Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others (1517 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / Photos Of Kwata Junction Flyover, Awka / Banks Atm And Mobile Network Sms Fraud...don't Be Fooled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by Cuche: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
Please if you have relations interested in getting forms or paying the premium of N3-4 million for the much talked about Green wood City by Obi whose tenure ends soon warn them to use their money for something else.
Awka people are out to deal with anybody trying to possess the land this is against the background of insincerity of Mr Obi's Government which pay compensations to land owners only on the pages of newspaper. None of the towns and communities around recieved the Billions voted as compensation for them, they were given very little or none.
Tell your friends, brothers, traders, others to WAIT for another administration. It is a fraud oh! another way of enriching Peter Obi and his co-travellers
Re: Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by Afrocatalyst: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ok
Re: Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by slimghost(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
@OP. This your madness will soon end come November 17. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by Cuche: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
Slimghost, pls tell your people not to buy Oh. Don't say you were not fore-warned.
Tell them to be patient, a new administration that will do the right is coming, So they would pay premium on their allocations and not loose sleep over disturbances from original Land owners: Awka, Isiagu and Nibo

No doubt the criminal gang that held the State Hostage will leave soon. Every criminal has an expiring date. Let's keep doing what we can, God will expose them big time with this election
Re: Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by cjrane: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Cuche: Slimghost, pls tell your people not to buy Oh. Don't say you were not fore-warned.
Tell them to be patient, a new administration that will do the right is coming, So they would pay premium on their allocations and not loose sleep over disturbances from original Land owners: Awka, Isiagu and Nibo

No doubt the criminal gang that held the State Hostage will leave soon. Every criminal has an expiring date. Let's keep doing what we can, God will expose them big time with this election

Is it not a committee that is mandated to allocate the plots or is it the Governor personally doing the allocation?
Using your logic, anyone that bought a plot of land or built a house under one governor forfeits it when another takes office?

Akara seller like you will be shouting "Don't buy o!, It is wayo wayo o ! But if i check now,you have already bought three plots and sending emails to your brothers in Germany to come and buy! But,for the rest of us it's politics to mislead us! We know your type! SMH!

Re: Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by gleaf: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Why all these false campaign against an innocent man! Just cos you want to win an election? Anyway all these silly false campaigns shows that Obit is really a great achiever and a giant ,so every evil human being wants to bring him down after all, the devil goes for the saintly and not the evil doers

3 Likes

Re: Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by Cuche: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ cjrane , why will you play with serious matter, are you part of the Fraud in Anambra State?

Cjrane please take your picture to Romance Section where you beauty may be appreciated, and stop smoking you are losing your teeth, get your beard shaved, look clean Please
Re: Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by Omexonomy: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
I believe it is because of this ur stupidity that is why the yaruba and hausa/fulani peeps are taking igbo to be a third rate citizen.
Presently i kown eight people who have gotten their allotment papers for their plot and have started building.
I hope ngige the nitwit will not come and revoke it only to hand it to tinubu and rochas to share among their family and gurl friends as we are withnessing in lagos and imo state.
Cuche: Please if you have relations interested in getting forms or paying the premium of N3-4 million for the much talked about Green wood City by Obi whose tenure ends soon warn them to use their money for something else.
Awka people are out to deal with anybody trying to possess the land this is against the background of insincerity of Mr Obi's Government which pay compensations to land owners only on the pages of newspaper. None of the towns and communities around recieved the Billions voted as compensation for them, they were given very little or none.
Tell your friends, brothers, traders, others to WAIT for another administration. It is a fraud oh! another way of enriching Peter Obi and his co-travellers

2 Likes

Re: Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by Cuche: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
gleaf: campaign against an innocent man!
Just cos you want to win an election?

the devil goes for the saintly and not the evil doers
innocent man? He wants to be called Saint

Don't worry when the probe starts you will be amazed at the level of classified info some of us are privy to. Sometimes I am tempted to open ... so that the gullible may see the kind of person he is.

I am not campaigning for anybody outrightly but I am one of those who believe Ngige would have done better if he had the 8 years Obi misused.

He will be probed and some of you who are supporting him blindly( I don't mean paid supporters like Bestview,Nri-priest etc) will understand what had taken place these years.
TELL your people to exercise patience over the GreenWood City to avoid regrets. For now, it is a Fraud
Re: Greenwood City Awka:fraud, Don't Buy Oh! Tell Others by gleaf: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Cuche:
innocent man? He wants to be called Saint

Don't worry when the probe starts you will be amazed at the level of classified info some of us are privy to. Sometimes I am tempted to open ... so that the gullible may see the kind of person he is.

I am not campaigning for anybody outrightly but I am one of those who believe Ngige would have done better if he had the 8 years Obi misused.

He will be probed and some of you who are supporting him blindly( I don't mean paid supporters like Bestview,Nri-priest etc) will understand what had taken place these years.
TELL your people to exercise patience over the GreenWood City to avoid regrets. For now, it is a Fraud
The earlier you desist from this evil campaign of yours the better for your future, channel your energy into more promising acts. It is NOT a fraud and will never be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Company That Sells Bloom Accessories In Lagos / President Jonathan Needs 1-Billion Dollar Loan To Fight Boko Haram / APC Presidential Race: Atiku Dig In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.