Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. (4117 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? / Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Imagine a situation where you and your wife are invited to attend a quiz. You both honour it.

And along the line, she wins fifty thousand Naira, while you do not win anything. When it is time for winners to come forward for their prizes (cash prizes), she stands up, walks up to the podium, takes the microphone, as others have done, thanks the organisers of the quizz and finally, politely, turns down her own prize and instructs the organisers to give the money to any charitable organisation, while there's no dime in your home, a situation of which she is in the know.

Thereafter, you both come back home and after a few minutes, she quietly comes close to you with that irresistible soft, romantic voice, clutching a piece of paper on which she has written what (the list of foodstuffs) she thinks your household lacks and, asks you to bring money for those edible items listed on that paper.

In such a scenario, if you were the man, what would be your reaction?

Please let's be very honest!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by MizMyColi(f): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
As a man, I will marry a woman who understands - "Charity begins at home".

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by GodsDivinefavor(f): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
woman of virtue

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by nedu2000(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizMyColi: As a man, I will marry a woman who understands - "Charity begins at home".
nice pun cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Joe88(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hunger will write its signature on her stomach, it is sheer wickedness and an attempt to belittle and ridicule the man.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizMyColi: As a man, I will marry a woman who understands - "Charity begins at home".
Thats right but what will be your reaction in this situation.??.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
She wants you to do your duty as a man and not depend on prize from quizzes, lotteries etc. as a means of catering for your family.

If a woman knew there wasn't much at home and yet went ahead to do this, then it's obvious she's trying to pass a message across.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
GodsDivinefavor: woman of virtue
Whoundecided
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joe88: Hunger will write its signature on her stomach, it is sheer wickedness and an attempt to belittle and ridicule the man.
hahaha....So no dime for her?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by MizMyColi(f): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2014

You may be right in your assertion, but I'll also like to chip in that some women would do anything to attract public glory and few minutes of fame.

@Tallesty1.......it depends on how conscious I am of God's spirit in me.
Or else, God help her that night say one nut for my head never comot from its place as we dey return from that event.
smurfy: She wants you to do your duty as a man and not depend on prize from quizzes, lottery etc. as a means of catering for your family.

If a woman knew there wasn't much at home and yet went ahead to do this, then it's obvious she's trying to pass a message across.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
smurfy: She wants you to do your duty as a man and not depend on prize from quizzes, lottery etc. as a means of catering for your family.

What message could she possibly pass across by being harsh to herself and family?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by reliableme: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Women are not that heartless, but if she really do that then d husband is not doing his responsibility as d husband, that is even he even loose at d lottery. I will jst act as a man n give her money 4 d food stuff
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
reliableme:

Women are not that heartless, but if she really do that then d husband is not doing his responsibility as d husband, that is even he even loose at d lottery. I will jst act as a man n give her money 4 d food stuff
A part of the story says there is no dime at home.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2014

Haba! which kind message? If it was a man that did that,what then will be the message.
The woman is just foolish and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by xynerise: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Same thing with a man who goes to a wedding ceremony with the last money he has on his pocket and because he saw other men coming out to spray money on the couple, he came out to do likewise and even gave out his T-fare.

Penny wise pound foolish

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tallesty1: What message could she possibly pass across by being harsh to herself and family?
I wonder oooo
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by ayanah(f): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Don't blame her pls she is a very good woman, so husband get ur wallet and give her some money for food stuff even if u don't have, call ur friends and borrow some money till end of d month cause is ur duty and not hers.Get it straigth. cool grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Godmystrength: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
thank God i don't have a wife. So i no get answer.cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by itstpia1: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tallesty1: A part of the story says there is no dime at home.

yet they ponied up and went gallivanting to quizzes and public functions instead of looking for money.

what is the point of your made up story, what are we supposed to do about whatever situation you are talking about there?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
ayanah: Don't blame her pls she is a very good woman, so husband get ur wallet and give her some money for food stuff even if u don't have, call ur friends and borrow some money till end of d month cause is ur duty and not hers.Get it straigth. cool grin
a good woman provides for her home too, or better still she can give the hunger to a charity organisation.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Krak(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Trust me my wife can never do that.

Or else...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by LexNuel(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
ayanah: Don't blame her pls she is a very good woman, so husband get ur wallet and give her some money for food stuff even if u don't have, call ur friends and borrow some money till end of d month cause is ur duty and not hers.Get it straigth. cool grin

...xcept d man is irresponsible, Only a foolish and wicked woman will dat..if she's gonna b duin charity it shuldnt b everytin..must men do everytfin everytym??...why is she dere as helpmeet...na wa oo...realistically, dere are financial downtimes even for responsible men

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jejely I will write the amount she needed on a clean sheet of paper and hand it over to her for conversion

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Henrypraise: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wetin happen to "objection my lord" abi dem cova my mouth 4 d gathering?

In my humble opinion, I aint gonna judge her act, but I will judge her intent. Its her intent dat will determine my reaction, howeva d intent, one tin is clear, dia is lack of esteem n communication brkdown in d family, I may now further ask: wats causin d lack in esteem n communication brkdown.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by NnamdiN: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Simple, I would send the list to the same people she donated the money to.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by sunex: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nah charity go buy d food stuff nah... I dey craze?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by phadat(m): 3:22am On Aug 28, 2014
The woman in question probably has issues with her husband lifestyle, like someone said earlier maybe the man is not fulfilling his duties has the husband, but still it's wrong for her to do that knowing fully well that there is nothing at home, what will the kids eat? except she has money kept somewhere for situations like this
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by pascenta(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2014
softsparkyy: Haba! which kind message? If it was a man that did that,what then will be the message.
The woman is just foolish and selfish.
thank u.if not 4 1 tin i wud hav married u
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2014
pascenta: thank u.if not 4 1 tin i wud hav married u
Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2014
I think I will just do exactly what my husband would do...
Ignore! The guy can give silent mode shaaa, when he is angry tho. To avoid killing somebody or saying something he can't defend later.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Tallesty1(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2014
pascenta: thank u.if not 4 1 tin i wud hav married u
I think I know that "one thing".
softsparkyy:
Hmmmm.
Yea..... He is married already.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. by Edykul(f): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2014
D wife no serious.Make she beta go d charity organisation collect the donation back or else make she ready die cos of hunger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal? Please Advice / Clearance Sales ; Kids Playground Equipment - OUT OF STOCK / PLEASE ! Vote For This Cute Baby In The Cusson Baby Competition (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.