The demon has sexual intercourse with her in her dreams and it is the orgasms she experiences that wakes her up. He uses different faces to come,and even went to the extent of going to go and warn her boyfriend to stay away from his "wife". What amazed me the most was that when the demon tried to break her relationship in vain,it went to the extent of reporting her activities to her bf.
How? Everything she did was promptly reported by the demon. According to her bf,it even mentioned the names of her past boyfriends,some of who she had forgotten. Can u imagine?? Her bf called her and was like "Moyo,who is Gabriel Chiwendu?". My coz was so shocked becos this was a guy she dated bak way back in school for a very brief period. The tatafo demon had gone to lie to her bf that she was CURReNTLY cheating with the said Gabriel.
I am tired of typing else I would have continued,but the fact remains that they are very real and capable of causing great harm to their victims
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^ shocked shocked shocked
That's interesting. I am now starting to believe that they exist. Different people have told me different stories about this and they could not all be lying.
So has this prevented your cousin from getting married? How come she has not been delivered of this insane spirit? 14 years is a long time oo!
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by IsraelPromise(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
My brother man/ sister woman what you have read or heard about this spiritual husband/ wife is real there is no doubt about it. One man was proposeing to mar ry my yonger sister so, during that time my started having strenge dreams some times an old woman will be worning her in the dream that she shuld live her husband alone that the boy belongs to her and that the boy has been married to her in the spiritual world. So they are and waeked. My brother man/ sister woman what you have read or heard about this spiritual husband/ wife is real there is no doubt about it. One man was proposeing to mar ry my yonger sister so, during that time my started having strenge dreams some times an old woman will be worning her in the dream that she shuld live her husband alone that the boy belongs to her and that the boy has been married to her in the spiritual world. So they are and waeked. My brother man/ sister woman what you have read or heard about this spiritual husband/ wife is real there is no doubt about it. One man was proposeing to mar ry my yonger sister so, during that time my started having strenge dreams some times an old woman will be worning her in the dream that she shuld live her husband alone that the boy belongs to her and that the boy has been married to her in the spiritual world. So they are and waeked.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by LogicMind: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2012
Search for Incubus & Succubus.

Nigeria is still in stone age.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by atasteve: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
I still believe that with proper understanding of God's word, deliverance is archievable. Prayers and fasting are also very important.

1 Like

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by ITbomb(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
a demonic spiritual husband went and have sex with a girl and she got ¿HEAVENLY FEELING¿ Wetin concern heaven with spiritual husband?

3 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2012
atasteve: I still believe that with proper understanding of God's word, deliverance is archievable. Prayers and fasting are also very important.

I dont get it. Is it that it is particularly hard to deliver people of this spirit than it is to deliver them of others? I ask this because a lot of people seem to have had this for a long time and seem pretty hopeless about it, saying that they have visited many spiritual houses but have not found any solutions yet.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2012
Logic Mind: Search for Incubus & Succubus.

Nigeria is still in stone age.

Yeah, I already searched. They are basically just male and female names for these demons. Why would you say Nigeria is still in the stone age as regards this issue?
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by IYANGBALI: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
Can,t you cut his dik or use a big stone to block her kunt if she is a woman. Spiritual husband my foot
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
So lemme see if I got this: a girl/guy, has a dream in which s/he gets it on with somebody, as a result of which s/he orgasms in reality. Sounds to me like a severe case of "blue balls". Wet dreams people!
_
Africans and their superstitions. Smh.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by DidiLove1: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ishilove: They are very real and very wicked I have a cousin who has been battling with one since she was thirteen and she is 27 now. What she told me was on the night before her thirteenth birthday, she saw a great crowd of people coming to celebrate with her. People whose faces she could not see,and by the following night the demon made his first appearance.
She has undergone deliverance several times,and on one occasion when I had the opportunity to be present at a session,I was apalled at what I saw. During its manifestation,the demon boasted that she was his "queen" and nothing could separate him from her. The demon has sexual intercourse with her in her dreams and it is the orgasms she experiences that wakes her up. He uses different faces to come,and even went to the extent of going to go and warn her boyfriend to stay away from his "wife". What amazed me the most was that when the demon tried to break her relationship in vain,it went to the extent of reporting her activities to her bf.
How? Everything she did was promptly reported by the demon. According to her bf,it even mentioned the names of her past boyfriends,some of who she had forgotten. Can u imagine?? Her bf called her and was like "Moyo,who is Gabriel Chiwendu?". My coz was so shocked becos this was a guy she dated bak way back in school for a very brief period. The tatafo demon had gone to lie to her bf that she was CURReNTLY cheating with the said Gabriel.
I am tired of typing else I would have continued,but the fact remains that they are very real and capable of causing great harm to their victims

