Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. (3055 Views)

Are You Still Thinking Of Why You Should Vote Mysticgal? See Why / Your Opinion On Interview Session With Mysticgal, Mimzy And Ladyjul. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2016
So she is amongst the contestants for miss Naira land and she is known by a few..it is only fair to know her better so this is a Q&A session for MYSTICGAL.

Q1.Can we know who you are MYSTICGAL?tell us about yourself pls

Cc.Sexytemi
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
I am Mysticgal by name, I come from the eastern side of Nigeria but I feel like I am from the west and I act like one from the south.

Please make my questions more specific, I would appreciate
More questions are welcome smiley

2 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Cholls(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:
I am Mysticgal by name, I come from the eastern side of Nigeria but I feel like I am from the west and I act like one from the south.

Please make my questions more specific, I would appreciate
More questions are welcome smiley
my sister no offence..... Who is ya fada?

2 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2016
OK I will do that..
Q2.what are your hobbies,likes and dislikes?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Fynestboi: 7:20pm On May 12, 2016
Leego.

Carry chair sit down. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 7:22pm On May 12, 2016
Cholls:
my sister no offence..... Who is ya fada?
Lol, his name is Maurice mystic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2016
Hmm! She's cute! But i dnt vote.. I've learnt a lesson! Lol.. Well wish u loads f success grl! Cc mysticgal
if i may ask are u a mystic truly as in voodoo? Or its jst a name?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Fynestboi: 7:25pm On May 12, 2016
Lmao

See question grin
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 7:26pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:
OK I will do that..
Q2.what are your hobbies,likes and dislikes?
For my hobbies, I love research, problem solving, playing chess and cooking.
And I dislike, dishonesty, selfishness, and disloyalty
Also I love been honest because over the time I have practiced it, it has so far helped me. And also love been naughty cheesy
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 7:29pm On May 12, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Hmm! She's cute! But i dnt vote.. I've learnt a lesson! Lol.. Well wish u loads f success grl! Cc mysticgal
if i may ask are u a mystic truly as in voodoo? Or its jst a name?
The name came to life to mean unknown, supernatural, different.
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Masonic(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2016
Dygeasy is this allowed?

Cc: rocktation mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2016
Lol so you are naughty hmm OK o I am curious just how naughty can u be? grin winkanyway.

Q3.Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 7:35pm On May 12, 2016
Can spectators ask questions?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 7:36pm On May 12, 2016
Masonic:
Dygeasy is this allowed?

Cc: rocktation mynd44 lalasticlala
I think so, fynestboi conducted one sometime with other contestants so its normal and he is here too... Its unofficial though
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Yes o but not offensive ones pls
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 7:37pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:
Lol so you are naughty hmm OK o I am curious just how naughty can u be? grin winkanyway.

Q3.Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Five years from now I should have my own restaurant and also a fashion label by God's grace.
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 7:38pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:
You can ask.
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Masonic(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I think so, fynestboi conducted one sometime with other contestants so its normal and he is here too... Its unofficial though

Have fun smiley
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Fynestboi: 7:42pm On May 12, 2016
Mysticgal

How can you describe beauty?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Fynestboi: 7:43pm On May 12, 2016
Mysticgal

Reading culture in Nigeria is going into extinction. What do you think should be done for it to be revived?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Fynestboi: 7:43pm On May 12, 2016
Let me. See if my future wife is up to the task. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by torqque7(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2016
Ohh nice so you are industrious.. I de come chop daily for there all the way from abuja ;Dfor free and also u go give Nlders discount o lol

Q,4 So pls tell us why u think u deserve to be the next Nl queen?who u EPP lol

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Fynestboi: 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
I dey wait...

undecided

1 Like

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 7:49pm On May 12, 2016
mysticgal:

You can ask.
Aiiht... Mysticgal what's your major?
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by Dygeasy(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2016
Dominique
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 7:50pm On May 12, 2016
Masonic:

Have fun smiley
Try throw in a question or two..
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 7:57pm On May 12, 2016
Fynestboi:
Mysticgal

Reading culture in Nigeria is going into extinction. What do you think should be done for it to be revived?
Hmmm, erm, let me start like this;when I was growing up, I usually anticipated my birthdays because my dad would buy me books according to how old I became and that excludes the books he buys when he sees them,and my parents said I started reading at the age of three, and I am proud to say before I was 15,i read over 2000 books. What I am trying to say is that, to save the reading culture, it has to start from when a child is tender so that the child would grow with the culture. So parents have a role to play and that is inculcating the reading habit in their children.
Secondly we are in a computerized age and youths live on their phones and computers , so I'll suggest that books would be uploaded online so as to aid the reading culture.
Sorry I am slow, I am typing from my phone

4 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
torqque7:
Ohh nice so you are industrious.. I de come chop daily for there all the way from abuja ;Dfor free and also u go give Nlders discount o lol

Q,4 So pls tell us why u think u deserve to be the next Nl queen?who u EPP lol
I deserve to be queen because I have the attributes needed in a queen. Like charisma, intelligence, beauty and singularity.

2 Likes

Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Aiiht... Mysticgal what's your major?
I am a law student.
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by TamedWolf90: 8:01pm On May 12, 2016
Saying before you got to 15, you have read over 2000books, is this fact ? Or you just estimated on your own?who could you know because 15 years of age, you must have been worried about puberty....
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by EzePromoe: 8:04pm On May 12, 2016
Go girl. I'm right behind you cool
Re: Up Close And Personal With MYSTICGAL.. by mysticgal(f): 8:06pm On May 12, 2016
Fynestboi:
Mysticgal

How can you describe beauty?
Hmmm, beauty is inexplicable. It depends on who or what context it's coming from.
For me, beauty is the combination of the physical attribute, and the inner image of man that is aesthetically pleasing to a person, it also captures a situation where someone derives pleasure in seeing that situation. Anyways just like I said, it varies with the the person and term needed smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Congrats! To The Forum Newest Love Couple / Katsina Residents Whatsapp Hook-up / Let's Share Chat Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.