Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? (5823 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by bladegirl7: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Amodsun(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Anything wrong with that?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by homesteady(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
If she has the power! Ok! grin
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by amtalkin(f): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin cheesy Pls how do i stop laughing?
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by EmyLeo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
am talkin: grin grin grin grin cheesy Pls how do i stop laughing?
grin
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2013

LoL. grin
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by ajasa4link: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Never! If she release her hand and shift her back, that is the end of my solomon grundy ... I can't afford to become Yinka ayefele on my wedding day
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Cahmegga: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
I wouldn't..buh someone with a "macho-looking" type of wife should
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by sweetpoison(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mad coupplotters sorry couples
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
incase it makes front page, I was here.... grin grin
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Babamide(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
No ma'am. I have my integrity to protect.
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Coldfeet(f): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Its called role reversal.
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ok. So I've be turning my phone up and down for the past 50secs. Any tips?
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Tarbabee(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
& this? smiley LOL

Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by RedCard1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
ajasa4link: Never! If she release her hand and shift her back, that is the end of my solomon grundy ... I can't afford to become Yinka ayefele on my wedding day
guy abeg tell me the story of Yinka Ayefele. I never hear am before but from the way you talk, I believe say e go dey very very interesting.
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Brimmie(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Odikwa very risky.. undecided
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Chiidi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dear camera man,

you know your work.
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by stevecantrell: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Recipe for disaster.
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by oboy3(m): 12:19am On Oct 26, 2013
kindly,press the # key
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by mgbeketoto: 1:56am On Jan 09, 2014
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!! kiss
They are having fun gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! kiss
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by kashman1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
if she is strong enough
Re: Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? by Godmother(f): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
I would definitely love to see this movie. I just love that guy, dunno his name though.

(1) (Reply)

Homophobia! - Nature Or Nurture? / Is Bullet Energy Drink Alcoholic? / Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.