Please tell this load of crap to a kindergarten class. Must people tie everything they cant explain to some sort of spirit or spiritual problem? Gabriel Chiwendu ko, Joseph Yobo ni.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2012
They are extremely real... Am too busy presently to type out and cite my proofs....
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by eghost247(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^^^ Lol
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by nkemmu(f): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
naijasexy: I was reading an article just this morning about people who have had encounters with "spiritual husbands". These "spiritual spouses" according to the accounts given by these people, make it hard for them to get married, stay married and have babies with their physical husbands. They say the husbands/ wives from the spirit world visit them in their sleep and manipulate them sex.ua.lly. I dont know how true this is though I have heard a lot of people say they are affected by this same "affliction" so I would like to hear other opinions about this.

Some people think these dreams might be a result of psychological trauma while others think this is an issue that surely warrants a visit to an exorcist.

So, have any of you had experiences of this sort or at least know people who have suffered such?
Please share.

@pster,they are sooo real,if a lady dont findout on tym,she wil remain single forever.no man will wnt to marry her.mstatyms,if she finds a good man,d evil spirit wil manipulate the man,making him hate her.may God help us
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by brotherlyn(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
It is real.

I had the challenge from a spirit spouse sometime back and i must confess to you, their activities
can be very stubborn to deal with.

I prayed like i'd never prayed in my life and studied the Word of God. I read and quote the book of
Psalm 18, Isaiah 27 (These are battle ready scriptures that pokes the spirit spouses).

I don't want to write write much on it. The truth of the matter is that they're real and their operation
influences the activities of the physical realm.

These spirit spouses are fallen angels. But, deliverance is guaranteed through Jesus Christ.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Knorkastur: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by dabrake(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2012
ITbomb: a demonic spiritual husband went and have sex with a girl and she got ¿HEAVENLY FEELING¿ Wetin concern heaven with spiritual husband?
LMAO. Nairalanders are really funny
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
@Knorkastur it really is interesting. I read somewhere (not sure if it's that same article) that studies have shown 7/ 10 women (and men as well) have se.xua.l relations in their dreams. Funny thing is that I once took a psychology course in University on dream interpretations and the professor told us categorically that our dreams are the products of our thoughts and there is nothing more to dreams than what we think about. Put in another way, dreams are just a replay of the things we things we think about while we are active. This I believe, but I am also intrigued that these women who claim to have se.xua.l intercourse with strange men (some have even claimed to have intimacy with their fathers!) always have something to mention concerning problems with their marriages, miscarriages etc.

