Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Beware Of Femi2131 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Femi2131 (1209 Views)

Beware Of The Company Buyam.com / Beware Of Above & Beyond Clothier Ltd / Beware Of Marketing Vacancies In Banks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Femi2131 by slimmyfatgirl: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pls nairalander I was made to 2000k by person with this user name(FEMI2131) for an ushering job but up till now he keep ending my call,I respond to his advert about event ushers and I mail on waylat@gmail.com.after paying 2k to His acct akingbola femi he has refused to pick my call again,I came back to his post and I couldn't find them anymore,mayb he removd it or the moderators did but after checking his profile I saw he has been duping people in education section ,job section and event section .I found this bb pin in one of his post(26fecc8c) .please people should take note
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by ogeuno: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
cheesy U funny sha.....somebody ask u to send 2k to his acct and u actually did.......I can't stop laughing. Abeg send 20k to my acct, cos it seems u have too much money......lmao
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by slimmyfatgirl: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
The money was suppose to be meant for orientation fee which he said will hold in benin
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
oge_uno: cheesy U funny sha.....somebody ask u to send 2k to his acct and u actually did.......I can't stop laughing. Abeg send 20k to my acct, cos it seems u have too much money......lmao

U don't need to make her feel bad bro! Wisdom differs in humans.

Op, this suspect can actually be tamed since he operates an account with a Nigerian bank!

Go to the bank where u paid in the money, talk to the bank manager about it! #if u really wanna do something about it# if not, let it go!
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by kemmary: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Na God save me oh. I also applied 4d ushering job n I got a mail askin me to pay a particular sum of money to an account. Tnk God I didn't oh.
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by RGem(f): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
angryNigerian graduates! I tire for una . Y should u in ur right senses pay money for training into someone's account u'v nvr met. Guess u ve learnt ur lesson now. Sorry for d 2k loss.
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Post his bank account details here and let's track him down
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by walearoy(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2013
We have loads of bankers here who can help trace him, just drop his account number and bank name.
Sorry about the 2k, he shall weep over the cash!
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by nisunayomi: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls can anyone tell me about chase ltd in ejigbo .may be they are fake or not. cos I just receive a msg from dem now.
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by jodeci(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
It has been said often times that you don't have to pay money to anybody in any guise for employment.But people are so D@ft,probably u didnt tell anyone before paying so that you wont have competition.
Re: Beware Of Femi2131 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
nisunayomi: Pls can anyone tell me about chase ltd in ejigbo .may be they are fake or not. cos I just receive a msg from dem now.
did you apply. You better post the full address here before u fall victim

(1) (Reply)

Sale Executives Job For Abuja And Portharcourt (urgent!!!!!!!) / Find Volunteers Here / Employment Opportunities In A British University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.