Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

I Hate Christmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Christmas (683 Views)

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Christmas by nairacodedcom(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Once upon a time I used to like Christmas, but now times has changed and I do REALLY HATE Christmas. Here are just a few reasons why I don't like the festive period.

1. Christmas gluttony
One of the first reasons I hate Christmas is that it is a chaos of gluttony. Most people suddenly throw caution to the wind and become gluttons, even to the detriment of the health.

2. Christmas Music is Crap
How many times in an average day can anyone listen to the same tired carols bleating over the PA system in every market, department store, grocery store, drug store, and shopping mall ? And these are the same Christmas songs my great great grandfather listened to.
Enough is Enough. Cancel Christmas music.

3. Christmas Waste
The increase in food waste on Christmas day is just pissed me off a lot and its annoying. I wonder why people save a lot just to waste it all in the name of Christmas.

4. Christmas Depression
It's widely accepted that rates of depression and suicide spike during the holidays. Small wonder: A crushing tidal wave of forced gaiety, wretched family and social obligations, frenzied travel plans, dizzying levels of financial debt -- it's a small miracle that more people don't jump off a bridge during the so-called "holiday season."

5 I Hate Christmas Parties
I really hate Christmas parties. Whether church parties, club parties, semi-unclad parties, night wild parties….I just dislike them. Just imagine the number of people who lose their virginity or get raped during Christmas parties! Infact, some people have already made plans for this Christmas too. Waking up on 25th and thanking God we are all still alive is enough.

So in my humble submission, I suggest we all boycott this year Christmas extravagant celebrations.
What do you think?
Re: I Hate Christmas by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2013
DumbAss.. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Christmas by emmyw(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2013
Its cos u don't knw d meaning of christmas.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Christmas by nairacodedcom(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2013
Misunderstood_G: DumbAss.. tongue tongue
I wonder why some people can't grow up to respect other people views. If u can't say something meaningful, must you insult
Re: I Hate Christmas by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2013
nairacoded.com:
I wonder why some people can't grow up to respect other people views. If u can't say something meaningful, must you insult
My bad.. I must apologize, I was rude.. First let me ask u a question.. Are you a Christian
Re: I Hate Christmas by nairacodedcom(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Yea. A committed non-religious Christian
Re: I Hate Christmas by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
nairacoded.com:
Yea. A committed non-religious Christian
OK.. I could have sworn you were either deeper life or Jehovah witness
Re: I Hate Christmas by nairacodedcom(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hahahaha...nooooo !!! Christmas mata dey tire me.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were God / Collapse Building: Joshua Alleges Attack On Church / The Neuroscientific Basis Of David's Conquest Over Goliath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.