Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User (5301 Views)

A Must Read To All Blackberry User!!! / Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? / Any Glo Blackberry User Here? Problem With It Last 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
appelmoieddy: No wonder! Androids starts 4rm 7 right? I added one 2days back and I observed that the person was very happy, now it all makes sense to me..
Mtcheww! I dey go delete that person

See beef ooo, someone was trying to enlighten you and you are here forming big person. Better get an Android or Iphone quickly before that your yeye blackberry becomes a disgrace to you in public. If I ask am the BB wey he dey use sef, e fit be curve2
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
NONNYG: see jealousy ooo. u dey use London used curve1 and u dey call urself bb user. beta go buy android b4 its too late. #TeamGionee

#TeamGionee on point, no mind them. They are just bad losers, we warned them before them no gree. Any BB user that talks again eeee. I would soo finish them.
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by simplicit(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
i dnt knw wat diz bb uaers r bitter abt, rather dey shld b happi rim gave dem a good reason to drop dat trash call bb n enbrace a change in form of android n ios...bb. is nw an app on its own like whatsapp n 2go, let dat stick into ur thick skul.....
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by spicyboy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
See bitterness. guy, go sit down. don't you know that even newly produced blackberry phones will be starting with 7?

Can you give me 3 reasons why or how your so called bb is better than my Android.

If you can give me the 3 reasons, I will drop my Android and buy bb Z10. lolzzzz...
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by hariorh: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
spicyboy: See bitterness. guy, go sit down. don't you know that even newly produced blackberry phones will be starting with 7?

Can you give me 3 reasons why or how your so called bb is better than my Android.

If you can give me the 3 reasons, I will drop my Android and buy bb Z10. lolzzzz...

GBAM!!!
grin
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
dey there dey form team blackberry, i go carry ur GF with my 7fg5g68 pin...

if u think say i dey lie, go price iphone 5 for market...

mtcheeww .... nonsense...

abeg make i go ping ADA JOHR....

cool cool cool wink
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by JIkaba(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
@op, RIM malnutrited u guys wit jst d BLACK berry's, whtevr happnd 2d BLUE berry's. While Android stuffed us frm GingerBREAD > HoneyCOMB > FrozenYOUGHURT > IceCREAM SandWICH > JellyBEAN. Even our pet Kitty-Kat feeds on KeyLIME. C ur Salivating mouth, oya take Apple, enough of Berry. Wldn't u rather dine wit us?

6 Likes

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by nonny1212: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
7b023b67.... Add me up. Both male and female friends
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
ANYWAYS.............

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by stevolinkon40: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
this is just d preparation for bb burial
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by sparkleRed(f): 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
If u receive any BBM request that the pin starts with 7, please don’t accept. We don’t care if you use an iPhone, Tecno Phantom or Samsung S4, if you want 2 ping, buy a Blackberry and suffer ba3 issues lyk bb users (˘̯˘ )#stolen# grin
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by walcolm(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Blu Malam: Why on earth would anyone want to buy a failed phone like the blackberry?
The BBM on iPhone and Android is better than one on BB10. its best of both worlds really.

Ur post above is a Totally untrue statement.

I also totally disagree with the @OP...the purpose of cross platform BBM is for everybody to have access to it and it curious that anyone will start a crappy thread like this.

I suggest the mods lock this thread
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by elbryant(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
lol..u are still angry that bbm is on android and iPhone ..I wonder what will u do by this time nxt year wen bbm will be available on java,symbian and finally on torchlight fones...

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by illuminatic: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
el_bryant: lol..u are still angry that bbm is on android and iPhone ..I wonder what will u do by this time nxt year wen bbm will be available on java,symbian and finally on torchlight fones...
till then but its not possible. U guys should buy a blackberry or forget pinging
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by illuminatic: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
walcolm:

Ur post above is a Totally untrue statement.

I also totally disagree with the @OP...the purpose of cross platform BBM is for everybody to have access to it and it curious that anyone will start a crappy thread like this.

I suggest the mods lock this thread
when this thread gets to front page my blackberry team mates will make you and your android feel inferior
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
illuminatic: till then but its not possible. U guys should buy a blackberry or forget pinging
Go and tell that 2 the Pope in Rome or BB executives in Canada

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by walcolm(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
illuminatic: when this thread gets to front page my blackberry team mates will make you and your android feel inferior

You are clearly deluded and i think people should just ignore this your dumb thread.

You don't deserve any response
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by benkings(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
op bro,i laff at you!!.......i feel ur pain!but wait o y u carry bbm for head like afro? Na ur papa qet am?? grin

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Osyxcel(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
^^^^ grin grin
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Defaramade(m): 12:30am On Oct 26, 2013
benkings: op bro,i laff at you!!.......i feel ur pain!but wait o y u carry bbm for head like afro? Na ur papa qet am?? grin
no mind am, na jealousy dey worry am lolz
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 26, 2013
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by HopeAtHand: 2:05am On Oct 26, 2013
Mtchewww.

I tut u had sumtin worthwhile to say.

Guy,be forward thinkin.blackberry OS just like the symbianOS has been overtaken by the brilliant Android OS which is by far more innovative and fun to use..dont be static even if na ur papa own blackberry,move on.

As for the Pin aspect,its our own lil way of saving a drowning man.

#TeamSamsungGalaxy2Tab
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by dheaven: 3:59am On Oct 26, 2013
Kikiani: Yes!I agree wit d OP.let android phone users ping android phone users.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Stanley08(m): 4:45am On Oct 26, 2013
Actually, the phones I have BBM on is better than any blackberry in the world. So HUSH!

1 Like

Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 26, 2013
Blu Malam: Why on earth would anyone want to buy a failed phone like the blackberry?
The BBM on iPhone and Android is better than one on BB10. its best of both worlds really.
no. Not yet. But it still gonna be up to par with the z10 own with time and subsequents updates.
Re: The Pins You Should Not Accept As A Blackberry User by ngorluv: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2013
If you add the android or iphone bbm user. Does it cost you anything ?.....you are gaining a friend na.....if you are a guy and a fine chic sends you pin from a tecno fone I pray say you no go accept....just add and continue the fun, after all the bbm on android was created by the owners of blackberry and they are not complainng ,so what do you stand to gain with this complaint of yours?....if not childish thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imose X-1 7inch Tablet / ad: no longer available / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.