Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President (1323 Views)

Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? / Nigeria: Bakassi - 1922 - 39 Maps Had Rio Del Rey As Eastern End Of Peninsula / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by judyeze1: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2013
between jonathan or Akpabio who will you pick as Eastern Nigeria President
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Bigflamie(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2013
judyeze1: between jonathan or Akpabio who will you pick as Eastern Nigeria President
None angry angry
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Clerverly: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2013
Jonathan grin
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Slizbeat(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2013
OP, are you high on something??(Sorry to say)

Eastern Nigeria?? Jonathan or Akpabio ke?? Na wa oo.

A fat NONE even though they are both performers but there are lot of young ones who would be better.
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by BLS1: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
He is high....... even fools know the New Biafran President will answer Chukwu, Chi or Obi.
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by IGBOSON1: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
B.L.S:
He is high....... even fools know the New Biafran President will answer Chukwu, Chi or Obi.

^^^Not necessarily! If -and that's a big IF!- the old eastern region emerges from a disintegrated Nigeria, it will be a nation built on equality of all the component parts, and size/population would be immaterial!

With all ethnicities having the space and use of their own resources to develop at their own pace, it would be a nation where there would be mutual trust and brotherhood....something Nigeria presently lacks!

Personally, i wouldn't mind an Akpabio as our President.

3 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Stella odua
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by konjakonja(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
They are both Biafrans and are qualified to be president of Biafra. Okoko Idem the second president of Biafra was an Akwaibomite.
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by ijawcitizen(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Not necessarily! If -and that's a big IF!- the old eastern region emerges from a disintegrated Nigeria, it will be a nation built on equality of all the component parts, and size/population would be immaterial!

With all ethnicities having the space and use of their own resources to develop at their own pace, it would be a nation where there would be mutual trust and brotherhood....something Nigeria presently lacks!

Big lie!!
We know the Igbos too well.

Don't even waste your time imagining a "reunification". It will never happen. Emphasis on NEVER.

Your can continue relishing it in your subconscious fantasy though, UNTIL REALITY WILL DAWN ON YOU GUYS.

Terrible, Pathetic & Despicable landlocked creatures struggling hard for an excape route.

7 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by PointB: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
IGBO-SON:

I don't mind Akpabio too. Donald Duke will make a good Eastern Nigeria President as will Chime Sullivan (but his for 'rumoured' ill-health)

2 Likes

Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by BLS1: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
konjakonja: They are both Biafrans and are qualified to be president of Biafra. Okoko Idem the second president of Biafra was an Akwaibomite.

Good luck to the minorities in your New Biafra, Lord knows they will need it seeing as the majority can't be bothered to get their history let alone the spelling of your names right!

Anyway I stand by what I said before, seeing as in the history of Nigeria an Igbo man has never handed power to a non-Igbo without the threat of violence/force.

Lastly its Okokon Ndem!

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by takedat(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
James Ibori should be the President cheesy
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Brimmie(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
take dat: James Ibori should be the President cheesy

With Stella as VP!? undecided
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Desola(f): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Alams should preside.
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Oboy Biafra is igbo thing. We Ijaws keep telling you guys that you are on your own. Neither Jona nor Akpabio will be your citizen.

Biafra is igbo thing, IF you guys make any attempt to force the Ijaws/NDs into your alliance again, what happened between 67 to 69 will be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
barcanista: Oboy Biafra is igbo thing. We Ijaws keep telling you guys that you are on your own. Neither Jona nor Akpabio will be your citizen.

Biafra is igbo thing, IF you guys make any attempt to force the Ijaws/NDs into your alliance again, what happened between 67 to 69 will be a child's play.

honestly, only foolish igbo will ask for biafra again. for smart igbo like myself, i rather stay in naija because one day e go be ya turn.
even jona in office today na we igbo keep am dia.
naija pays igbo more than it pays you people.
you will never get another opportunity like 1967, believe me.
we are waiting for the atlantic ocean to catch up with your swamps. cool
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Yeske2(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
ijaw citizen: Big lie!!

Don't even waste your time imagining a "reunification". It will never happen. Emphasis on NEVER.

Your can continue relishing it in your subconscious fantasy though, UNTIL REALITY WILL DAWN ON YOU GUYS.

Terrible, Pathetic & Despicable landlocked creatures struggling hard for an excape route.
We all know who you are so stop pretending to be what you're not.
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Olaolufred(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
They are both good for Biafra.
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by IGBOSON1: 1:41am On Oct 26, 2013
ijaw citizen: Big lie!!

^^^LOL grin grin

You sound furious, deranged and unhinged!

This hatred of yours towards Ndigbo is off the richter scale walahi, and is proof -if any was needed- that you're not Ijaw........and i mean both you and your alter ego barcanister (you both are kindred spirits and seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet wink).

Just take a look again at your rant in repsonse to my cheerful post on who may emerge as Eastern Nigeria President......a post which was qualified with a big 'IF' that you obviously overlooked in your haste to furiously give a response citing the imaginary disunity, strife, war, pogrom, and backstabbing going on in Eastern Nigeria occassioned by the 'big bad Igbos'; which of course is certainly not a figment of your active imagination, but fact!

The way you harp on about this 'landlocked' issue, coupled with the gratuitious abuse you aim at Ndigbo gives me a good hint as to where you're from or where your loyalties actually lie; your rants have nothing to do with the interest and well being of Ijaw! For some funny reason, the mere thought of a unified old Eastern Region pursuing a commonality of purpose and speaking with one voice to challenge the status-quo fills you with dread........why?

