Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To Care For A Female Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Care For A Female Child (990 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Higher Education And The Female Child / As A Man, Is It Proper To Know The Virginity Status Of Your 18+ Female Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Care For A Female Child by samdede(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
How do I raise a God fearing female child in this century?
Re: How To Care For A Female Child by Illuminatus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
samdede: How do I raise a God fearing female child in this century?
Sighs. I don't know about the God-Fearing part.
Four main things affect a child. Family. Friends. School. And Environment.
You and your wife (if you have one) are the first role model, especially the wife/her mother. She's going to emulate her. If your wife gossips, she'll likely gossip. Her older siblings also influence her. She'll want to be like them. So the first step is to be a role model and live examplarily lives.
Her friends (when she eventually gets some) will also influence her. Peer pressure is a powerful force and she'll be forced to learn a thing or two (if you're lucky) from them. Screen her friends and make sure they're the kind of people you want her to roll with.
Then, the school. The school plays a very important part. If you enroll her in a Church run school like Catholic run schools, she'll gain some religious ideologies from there. The school is the next great tool for impacting knowledge and child upbringing. The wrong school might ruin your child. It is important that you know what they from school and then help them practise it at home(if they're admirable).
Finally, the environment. If you live in a downtown, rundown street with lots of hoodlums...you're child might end up pregnant before her sixteen birthday (unless you coop her up in your apartment, which isn't advisable). So ensure that you live in a family friendly environment.
Finally, I'll like to add that raising a child isn't like breeding a dog. You have to work hard and hope for the best. Ensure to gain the balance between being a caring and loving parents and stern and strict. Something that's called bad cop, good cop combination.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How To Care For A Female Child by Kanwulia: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2013
How can you raise a GOD-FEARING anything in SATAN'S KINDGOM of sin? grin
If you wanno live like GOD. . . you may have to die like Jesus Christ and visit HEAVEN where such DREAMS come true! kiss
Fact! wink

Female children should be raised in one way only. . .TO LOVE AND RESPECT THEMSELVES. . . FIRST! No body else!!! kiss

As for the 'GOD-FEARING' component?. . . We can't all be HYPOCRITICAL BELIEVERS OR UNBELIEVERS abi? grin

Hallelujah for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee will!!!!! cool
Re: How To Care For A Female Child by tpiadotcom: 6:48pm On May 13, 2015
samdede:
How do I raise a God fearing female child in this century?

explain more plz.

female child or child?
Re: How To Care For A Female Child by winetapper: 8:11pm On May 13, 2015
Help create this bond between parent and child that would make her have this great trust.. She wount want to disappoint i promise

(1) (Reply)

Freakiest Cases Of Identical Twins / The Adventure Of A Poor Girl / Ways To Earm Money For Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.