Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple (3042 Views)

Latest/newest BBM Group / Hi Nairalanders, I'm New To The Forum And: / Any Under 18 Girl In The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2008
nuttyKachi:

havent had any luck yet on here,want to hook me up with someone?
there is one I know and her name is lakaka cheesy
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
whats the meaning of lakaka?cos i dont date chicks with weired names
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2008
nuttyKachi:

whats the meaning of lakaka?because i don't date chicks with weired names
it means sweet dreams
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2008
yeh i liked that sweet dreams,dreams come true so you gonna hook da broda up?
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Cayon(f): 2:53am On Jul 09, 2008
I am not suppose to say anything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But one name end with an "e" (the yound lady - 26) and the young fellow (thirty something)name end with "s"
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 4:47am On Jul 09, 2008
Cayon:

I am not suppose to say anything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But one name end with an "e" (the yound lady - 26) and the young fellow (thirty something)name end with "s"

Talk or forever remain silent!! aproko angry angry angry
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 09, 2008
nuttyKachi:

yeh i liked that sweet dreams,dreams come true so you going to hook da brother up?
you think it true grin grin grin grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by NegroNtns(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2008
Mesmerize?
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2008
rokiatu:

you think it true grin grin grin grin

yeh im serious dear.whats even the meening of ya name, rokiatu?
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2008
nuttyKachi:

yeh im serious dear.whats even the meening of ya name, rokiatu?
no ideal
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by spikedcylinder: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2008
dreeldee:

Talk or forever remain silent!! aproko angry angry angry

Lol! You sef. . . . grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2008
rokiatu:

no ideal

ill visit you when next i come to Adelaide
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2008
rokiatu:

no ideal

ill visit you when next i come to Adelaide
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2008
Ok o! Me sef dey marry o!Wey replensih my enemy?Come make we marry naa? grin grin grin grin grin

Replenish will you worry sorry marry me? kiss kiss
Replenish!! grin
Replenish!!! sad
Repleeeenishhhh!!!!
Reeepleeeenniiiishhhhh!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by DrKitaun(m): 12:58am On Jul 10, 2008
Replenish can never be urs tongue

she is mine ! tongue kiss

anyways . . .I hope no one is trying to pair my Mesmerize with any other person here undecided

na beg I dey beg una o . . .else we go begin dey see blood flow for here o cool
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by GoldFinch(m): 3:05am On Jul 10, 2008
LOL! Kitaun, you're not serious!
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

Realy angry angry? Ok meet me at sundown in the canyon of the skulls. A duel will settle this. Are we using a sword or a gun for the duel. Im into any you choose!! Im ready to fight over my darling replenish angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Rokiatu why u dey laf? angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2008
dabriggs:

Realy angry angry? Ok meet me at sundown in the canyon of the skulls. A duel will settle this. Are we using a sword or a gun for the duel. I'm into any you choose!! I'm ready to fight over my darling replenish angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Rokiatu why u dey laf? angry angry angry grin grin grin
'
see old people dey fool theirself, omo I no go pkeme grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
all of una commot 4 road jo, this thread be for me and my beau, we are the newly weds cool
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2008
me n you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
too much palm wine abi, emi ati ta ni? hehehe tongue
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2008
emi ati iwo kiss
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
for your mind abi, i understand tongue
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
it starts from the mind and then continues to something lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2008
crase plenty for this place o lipsrsealed
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Uzzyan: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2008
ibk hope eldee is the one or is it bla bla bla grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
pahahahaha it's bla bla bla cheesy
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
i don vex angry angry angry
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
for kini na tongue
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by dreeldee: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2008
angry angryfor you
Re: Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
wetin i do tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. / . / I Need An Outgoing Christian Guy To Hang Out With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.