Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Laugh Till U Crack Ur Teeth... A Must Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Till U Crack Ur Teeth... A Must Read (967 Views)

Fakebook,bbm Funny Update;laff Away Till U See No More / Are U Bored?enter And Laugh Till U Tire.na Continuous Joke Ooo / View N Smile.....infact U Will Laff Till U Urinate!!!;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Till U Crack Ur Teeth... A Must Read by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
A plane was about to crash and there were only 4parachutes in the plane.mean while there were 5 people on it. The 1st person was lionel Messi and he said: i'm thebest footballer, I cant die now" soHe took 1 parachute and left.The 2nd who was Aliko Dangote said " i'm the richest man in Africa and i'm too young todie" so he took the 2nd parachute and left. The third wasPresident Jonathan and he said :" i'm the smartest president in the world so I cant die nw,my people still needs me, so he took 1 and left.Then It was left with Pope John Paul and alittle school girl.The Pope said to the little girl" take the last one, i'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left.The pope asked her: how come? the little girl replied: the Nigerian president took my school bag...!-) grin
Re: Laugh Till U Crack Ur Teeth... A Must Read by haryor1986(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Our president don die ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Best Riddles Ever / Which Of These Did U Do As A child? / Can You Ever Please A Woman? Read To Find Out | Funny Content....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.