Do you actually think Ndigbo are itching to be in the same country with anyone else? I actually think it's the other way round, and others -like your pathetic self- can't seem to imagine living/surviving without Ndigbo; hence your bid to cause suspicion and acrimony in the Eastern Region, and hopefully prevent us uniting to speak with one voice! Your aim -with an eye on 2015- is to try and whittle down GEJs support in the South East, and while at it, prevent the old Eastern Region from being cohesive enough to agitate for seperation from this mere geographical expression you call a nation!

I've got the measure of you mate, and know what you're up to! wink

1 Like

Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by kilode95(f): 2:04am On Oct 26, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Do you actually think Ndigbo are itching to be in the same country with anyone else? I actually think it's the other way round, and others -like your pathetic self- can't seem to imagine living/surviving without Ndigbo; hence your bid to cause suspicion and acrimony in the Eastern Region, and hopefully prevent us uniting to speak with one voice! Your aim -with an eye on 2015- is to try and whittle down GEJs support in the South East, and while at it, prevent the old Eastern Region from being cohesive enough to agitate for seperation from this mere geographical expression you call a nation!

Eh Eh!!! grin grin grin
How many are these yeye ndigbo people sef ?
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by IGBOSON1: 2:14am On Oct 26, 2013
kilode95:

Eh Eh!!! grin grin grin
How many are these yeye ndigbo people sef ?

^^^You come off as being quite daft with your stupi/d question.......go to sleep!
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by kilode95(f): 2:17am On Oct 26, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You come off as being quite daft with your stupi/d question.......go to sleep!

grin grin grin...
Come on! Try Harder... kiss
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^LOL grin grin

You sound furious, deranged and unhinged!

This hatred of yours towards Ndigbo is off the richter scale walahi, and is proof -if any was needed- that you're not Ijaw........and i mean both you and your alter ego barcanister (you both are kindred spirits and seem to be singing from the same hymn sheet wink).

Just take a look again at your rant in repsonse to my cheerful post on who may emerge as Eastern Nigeria President......a post which was qualified with a big 'IF' that you obviously overlooked in your haste to furiously give a response citing the imaginary disunity, strife, war, pogrom, and backstabbing going on in Eastern Nigeria occassioned by the 'big bad Igbos'; which of course is certainly not a figment of your active imagination, but fact!

The way you harp on about this 'landlocked' issue, coupled with the gratuitious abuse you aim at Ndigbo gives me a good hint as to where you're from or where your loyalties actually lie; your rants have nothing to do with the interest and well being of Ijaw! For some funny reason, the mere thought of a unified old Eastern Region pursuing a commonality of purpose and speaking with one voice to challenge the status-quo fills you with dread........why?

sir with due respect, Eastern region DOESN'T exist. It was all political arrangement.

We the Ijaws are on our own...independent of the Igbos since the foundation of this world.

**i can't speak for other tribes in the ND**
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2013
re@lchange:

honestly, only foolish igbo will ask for biafra again. for smart igbo like myself, i rather stay in naija because one day e go be ya turn.
even jona in office today na we igbo keep am dia.
naija pays igbo more than it pays you people.
you will never get another opportunity like 1967, believe me.
we are waiting for the atlantic ocean to catch up with your swamps. cool
I will always wish the Igbos the best BUT warn your brothers to desist from attaching Ijaws by force to themselves.
Whether Igboman becomes President or not is not my business.

Cheers
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Kponkwem(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2013
barcanista: Oboy Biafra is igbo thing. We Ijaws keep telling you guys that you are on your own. Neither Jona nor Akpabio will be your citizen.

The Portuguese who arrived the East in the 1590s named the Bonny Bay Bight of Biafra-later renamed Bight of Bonny by Gowon after the attempted independence of the east. Go and read your history, Biafra is not an Igbo thing- it belongs to all eastern groups. Your type are the reason why ND is still be exploited by overlords thousands of miles away. If you are not part of Biafra, at least a referendum will be used to determine this and all Igbo and non Igbo SS will make their choice.

For me I don't want Biafra. Igbo must rule, enjoy this country that we have made the most sacrifice. Nigeria is for Igbo to rule and enjoy.
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by Kponkwem(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Though most of these insecure 'Ijaws' have Igbo blood in their veins, their hateful and backstabbing role against Igbo interest in Nigeria is innumerable.

I repeat beyond blood and cultural ties, Igbo have no strategic link with the Ijaw, these are roving fishermen across all the creeks of Nigeria. A prominent eastern group and one with most strategic historical relationship with Igbo remains Efik-Ibibio-Anang. They have worked together always with minor betrayals of interests.

Jonathan is a minority Ogbia man who received sympathy from his true Igbo brethren. His love for Ndigbo has not received the full endorsement of the Ijaw.

It is known that these nations will never come to their senses until the predicted End of the oil era madness soon. Read this post below:

http://maximumafrica.org/uncategorized/west-africas-oil-industry-struggles-under-us-shale-boom/
Re: Between Jonathan Or Akpabio Who Will You Pick As Eastern Nigeria President by ijawcitizen(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Well done goons! for entertaining us with more Igbo delusions, distortions & propaganda.

Ya'all will forever live with your grand delusion disorder & false sense of superiority over we Niger Deltans.

Only time will tell.

I don't really have time to dignify you ugly ragworms with a response, so continue enjoying your dreamworld experience.

I'm too busy to smash some fools right now, I'm coming with back with a pole to smash your madness and separate whack @sses from your souls.

Watch out for me, I'LL BE BACK

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinbu,obasanjo Invite adefaratin, fusho william To Meeting,Most Attend(picture) / Sins Of PDP Vs APC / Ekiti Gov Polls Manipulated, Says Fayemi’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.