Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group (16519 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB, Niger Delta Group Team Up To Actualise Struggle / Niger Delta Group Criticizes Asari-dokubo Over Buhari Statement / Niger-Delta Group Condemns Tompolo's Acquisition Of War Ships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Reference(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2013
odogwu-x:

Funny speech from ppl who always roll out tanks and e-artillery whenever someone asks how tinubu is a trillionnaire in nigeria today after two terms as governor. Very few yorubas can shake off their primordial instincts to say their leader must be corrupt to own a newspaper started with 3 billion, an airline, oil interests, construction.

Also the N1 billion spent on tinubu's birthday whose money was it? Or u don't think that was stealing?

No, they will tell you it is a regional matter and not involving federal funds yet they will be quick to condemn Ibori and DSP. The truth is that we have to tackle the structure first before all these anti-corruption king-konging so that the speck be removed first. The guns are drawn. Hang your own crooks today so that other 'regions' can learn how to hang theirs and not just say 'oh, we didn't vote them in Ondo because they are shady. Are there no courts, no magistrates in Lagos. Who has come before them. They are leaders in infrastructure building, leaders in good governance. Why not be leaders inthe hangman's noose.

Its the structure 'stupid' (sorry Bill). Good morning folks.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Qelvin(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2013
well, way back in 1967 this same "corrupt,bankrupt,and clannish" Igbos/Easterners wanted to leave Nigeria and leave you guys in peace,but una no gree dem leave...nearly 3 million lives(estimate)were wasted and lots of Igbo lives(i mean potential doctors,lawyers,and professionals in all spheres of human imagination)were wasted in a wicked policy of starvation conjured by a man who Yoruba's venerate till date, a man who at the even at the end of a destructive war introduced a another callous policy....all in a concerted bid to send Igbos into the perpetual doldrums of economic slavery and deprivation (but we took it all in good faith and moved on),but God never sleeps,he always have a way of about him...TODAY,the tide has turned and Igbos are having the last laugh,while the Yorubas are the ones now crying? Lmaoo the irony really makes the whole thing a re-enactment of some freaking Nollywood movie...life is a biatch after all right?,abeg make una free una self and enjoy the Good Morning drama cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uGLhRyCZ8c

2 Likes

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by juman(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2013
Why can't she resign?
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2013
Bunch of clueless crooks!
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by simplynola(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2013
Thats why Niger Delta region (Nigeria Criminality Region) can never develop. Always behind crime and corruption. Now they have stopped crying that Shell and Chevron is polluting their waters and killing their fishes. Always finding a means to leave illegally. Abegii!

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by sCun: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2013
Desola:

pure madness, i tell ya! Some evil minds are happy to sacrifice looks for aesthetics. Must we be told that this country is going down the pan fast?

Very sickening!
what is the difference between ''looks'' and ''aesthetics''? Old hag!

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by sCun: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2013
simplynola: Thats why Niger Delta region (Nigeria Criminality Region) can never develop. Always behind crime and corruption. Now they have stopped crying that Shell and Chevron is polluting their waters and killing their fishes. Always finding a means to leave illegally. Abegii!
Tell me how many Yoruba states are more developed than Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Please tell me.

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by odogwux(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2013
hotwax: Meanwhile, OBJ destroyed all Yoruba public looters. ETE, Tafa Balogun, Bode George. Why are igbo taking this tribal?

IMHO the applauded comments of fani-kayode and comments about igbos got me personally interested in this issue.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Bpriest(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2013
They are learning the coward culture of ultimatums from their igbo neighbors. Leave a thief alone my foot.

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2013
Hahahahaha! Yorubas are now saying dey want out of Nigeria. Jst b ready to pay d price to leave Nigeria because u will hav to meet us at d battle field first jst like 1967. Gerrit
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by igboboy1(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2013
odogwu-x:

I have noticed one thing for a while on NL. Whenever an igbo person says a word about tinubu you see yoruba posters rush out to curse the person's parents, call him jealous and tell him to stay out of SW business and face their "villages".

If na so let each person face what concerns him na. It appears double standards in Nigeria should be everybody's privilege. Let's carry on the game.

No mind the ijebus...na when e reach another pesin turn dem go begin dey talk about rule of law, legality, corruption, right vs wrong. But for their turn nobody go talk.

Obj rubbish the country dem no talk. As far am concernced Jonathan is Useles too but hey if hausa can useless the country nobody talk, yorooba can useles the country nobody talk, Ijaw no be Nigerians again? abeg jonathan more grease to your elbow.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by malele(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2013
grin
juman: Why can't her resign?

Her can't resign Bro grin
juman: Why can't her resign?

Her can't resign Bro

2 Likes

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Bpriest(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2013
igbo boy:

No mind the ijebus...na when e reach another pesin turn dem go begin dey talk about rule of law, legality, corruption, right vs wrong. But for their turn nobody go talk.

Obj rubbish the country dem no talk. As far am concernced Jonathan is Useles too but hey if hausa can useless the country nobody talk, yorooba can useles the country nobody talk, Ijaw no be Nigerians again? abeg jonathan more grease to your elbow.

See me the onishta village mentality shocked shocked, thanks God a Biafran will never smell the presidency

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by tiwasiaife(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2013
stunning4real: Buying a car is not d problem but d price at which those cars were bought is d problem. In a country where there are lots of unemploy graduate. Yet som1 approve d purchase of such outrageous amount 4 cars that wil not b buried wit. Majority of Nigerian leaders have sold their conscience and soul to d devil.
0When Bankole bought touch light at 45,000 and tv for 450,000 for house members where were u?
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by bobaustin(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2013
Dis same woman u praise now wil b conderm lata by dz same group wen tinz finally change. Itz gonna happen sooner
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by malele(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2013
sCun: Tell me how many Yoruba states are more developed than Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Please tell me.
U think that fool will answer ur question?

