Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,430 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

How To Make Your Office Add 10 More Years To Your Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Your Office Add 10 More Years To Your Life (477 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / 20 Ways To Improve The Quality Of Your Life / Bad Experiences You Encounter Within Your Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Office Add 10 More Years To Your Life by CareerCaptain: 4:09am On Oct 25, 2013
While I scoop around the forum, I landed at this topic. Welcome to my Office. Though a long dated post, but an interesting one at that. Something gets more interesting, and that is the regular stress of everyday. I could remember a year before the last one, I was part of the people who would say "Yippeee Thank God tis Friday" and only after two days, it all became "Gooosh, tis Monday again!! I just hate how the time flies angry". Guess what, it all changed a year ago and now I do proudly say "Thank God its Monday!". You know why? I so enjoy my workplace. And I want you to enjoy yours too with little things you will have to do.

I did so little to turn that around, telling you here might just hold up some space, but come on, let me take you around my Office. Before we go, guess what my doctor told me about my office, he said: "This Office can add 10 more years to my life". Funny it may be but it is real.

Click and Let me Welcome you to my Office
Re: How To Make Your Office Add 10 More Years To Your Life by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Applications Is Open To Any One Who Wants To Be A Member Ay4c / Davido/wiz Kid Porpular, Which Would Rather Your Child Become. / Pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.