Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

What's Wrong With You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Wrong With You? (701 Views)

What's Wrong With Wearing A Trouser To Church?? / What's Wrong With Sitting At The Back During A Church Service / I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With You? by Incrizz(f): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
If you can understand your dad to be all three: Son, Husband and Father,
why can't you understand that God is Trinity..?
What's wrong with you??
Re: What's Wrong With You? by spicyv1(f): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
cheesy nice one, I like. Physical things are used to explain the spiritual. wink
Re: What's Wrong With You? by Areaboy2(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Incrizz: If you can understand your dad to be all three: Son, Husband and Father,
why can't you understand that God is Trinity..?
What's wrong with you??

right, now use your idea to explain trinity..

Lets see how deep you can dig that hole undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With You? by Incrizz(f): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2013
spicy v: cheesy nice one, I like. Physical things are used to explain the spiritual. wink
Kk..smileywink
Re: What's Wrong With You? by Incrizz(f): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2013
Area_boy:

right, now use your idea to explain trinity..

Lets see how deep you can dig that hole undecided undecided
God is Father. He created everything and everyone. He is the Father of all even our Lord Jesus. He is God.
Ephesians 4:6 "and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all."
1corithian 8:6 "But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life."
1 John3:1 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognise that we are God’s children because they don’t know him.

God is Son. He submits to God and rules as any son would over their own father's house, over God's house. He is obedient to God and derives His joy from pleasing God. He is Son. He is God.
Philipians 2:6 "Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. 7 Instead, he gave up his divine privilege; he took the humble position of a slave
and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form,"
Luke 10:22 “My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”
John 3:35 "The Father loves his Son and has put everything into his hands."
Hebrews 3:6 "But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house...”
Matthew 11:27 “My Father has entrusted everything to me...."
2 Corithians 1:31 "God, the Father of our Lord Jesus, who is worthy of eternal praise."
1peter 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,...."
Galatians 1:4 "Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live."
John 4:34 "Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing his work."
John 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will."
1 Corithians 1:24 "After that the end will come, when he will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power."
John5:26 "For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself"
John 5:23 "So that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him."
Ephesians5:20 And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 1:5 "For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus:
“You are my Son. Today I have become your Father" God also said, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son.”

God is Holy Spirit. He is God.
Ephesians 2:18 Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.
John 15:26 “But I will send you the Advocate—the Spirit of truth. He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me.”
John 14:26 "But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit— he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you."
John 16:13 "When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future."

First of all my question to you is: are you a christian?
Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father,"

1st Corithians 8:6 "But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life...." 7 However, not all believers know this.
John 10:30 "I and My Father are one"

There is the side of your daddy that is husband. This is not the side you will know of him as a child of his. Neither is that the side his parents would know him.
But in man, these three personality; husband, son and dad, for example, of your dad do not have life in themselves.
But in God, these Persons of God all have life in themselves. Three Persons yet they are the same person. Three yet one. It's a mystery. But God has revealed it by His Spirit.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With You? by Roycemadeit(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Incrizz:

God is Father. He created everything and everyone. He is the Father of all even our Lord Jesus. He is God.
Ephesians 4:6 "and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all."
1corithian 8:6 "But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life."
1 John3:1 See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognise that we are God’s children because they don’t know him.

God is Son. He submits to God and rules as any son would over their own father's house, over God's house. He is obedient to God and derives His joy from pleasing God. He is Son. He is God.
Philipians 2:6 "Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. 7 Instead, he gave up his divine privilege; he took the humble position of a slave
and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form,"
Luke 10:22 “My Father has entrusted everything to me. No one truly knows the Son except the Father, and no one truly knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”
John 3:35 "The Father loves his Son and has put everything into his hands."
Hebrews 3:6 "But Christ, as the Son, is in charge of God’s entire house...”
Matthew 11:27 “My Father has entrusted everything to me...."
2 Corithians 1:31 "God, the Father of our Lord Jesus, who is worthy of eternal praise."
1peter 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,...."
Galatians 1:4 "Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live."
John 4:34 "Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God, who sent me, and from finishing his work."
John 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will."
1 Corithians 1:24 "After that the end will come, when he will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power."
John5:26 "For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself"
John 5:23 "So that everyone will honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Anyone who does not honor the Son is certainly not honoring the Father who sent him."
Ephesians5:20 And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 1:5 "For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus:
“You are my Son. Today I have become your Father" God also said, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son.”

God is Holy Spirit. He is God.
Ephesians 2:18 Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us.
John 15:26 “But I will send you the Advocate—the Spirit of truth. He will come to you from the Father and will testify all about me.”
John 14:26 "But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit— he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you."
John 16:13 "When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future."

First of all my question to you is: are you a christian?
Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father,"

1st Corithians 8:6 "But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life...." 7 However, not all believers know this.
John 10:30 "I and My Father are one"

There is the side of your daddy that is husband. This is not the side you will know of him as a child of his. Neither is that the side his parents would know him.
But in man, these three personality; husband, son and dad, for example, of your dad do not have life in themselves.
But in God, these Persons of God all have life in themselves. Three Persons yet they are the same person. Three yet one. It's a mystery. But God has revealed it by His Spirit.
Ain't you confused?

(1) (Reply)

Are The Religious Mods Islamising Nairaland?? / How The Holy Bible was Explained In A Facebook Post (photo) / Peculiar Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.