Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe (8453 Views)

24-hour Curfew Imposed On Potiskum... / 24-hr Curfew Imposed On Parts Of Maiduguri / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by simdam500(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
pfijacobs: Na wa o..
*modified*
father i bless ur name.. 4 d oppurtunity to b second to comment.. Wit my small nokia c1...
*in saka's voice*: 2nd to commenti o jare

pfijacobs: Na wa o..
*modified*
father i bless ur name.. 4 d oppurtunity to b second third to comment.. Wit my small nokia 3310...
*in GEJ's voice*: 2nd to commenti o jare
Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Donmams: As 2015 nears, GEJ will do his best to destabilize the North in order to prevent elections from taking place at all costs. We know the Chief of Army Staff is behind the shootings we see in most parts of the North East. Their schemes will fail.
Donmams: As 2015 nears, GEJ will do his best to destabilize the North in order to prevent elections from taking place at all costs. We know the Chief of Army Staff is behind the shootings we see in most parts of the North East. Their schemes will fail.
a very dengerious mumu illitrate rether go and educate d arleady brainwashed almajiris

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by mrperfect(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
When would peace return to this state?
Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by nicky4lif(f): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
U are just a sick man for saying that besides that wld be the best option for the northerners cos it will be very stupid of me to step out of my house 2015(in the north)when I'm going to look for daily bread they kill me,how much more to go nd vote(the main cause of the fight)God 4bid.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by Excel4eva: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=Sam Milla]Why impose curfew in Yobe when Enugu is the most dangerous state in West Africa?

You see how silly the Enugu International Airport made you people look.

How Long do you people think holding the Igbo Nation down and telling lies against them will last? Probably not Forever.
You lie against Enugu, Anambra, Oduah, Jonathan, Ojukwu, Bianca while i never heard you say anything about the loud mouthed Fani Kayode who kiss and tell in public.
You never said anything about Tinubu who have been holding Lagos State hostage.
You assassinated Bola Ige but you condemned someone who kidnapped another for money?
Do you not see the massive hypocrisy in that?

Your popular Baba Suwe was caught with drugs at the airport, yet you pointed your filty fingers at a young Igbo hustler who tried to do the same.

Your Obasanjo ordered the killing of a native people in Odi who fought for their rights while you condemn Jonathan for declaring state of Emergency in Yobe.

Your Fani Kayode did no single significant thing as aviation minister and you are calling for the sack of Oduah who managed to make Lagos airport look decent.

According to you, every other tribe is clueless about leadership except you while you conspired to stop Biafra from leaving?

You party bigots campaigned for SNC and when the President started to initiate it on his own terms, it suddenly became a bad idea.

If your neighbour is a begger, don't you realise he or she would always start the begging from your house?
You tell lies against a people, you discriminate against them while they flourished as individuals.
My advice to all the people telling silly lies against other people is to turn around and try to keep up with the trending development just like the western World are doing. You need to remove the dirt in your eyes before trying to do the same for someone else.

Crime is never a one-people thing.
If we must fight against it, we must do so by condemning it no matter where it was committed or who committed it

Thank you so much for exposing them!
i Love u so much Nwannem nwoke.

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by maziyo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=Cahmegga]May God be with 'em...and I stayed in Kano for some good years during the crisis...u guys shouldn't blame JTF pls..the weapons Boko Haram use are sophisticated...hearing the sound can make u pee in ur pants out of fear! Security personnels only show up at scenes of attack after like 30-40mins...who wan die?! In a country where u die and ur family are left to suffer....forget JTF! I can say this categorically, they alone can't stop boko haram! Na just God! Prayers alone can solve this....GEJ is clearly incapable of attacking the problem. He has "condemned" and "condemned" attacks and promised falsefully he would see an end to this problem...buh still, people die! With the politiKing pressure getting higher, its only natural for GEJ to aim towards retaining office in 2015.....that's top of his agenda at the moment...a trip to Israel?! Imagine that!! With our money! To do what?! If he wants to go there for "spiritual whatever", he should use his personal money! And not use public funds to pack people along like he is one super star musician...I wonder who is more corrupt, himself or his fellow Israel going madam who happens to be the aviation minister.....May God help us all! Smh..u neva c anytin..
Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by noj02: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
And this GED Goverment keep Saying they are winning the War Aginst the BH People.

