Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) (3980 Views)

Ex-liverpool Boss Rodgers Proposes In New York's Times Square. (pic) / Mysterious Messages At Hackney Marshes,is this another End Time sign? / Mysterious Message In Rio(Brazil),Hackney Marshes(London),Times square(New York) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by dulaman: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Exclusive images from the commercial hub of New York City, which was the scene of more unexplained symbols, believed to be connected to football

Times Square became the third venue to be struck by mysterious signs and symbols this week when a series of unidentified images flashed on the commercial intersection's digital billboards.

Witnesses reported seeing a sequence of blinking lights and streaming codes on Tuesday night that left New Yorkers scratching their heads at just what they were watching.

Strange symbols | The mysterious shapes stand out next to the advertisements

Alongside advertising for animated film characters and basketball stars, an electronic billboard suddenly revealed the illuminated image of a giant circle with a football shape carved into the centre. The hashtag #WINNERTAKESEARTH soon followed.

"The images reminded me of a science-fiction movie," said bemused Dutch tourist Michael Stupp from Rotterdam.

Andrea Costa from Mexico added: "At first I thought it had something to do with computers because of the glitches and the codes, but then when you see the football sign and the hashtag you start opening up your mind and asking who is out there trying to challenge us."http://www.goal.com/en/news/5610/mysterious-circles/2013/10/24/4353940/mysterious-messages-at-times-square?ICID=HP_HN_2

Sign of the Times | Baffled onlookers watch the cryptic messages in New York

On Sunday a mysterious hologram of the same symbol was projected on Rio de Janeiro's Sugarloaf mountain, while London sports venue Hackney Marshes was gouged by a three-me

Re: Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by dulaman: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2013

Re: Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by dulaman: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2013

Re: Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by dulaman: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
The famous venue for UK grassroots football, which was the scene of an invasion of unexplained symbols on Monday. . . .Hackney Marshes became the latest venue to be struck by mysterious signs and symbols on Monday when a three-metre football gouged one of the 82 pitches at the London-based grassland.
Witnesses at London's amateur league football hub reported seeing a giant circle formation featuring a ball in the centre of the design – the same emblem that was seen as a hologram on Rio de Janeiro's Sugarloaf mountain on Sunday.
Mystery | Football fans can not only visit the formation but can find thousands of balls there
Even more curiously, the mysterious circle was broken by the 3m football-like object that left a gaping hole in the ground – resembling the effect of an aerial crash landing.
Dog walkers also reported smoke emanating from the sight for hours on Monday morning before the area was later cordoned off.
Bizarre | The same symbol was seen as a hologram on Sugarloaf mountain on Sunday
Two thousand smaller footballs - each containing the same cryptic logo – were scattered around the football pitches of Hackney Marshes.
Locals were left stunned by the sightings. Retired builder Michael Pimmer, 74, was walking his dog at sunrise. “I have been visiting these fields for many years, but I have never been left awestruck like I was today. It was truly bizarre.http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4350028

Re: Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by gboso1ne(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
B4 some ppl go start 2 dey write rubbish here.let me kindly colonise this space for future reference.
Re: Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by Waspy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Alliens alert...They want to ball for Earth. Lol
Re: Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by Elvin247(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
THOSE WHO KNOW THEIR GOD...
Re: Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by alotofgrace(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
oghenewiye!!!! fia not...i've got ya back.

Re: Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 25, 2013
This is an occultic year mainly for the illuminati. 13 is the code of the highest mystical level.i.e 13 degree.
Most products in the market already have some of symbols and code.
For real rapture will take place any moment from now.
Re: Mysterious Messages At Times Square(illuminati)? (pics) by sweetguy10(m): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2013
emmydeep: This is an occultic year mainly for the illuminati. 13 is the code of the highest mystical level.i.e 13 degree.
Most products in the market already have some of symbols and code.
For real rapture will take place any moment from now.

In your deluded mind. Better stop smoking wet weed

It is nothing , expect a product anytime soon they are only creating awareness

11 men in black robe with the same sign on their forehead were seen watching Bayern's last weekend game, the anticrhists are here huh ? . Illuminati my slightly chocolate, slightly fair soft hairy A#$$$$$$$$

(1) (Reply)

Pay After Win Soccer Tips. / NPFL And Rewarding Fans’ Support: Can Dana Air Embrace The Challenge / Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.