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by blacksta(m): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2013
Please God - Make sure you give this hungry group breakfast this morning - as i dont think they can drink crude oil grin

This is the prove that some people are really sick. A recent report claimed not a single health center in Bayelsa and people resort to Herbs and yet this is one biggest receivers of monthly allocations.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Desola(f): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2013
sCun: what is the difference between ''looks'' and ''aesthetics''? Old hag!

Typo! I meant to say lives.

Na your mama be hanger o, oloribuushan!
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by juman(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2013
malele: grin

Her can't resign Bro grin

Her can't resign Bro

But I think that would safe the government from the embarrassment.

You know government must stand up against corruption.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2013
daz_york: As Kairoseki said, I no longer want to hear Nigerians complain about corruption. It is impossible to take you lot serious anymore. Even the supposedly intelligent, awoken, Pan-Africanist posters like Rossikk have shown their hand now and I've seen what is really at the heart of Nigeria's problem.

You align yourself with Rossikk's brand of Pan-Africanism at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by PointB: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2013
Reference:

All these people you are quoting are present or past PDP. The party in opposition as far as the west is concerned today. But stop for once and consider that in 14 years in Lagos and far fewer in other states that not one person has served one day in prison for corruption. Can you confidently say that there has not been one single case of corruption under the present power arrangement in the west because I know for a fact that it is hard to turn on your own. Is every politician down there richer, level or poorer (with mass Nigeria) than he was in 1999.

And please don't say lack of evidence for obvious reasons - circular argument.

On Point!
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2013
eGuerrilla:

My friend shut up, what has happened to FFK who stole 17 billion Naira in 6 months [/b]while he was the same Aviation minister, what of Borishade babalola, what of Bank-ole and OBJ daughter ...did Stella steal the money, a parastatal under her bought an [b]OFFICIAL vehicle and all you Yoruba maggots are calling for her sack, the best aviation minister for two decades just because she is IGBO, my brother go hang urselft cos she is going nada. Yoruba propaganda against the Igbos will never shield any result, this is not AWO era.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Rossikk have always been a senseless pan africanist. He argues about the most senseless things.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by ELAGAIE(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2013
hmm! I realy lyk my northern boyz, we speak very less bt act well. U wil rarely see a northern come to defend one of their own bt dey must do whateva dey intends doin. Sultan said Islamic must come stay and it's reality nw
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by PointB: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2013
hotwax: Meanwhile, OBJ destroyed all Yoruba public looters. ETE, Tafa Balogun, Bode George. Why are igbo taking this tribal?

lol,

Even when it is glaring that the biggest Yoruba looters is a hot contest between Obj himself and Tinubu!
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by paker002: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2013
atlwireles:

And you are the man free of bigotry? This is Nigeria, shake us, we will shake you, push us and we will push back. Enough of the noise making. Worry about the political criminals in your neck of woods, you are overrun with them. We can and have always dealt with our own public officials, when public funds are mismanaged. Can you say this for your zone/region
yeah... just like you guys are dealing romantically with this one.... your generations to come will hear of the story of a country called nigeria when the time comes at this rate....lets call a spade a spade.... criminal na criminal... yoruba, hausa or ibo.... the less of them we put in government the better for Nigeria
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by PointB: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2013
EL-AGAIE:
hmm! I realy lyk my northern boyz, we speak very less bt act well. U wil rarely see a northern come to defend one of their own bt dey must do whateva dey intends doin. Sultan said Islamic must come stay and it's reality nw

Please join me in applauding the Sultan, as he continue to successfully evade the Islamists bombs and bullets. The Sultan is a great man, grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by MARKREN: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2013
All these people calling her an Igbo lady. I guess we can lay that t rest.

Her people have spoken..........

1 Like

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

My friend shut up, what has happened to FFK who stole 17 billion Naira in 6 months [/b]while he was the same Aviation minister, what of Borishade babalola, what of Bank-ole and OBJ daughter ...did Stella steal the money, a parastatal under her bought an [b]OFFICIAL vehicle and all you Yoruba maggots are calling for her sack, the best aviation minister for two decades just because she is IGBO, my brother go hang urselft cos she is going nada. Yoruba propaganda against the Igbos will never shield any result, this is not AWO era.

That a despicable and morally bankrupt individual like you traded your conscience a long time ago, does not mean everyone else has.
Go on, enjoy your preordained lifetime of servitude and see if I care.
Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by russello: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2013
Bpriest:
See me the onishta village mentality shocked shocked, thanks God a Biafran will never smell the presidency

I think you're so on point! Cause we can all see how that has transformed our sophisticated region (SW) to a new Hongkong devoid of crime and poverty. Sincerely, i really "thanks God" with you.

5 Likes

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by paker002: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2013
eGuerrilla: you also forgot to remind him in case he forgot... her surname na oduah... him own na chessboard.... so if he thinks she stole the money for them........ she go only use the loot to oppress him again for december or yam festival...... happy viewing to you boss..keep supporting wrong doings...

That a despicable and morally bankrupt individual like you traded your conscience a long time ago, does not mean everyone else has.
Go on, enjoy your preordained lifetime of servitude and see if I care.

Re: Leave Stella Oduah Alone – Niger-delta Group by Caseless: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Trash! I feel like crying when numskulls like heads of useless groups thinks it's bizness as usual and hav fawking contributions to make in an issue like dis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists Out Of Borno & Destroy Bomb Factory (Pics) / Anambra Group Endorses Dr. Godwin Maduka For Governorship (Pictures) / APC GAC Reconciles Sanwo-Olu, Obasa After Appointment Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.