Another Proof of their lies
Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by kabba7(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Emmanuel602: Insurgency in nigeria can only be linked to one tribe and that is KANURI. The only reason why there have not been any record of shooting in adamawa state since the declaration of SOE is because there are no kanuri indigens in adamawa state

You are sick !!!! go find dog meat to eat.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by 99100(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Cahmegga: May God be with 'em...and I stayed in Kano for some good years during the crisis...u guys shouldn't blame JTF pls..the weapons Boko Haram use are sophisticated...hearing the sound can make u pee in ur pants out of fear! Security personnels only show up at scenes of attack after like 30-40mins...who wan die?! In a country where u die and ur family are left to suffer....forget JTF! I can say this categorically, they alone can't stop boko haram! Na just God! Prayers alone can solve this....GEJ is clearly incapable of attacking the problem. He has "condemned" and "condemned" attacks and promised falsefully he would see an end to this problem...buh still, people die! With the politiKing pressure getting higher, its only natural for GEJ to aim towards retaining office in 2015.....that's top of his agenda at the moment...a trip to Israel?! Imagine that!! With our money! To do what?! If he wants to go there for "spiritual whatever", he should use his personal money! And not use public funds to pack people along like he is one super star musician...I wonder who is more corrupt, himself or his fellow Israel going madam who happens to be the aviation minister.....May God help us all! Smh
U started fairly well but ended foolishly.
Too bad of u.

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by frankyychiji(f): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Cahmegga: May God be with 'em...and I stayed in Kano for some good years during the crisis...u guys shouldn't blame JTF pls..the weapons Boko Haram use are sophisticated...hearing the sound can make u pee in ur pants out of fear! Security personnels only show up at scenes of attack after like 30-40mins...who wan die?! In a country where u die and ur family are left to suffer....forget JTF! I can say this categorically, they alone can't stop boko haram! Na just God! Prayers alone can solve this....GEJ is clearly incapable of attacking the problem. He has "condemned" and "condemned" attacks and promised falsefully he would see an end to this problem...buh still, people die! With the politiKing pressure getting higher, its only natural for GEJ to aim towards retaining office in 2015.....that's top of his agenda at the moment...a trip to Israel?! Imagine that!! With our money! To do what?! If he wants to go there for "spiritual whatever", he should use his personal money! And not use public funds to pack people along like he is one super star musician...I wonder who is more corrupt, himself or his fellow Israel going madam who happens to be the aviation minister.....May God help us all! Smh
ASUU pls call off this strike! This slowpoke is better in school than on NL.
Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by frankyychiji(f): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
this one is already giving excuses for their (APC) failure come 2015. Pls leave the dirty job for d expert Lair More-harm-made.
Oga emegi vuuum na anya!
#teamfweshair#
Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by BrightCar: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Kponkwem: Makes no difference. The cycle has always been 1)An attack 2) Official condemnations and promises of security 2)Business as usual 4) Another attack..
SO WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING TO HEAR? IMAGINE NO MILITARY PRESENCE, BH WOULD HAVE BEEN RULING BY NOW. GEJ HAS DONE WISELY.

1 Like

Re: 24-hour Curfew Imposed In Yobe by Picollothedon: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013

you are so stupid, i have never seen someone so insensitive like u, if u dont kn what to say, just shut up, and stop been an idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Will Not Like This (pic) / Boko Haram Not Holding Any Nigerian Territory - Buhari / Seven Airlines Got ₦2.84 Billion COVID-19 Stimulus Package – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.