Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 (21828 Views)

[VIDEO] Akon Reveals Wanting To Sign Brymo To Konvict Music / ALBUM: Brymo - Tabula Rasa (the Gift) Full Album Download / Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Indifferent(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
SUNNY45: Abeg who be Brymo, is he a footballer? cheesy
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by devour129: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
he should stand by his contract.if he was desperate enough back then to sign it,he must have seen something good.its either he settles with his people or he pays up.lesson to the upcoming,don't sign away your life,if you are really good they will see it and it will be on your terms or you leave and continue to search till God leads you to a good place
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Indifferent(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Adikam:
why calling kelly?did he ever ask you for feeding money?mugu ewu awusa
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Swiftboy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
tellwisdom: What does even sing?? . Wiith his mouth like pkomor alata angry
lol Brymo's mouth be like person wey chop sh!t ! grin
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Uyi168: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Okija_juju: Choi!!!! shocked shocked

He should go to court for the Judge to review his contract.. angry

All contracts are subject to the Laws of Nigeria and if the Law feels his contract makes him a 'slave', then they can declare the contract null & void... angry
Is nt dat ezy bro.
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by SUNNY45: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
opeyemmmy(m): No. He's a plantain seller.

Eeyah, so na that guy wey dey hawk plantain 4 Chocolate city....where em wan see N22m na?
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Aabheaven(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
I jst hate what choc. city is doing 2 brymo.well, brymo sud have read d contract b4 signing.no wonda jesse jags is no more there.truly a bondage.i rep Marvin records and [chidinma,illbliss,phyno and d suspect] group
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by devour129: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
god_of_music: He should continue with Chocolate City na undecided
Choc Boy is his brand and that's what we the fans know him for, but come to think of it. . . Why are these guys running out from Choc City What is wrong

#TeamGOM
av been asking the same question ! everyone wants to be king,they all want to start there own record. feeling too lazy to expatiate abeg
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Indifferent(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Adikam:
why calling kelly?did he ever ask you for feeding money?mugu ewu awusa
oh! kelly handsome is that you Sorri, i didnt know you are a Nairalander. Dont be offended, i have to use u as a case study

5 Likes

Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Indifferent(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Aabheaven: I jst hate what choc. city is doing 2 brymo.well, brymo sud have read d contract b4 signing.no wonda jesse jags is no more there.truly a bondage.i rep Marvin records and [chidinma,illbliss,phyno and d suspect] group
their group is capital hillls, owned by clarence peters
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by SUNNY45: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Indifferent(m) he is a capenter, who will soon hammer your block head

Sorry, do u mean "block" as in Iced block or blocked, ure confusing me the more... grin grin grin
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
devour129: av been asking the same question ! everyone wants to be king,they all want to start there own record.
Oh! If that's so then it's so WRONG!!

#TeamGOM
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by oseiwe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chop Chocolate till u go yo!

1 Like

Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by stagger: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
He can get a marketer or a rival record label to buy out his contract from Chocolate City. That would mean further enlavement. Or he has to stick to the contract and be there till 2016.

Does Brymo not watch football to see how players' contracts are done? A club signs a player for a guaranteed salary (or a pay as you play salary if the player is too injury prone) for a number of years. If another club wants to sign the player, they have to compensate the player's club by buying out the contract, with the extra money going to the player as sign-on bonus and some going to lawyers and agents. If the player ends up staying to the end of the contract without renewing it at his present club, he becomes a free agent and any club that wants to buy him will pay the player all the money.

See?
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Polio: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
How i wish i was a record label boss, i'd stump up the cash .. pay those fucktards and get the boy over to my label to continue doing what he loves the most!
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by 01mcfadden(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Musicians too dey get release clause lik footballers?
Lmao.
Abeg,see out ya contract ooo.
Oyo
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by bobaustin(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2013
God help im 2 leave choc city o. Iz carier z dyin gradualy by choc city. Kenis music z doin d same tin 2 jaywon
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by africapunch: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin wonderfool
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Polio: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
bobaustin: God help im 2 leave choc city o. Iz carier z dyin gradualy by choc city. Kenis music z doin d same tin 2 jaywon

Terrible .. what did you just type above? Are you going to translate it?!
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by devour129: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Polio:

Terrible .. what did you just type above? Are you going to translate it?!
lLMAO ! DONT EXPECT A BETTER TRANSLATION
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by paragwua: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
this is the reason why i am keeping calm even when i know that i am the best singer in this country...they just want to enslave person
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Truly,something they go round town!!
u wana know go DOWN town
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Polio: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
paragwua: this is the reason why i am keeping calm even when i know that i am the best singer in this country...they just want to enslave person

Words fail me! undecided
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Blaqsmith(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Indifferent: Oh! Poor Brymo, didn't you see Kelly Hansome. Pls try not to end up like him
some contracts are just slavery.
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Jxtmayor(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
I just pity for brymo.. Y'al shud remember d day brymo was signed.. He'd be lyk oh God i finally made it to choc city.. I'm sure he cared less abt the contract, al his mind waz "dey don sign me, i don blow be dat". Choc city saw his talent and gave him a 6yrs deal. Brymo saw fame nd neva tought abt the 6yrs. He grabbed it..
M0RALS; up and coming artist, look before u leap, dnt jxt jump into signing recording deals without lookin at the conditions involve... 22mil buy out.. Wher dm want mk im see dat money? Choc city abeg pity am nw..

1 Like

Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Blaqsmith(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Boda,cn u jst gv d tips of wat apund to kelly handsome?
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Pdizzle(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Greedy fools
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
In Olamide voice : when they are in the club, they form farcus, but they are slaves in their record label. Lol

1 Like

Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Spray(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
i thought dere re palz na, so hw come about dis
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by Jordanmusa(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Polio: How i wish i was a record label boss, i'd stump up the cash .. pay those fucktards and get the boy over to my label to continue doing what he loves the most!
yeah to continue slaving!
Re: Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 by walexy14(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Aba 22m!!!! Mr Audu Maikori have mercy on this boy please and let him be on his own because fame make him rush in signing that Contract with you then..... the SURE- P Money way president GEJ call you to come chop no do you again or Dr Christopher kolade no dey give u your own share ni?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination / Abuja Celebrity DJ Davidson Drops Mixtape With Bandhits ( Audio/video) / Broda Shaggi And Nina Ivy In "Black Skin Boy" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.