Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000? (2426 Views)

What Businesses Can One Start With 50k? / What Businesses Can I Create Around A Game Centre? / What Businesses To Start After The Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000? by layejosep: 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2008
Dear Forumites, I know there are preponderance businesses i can start with N30,000. I know not all economic ventures are profitable. I have some in my port folio. But really what real businesses do you think i can do with 30k.
Re: What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000? by naijacutee(f): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2008
Please post only practical solutions here. Don't ask someone to pay the little money he has into your bank account for one piece of "information" or the other. I will delete any post that smells fishy, in order to protect both the poster and anyone reading this thread.
Re: What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000? by dannycom(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
you can start catfish farming with that #30,000 of yours and make your money back the following month.for more information call kaykayfarms on 07056851327 or 08026224955
Re: What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000? by Hod1000(m): 2:36am On Apr 29, 2011
Hi poster, considering the year u posted this topic-2yrs+ now, maybe you've saved more money to that. But in case you want to know, I will simply ask you to start with recharge card biz.

I know you may or may not like this idea but I know you will grow from there to an enviable business height that will surprise you one day.

Remember, 30k is no longer 30k if 1naira goes out of it. Recharge card biz is a profitable biz in Nigeria which why all the gsm service providers and all those into this biz are making thousands of naira in profit each year. Every Tom, Dick and Harry want to recharge their phone so that's where you come in.

The profit you will make in this biz will continue to add gradually until you start wondering if wat is making you money is the same biz u started wt 30k.

Remember that a journey of 1000 miles starts with a step. Start with 30k and it will turn to 300k, 3m,

Care for more advice, reach me via 08036611696 or okechukwungene@gmail.com. See you ontop wt d 30k.
Re: What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000? by vekisha: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hello sir,
I like the question you asked, my answer is YES there is business you can do
that can make even above that profit you desire all that is required is good
knowledge of the biz and that business is HORSE TRADING very rewarding its
done online.Am sure you are surprise see not everybody will like to tell the biz
they in involving.If you are interested email at sportsemmy@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks and take care
Your friend
Vekisha
Re: What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000? by yamakuza: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
food, energy, xport, comms

sell akara or yam at night
sell kerosene
?
sell recharge cards
Re: What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000? by yamakuza: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2011
use d money to acquire a marketable skill

buy a pc and teach ppl, or type for them

30k small o

(1) (Reply)

Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors / FCMB Founder, Otunba Subomi Balogun Clocks 83 Years Old Today / List Of Vessels And Barges Available For Charter/lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.