Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors (2425 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Peace Mass Transit: No Glory Without A Story / Abuja Garden/park Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by chriseruba: 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
To the manger/ CEO of peace mass transit and the young motors.
sir pls am a student of university of ilorin (kwara state) and am from the eastern part of the country so wen eva we close school i and some other eastern students will have to go home (east) and a reliable and standard transport company has been our problem, sir its important dat u know dat in unilorin there are students from all d eastern state and the south- sounth state inclusive so our population is encouraging including d igbos doing business in ilorin who go to onitsha, aba and portharcourt for there business and other reasons on daily basis but what we pass through the hands of petty transport individuals who charge as big as three thousand five-hundred and fifty naira and still put us in an old wrecked car like a 1997/98 model of toyota previa without an air condition and still shout on us wen we complain ,is tiring for we all ( easterners/southerners) living in ilorin so therefore i am requesting ur companies respectivly to open a park in ilorin and teach these transporters a lesson cos i belive that ur services will out-run them and keep them out of bussiness for a while u can situate d park at places like challenge/post office or tanke where d bulk of bussiness men and students stay sir i will be very pleased and proud of ur company if u do somthing about our transport situation there tanx.
yours coustomer
chris Eruba
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by naijacutee(f): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
This is such an interesting petition. If you can work on the presentation and grammatical errors, I think you'll have a good chance of getting a favourable response, as many are looking for business opportunities, and I can tell that this is one. If you can do this, I'll do my part by suggesting it for front page.
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by jamace(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
The "gbagauns" in that request are petitionable. grin grin Don't tell me an undergraduate wrote that! shocked shocked
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by Trut(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
jamace: The "gbagauns" in that request are petitionable. grin grin Don't tell me an undergraduate wrote that! shocked shocked

ITK, forget the gbagauns and concentrate on message.

1 Like

Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by chriseruba: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
front page pls cos its for d public
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by naijacutee(f): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
chris eruba: front page pls cos its for d public

I am willing to suggest it for front page if you can fix up the grammatical errors. That's all I ask. (I'm assuming you're educated?)
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by chiboy11(m): 1:22am On Nov 04, 2013
naijacutee: This is such an interesting petition. If you can work on the presentation and grammatical errors, I think you'll have a good chance of getting a favourable response, as many are looking for business opportunities, and I can tell that this is one. If you can do this, I'll do my part by suggesting it for front page.
I don't tink insutin him wud put put a kobo in ur walet den, may b u help me audit wateva he wrote since ure MOD, dats a duty u shud ve done.

@op I wud ve advise u start up a transport busines on dat route,u don't ve to cal in big names, God b wit u if u can bring in friends 4dis project n u guys start wit 2 bus or even a decent car u can shot up 4rm dier, Peace transport ure inviting waz once a student of UNN, infact I new him den as a student wen he wz so broke,dats d stori den, he haz gone up, tru d help of fidelity bank, so don't tink about ow large u can start start wit smal.

I love ur rite up joor if others don't. Gud luck
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by Meringe(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2013
@Op, how many Kilometers if Ilorin to Onitsha?

Do you have an Ideal?
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by naijacutee(f): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2013
chiboy11: I don't tink insutin him wud put put a kobo in ur walet den, may b u help me audit wateva he wrote since ure MOD, dats a duty u shud ve done.

Can you please highlight the insult to that I can apologise to the OP immediately?
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by chiboy11(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
naijacutee: This is such an interesting petition. Dis s n Insult »»» If you can work on the presentation and grammatical errors , I think you'll have a good chance of getting a favourable response, as many are looking for business opportunities, and I can tell that this is one. If you can do this, I'll do my part by suggesting it for front page.

Highlited dier s n insult n u stil went as far as telin him he he is Educated n shudn b writen dat way, so 4me its n insult
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by chriseruba: 5:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Meringe: @Op, how many Kilometers if Ilorin to Onitsha?

Do you have an Ideal?
its 8hours but i don't know how many kilometers
Re: Request For A Motor Park From Peace Mass Transit/ The Young Motors by Meringe(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
chris eruba: its 8hours but i don't know how many kilometers
How much do they collect from passengers presently to Onitsha?

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month / Who Uses Paypal Express Checkout / What Businesses Can I Start With N30,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.