So I was hoping I could get some more insight about that by bringing it here. Frosbel, Goshen360, Joeabgaje where are you guys
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
God2man, ngwanu help me out here. lol
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by kelao: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
Spirit husbands and wife are real demons that are out to destroy lifes of people.deliverance is easy if you meet a strong deliverance minister and not all there money seeking pastors you have all over the place.one good place for total deliverance is the bride assembly,endeavour crescent,odofin park estate,by ijeasha bus stop in lagos.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Akwasi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
they r very real...and destructive
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by moderattor: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
if you still have spiritual husband pls visit TB Joshua's church at ikotun ekpe in lagos.
He effs them up big time and in seconds. Never a failed deliverance.
I have learnt a lot watching thousands of direct deliverance sessions.
The spiritual husbands are contagious, that is, mostly through sex with an afflicted person.
The afflicted person sees the night visitor every night.
They derive joy in causing their victim pain.
Eg, killing someone close, usually the real husband, or children.
And causing complete failure in every endeavour.
They are very arrogant and proud.
They give illnesses to their victims. They always kill their victims. The more pain u show, the more joy they have.
Seems to me that pain is their food.
They often live in the victim, right in the person's heart(mind).
They can control the person at will like a robot.
When a female spirit is in a man, he becomes gay. Liking fellow men and feeling like a woman.
They are reproductive, that is the human female victims spiritually reproduce for them.
A pastor can contract this spirit by attempting to pray for a victim when they themselves are not spiritually empowered for deliverance.
Pastors who possess this spirit can still be doing their pastoral wark every sunday! God help us.
They often affect light skinned ladies, 90 percent of the time.
They can be inherited from the womb!
Usually if the spirit lived in a family idol.
They can cause auto crashes for other family members.
They can cause fire disasters and application denials.
They are easily present in night clubs, this is where many guys get theres.
Lastly every cult member was given atleast one during initiation.
Whenever you visit a witch doctor, the first thing they do install one of those softwares into your system, no matter what problem you came with. Remember that NL thread where a chivita employee visited a witch doctor for a charm to kill his superiors? What later happened? He got sacked from his job, this shows u that the spirit has already started acting.
Every gay has one.
If its in a lady, the husbands business is in trouble.
Lastly, alter call does not solve this problem. You need direct deliverance.
The more you pray daily, the longer you will live.
Incubus incuba incubum, sucubus sucuba sucubum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by xynerise: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
Spiritual husbands only attack young wayward ladies.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Koolking(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
naijasexy: I was reading an article just this morning about people who have had encounters with "spiritual husbands". These "spiritual spouses" according to the accounts given by these people, make it hard for them to get married, stay married and have babies with their physical husbands. They say the husbands/ wives from the spirit world visit them in their sleep and manipulate them sex.ua.lly. I dont know how true this is though I have heard a lot of people say they are affected by this same "affliction" so I would like to hear other opinions about this.

Please share.

SMH @ what people belief. Christians make Christianity complex, intertwined with myths and legends. These portray Christianity as a religion of unreal maxims. It beats my imagination how people will attribute every misfortune to spiritual problems and advertently rule out the possibility of offshoot of their past actions. Very funny!
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Alright guys this is serious. I mean it don't take it lightly. I'm not kidding, seriously. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
_
So I had a dream last night. A spiritual (really hot) bloke told me he's my spiritual husband, and wanted to get it on with me. As he was trying to force himself on me, his spiritual boyfriend saw him and accused him of infidelity, and they began exchanging blows (not the job). What does that mean? Seriously, I'm confused. I'm literally grin grin grin grin grin right now.
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by ronkebp(f): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
No deliverance will be acheivable if the lady/ or man does not denouce such attachment or convenant, you have to ''open your own mouth'' and scream it, that 'i rejet you, i am not your wife/hubby', if you really want to be my hubby/ or wife, come as a human being, scream it and use God's words to fight it, Say it has been ordained by God, that the man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to the wife and they shall become one", SAY; The word of God says'' He that findeth a wife, finds a good thing'' declare for yourself that you are a good thing, remember we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but principalities, rulers...etc,

5 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Skii(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
Omo, nairaland dey teach o shocked shocked
Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Ishilove: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
naijasexy: ^^ shocked shocked shocked
That's interesting. I am now starting to believe that they exist. Different people have told me different stories about this and they could not all be lying.
So has this prevented your cousin from getting married? How come she has not been delivered of this insane spirit? 14 years is a long time oo!
Well she only started taking it seriously about six years ago. This was after the demon had blocked evry where in her life and stagnated everything about her. She went thru a series of deliverance before the spirit gave her some breathing space. Unfortunately for her, she started fornicating and the demon promptly came back in the dream and promptly remarried her. As in she saw the two of them conducting another marriage ceremony. Funny thing is her mum still thinks she is a virgin. Lol.
Anyway,sin is like food for spirit spouses,and when you fornicate or commit adultery,you strenghten their hold in ur life. So when she was fornicating with her bf,it strengthened and fed the demonic convenant binding it to her life. It also enabled the the demon gain access to her bf's life. The demon hindered this dude becos he refused to break off from her, to the extent that he sold his commercial truck and now is near broke. This is someone that made his first million when he was twenty-two.
When we spoke last she said they have both started abstaining from sex and have become serious with church. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Are Spiritual Husbands Real? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
Umm guys, question: is it only heteros that have spiritual spouses? Sucks for 'em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.