Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process - Education (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process (250565 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Idrismusty97(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
promisechild: I shouldn't be arguing with someone that is ignorant like u where do u expect someone that studied B Edu in chemistry to work? Yes! They are meant to be in the classes teaching what they were taught in school. Pls don't tell me B.edu in chemistry is not a good course because according to the law of nigeria any school who is recruiting any teacher must recruit a degree in education or nce, I boast to you that teaching as a career is a very lucrative job than the banking sector . So my brother enter school first before u start to be a critics of one course

#shalom
oga this newly introduced "innovative enterprise institute(IEI)" in jamb.What kind of job can it bring after studying for 2years.I choose banking operations in it as 4th choice.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Tobexin(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
emekakelvin:
Not true sir. History cant be use in lieu of Government for a course like International relation in OAU. Government is an Indispensable sudject like English
Take note sir, History can only be used in lieu of Geography and yoruba.

This is her "0 Level requirement, English,maths,government and any two of geography,history and yoruba.

#InyourownvoiceIsay ----Shalom gringrin
guy says who ? Am currently studying history and international relation and my olevel goes like this maths,english,history,crk,literature and yoruba to even study history as a course in OAU government and history can be a lieu for each other so promisechild is right.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sweetangy3: pls,is jamb 2013 syllable same wit 2014 syllable?
no.. Just a slight change..
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Samgreguc(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please, for those of you wanting to study Medicine and thinks Pharmacy is a substitute; to be candid with you, Pharm. Isn't a substitute for Medicine. I'll advice you even go for Nursing Science because it is closer and very very closer to Medicine.
Always make inquiries before choosing any medical courses.
Avoid the saying "had I know"

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by modewap: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by mimopel(f): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Soorry for d misunderstandin am causing u guys, bt I dnt hav yoruba either!!....does it mean my o'level is a waste or I cnt study any oda course, I really wuld want to go for internatn relatns cos it has less populatn nd a smaller cut off mark!!...pls wat do I do since I dnt hav yoruba either I hav pass in yoruba!!
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
ellyrichy: Hi, I've been observing this thread for a while now and I must confess it's really educative and wonderful. Got admission this year in Uniben for Medicine and I must confess it's good to read but it's very good to have a God that you can pray too to work out things in your favour. Because a time would come when you might ask yourself is my reading enough, you need someone who you can put your trust and confidence in and that someone is only Jesus.
With this few words please am inviting any of you to Shiloh 2013 Exceeding grace, so that the Lords grace can do the unexplainable for you. I wish you all success and for those going in for Uniben I pray that the Lord that did mine with ease and without stress would do yours. In the mighty name of Jesus
thanks brother. Pls what was ur utme/putme score? And where r u 4rm. Thanks
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Deji_D2: [color=#006600][/color][b][/b] Good morning fellow Nigerians...I am an Aspirant of d University of Ibadan(Waitin fr d change of course list n second choice list)I wish to write jamb n put in fr either medidcine or Pharmacy buh dnt know d university to choose cos of dis single university stuff...Pls will lyk u to educate me on d uni i sld choose n Y? U ask me to chose dat pls(I wnt a sure uni ooo)
i'm here 4 u. where r u 4rm? First of all.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Kendzyma(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Guyz plz,iz math compulsory 4 law in oau?? I mean d O level requirment.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
mimopel: hav been having dis academic challenges for quite some time, i really want God to help me out dis tym, i really dnt knw d choice of course to choose or choice of university,...i hav two results of which i made all my commercial papers nd arts subject each bt witout biology, on my waec i had 6subject including maths, eng, econs, crk,govt, comm,respectively excluding biology nd acct, bt in my neco i scored my arts courses..which re maths, eng, acct,econs, lit, govt ,maths excluding biology....i ll lyk to study english language in either of dis schools unilag or oau...bt am tinking my o'level is nt solid enuf.....naw jamb is jst one institute pls which uni u tink i cn use dis o'level result for unilag or ife....pls which is better or which course do u advice i go for in which dis results cn b solid for, remember i hav my arts nd comm subjects excluding biology!!!...ur candid advice ll b appreciated!
unilag dnt take 2 sittings
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
mimopel: Soorry for d misunderstandin am causing u guys, bt I dnt hav yoruba either!!....does it mean my o'level is a waste or I cnt study any oda course, I really wuld want to go for internatn relatns cos it has less populatn nd a smaller cut off mark!!...pls wat do I do since I dnt hav yoruba either I hav pass in yoruba!!
write ur full olevel grade here let see if u are fit for it

#shalom
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by DejiD2(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
Doclight: i'm here 4 u. where r u 4rm? First of all.
Frm OYO state,resides in lasgidis
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
modewap: Please i need help.. About choosing school, we all know the new strategy of jamb that 1 uni 1poly nd 1college of education so no 2nd choice.. So is it going to be like.
Most prefer
More prefer
prefer... Or how is it going to be?..
Wat if i make my selection like diz..
Most prefer: U.I
More prefer: Ibadan poly.
Prefer: ACOE..
Is that select right or IB poly dont accpt "More Prefer" ?
most prefered is meant for university while more prefered is for polytechnic while prefered is for IES

#shalom
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kendzyma: Guyz plz,iz math compulsory 4 law in oau?? I mean d O level requirment.
yes
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Deji_D2: Frm OYO state,resides in lasgidis
den come to unilag, just like me. U have a higher chance than me. Since ur state falls under their catchment area. I'm 4rm abia, going 4 medicine. My suggestion though!
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ermmm @emekakelvin please help me to check Futo, Unizik, UI, Oau and Unilag Geology statistics for now. 2014/2015 jamb reg tho'
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: oga this newly introduced "innovative enterprise institute(IEI)" in jamb.What kind of job can it bring after studying for 2years.I choose banking operations in it as 4th choice.
I don't know much about the sch
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: oga this newly introduced "innovative enterprise institute(IEI)" in jamb.What kind of job can it bring after studying for 2years.I choose banking operations in it as 4th choice.
iei is nt new, it's been there 4 lng, just dat u people dnt notice it, becos of 1st n 2nd choice. Lolz. Iei is almst like a polytechnic. 4 example parallel studies in iei is d same as mass comm in poly and so on
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by adenikejummy(f): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gud evening nairalanders,pls am I go to go wt d ff jamb comb for mass communication as 1st choice nd po-science or philosophy @ unilag, eng,lit-in-eng,econs nd govt nd wat course can I also apply for wt d same combo in poly. Tnx in anticipation.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by DejiD2(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
[right][/right][color=#770077][/color]Pls ooo wanna ask dis quest...I heard UI(Ibadan) is nt admitting student nxt year n dey ar lykly to resume fr d 2013/2014 by May/June...Pls ow fr is dis true....N GUYS 23RD IS MY BIRTDAY OOO...EXPECTIN GIFTS FRM ALL....N U AR ALL INVITED
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
adenike jummy: Gud evening nairalanders,pls am I go to go wt d ff jamb comb for mass communication as 1st choice nd po-science or philosophy @ unilag, eng,lit-in-eng,econs nd govt nd wat course can I also apply for wt d same combo in poly. Tnx in anticipation.
yes u good 2 go(mass com). U can aswell go 4 mass comm poly
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Idrismusty97(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Doclight: iei is nt new, it's been there 4 lng, just dat u people dnt notice it, becos of 1st n 2nd choice. Lolz. Iei is almst like a polytechnic. 4 example parallel studies in iei is d same as mass comm in poly and so on
I saw in google that they are now 100 thousands more spaces available for tertiary education,it was posted on April this year.I didn't realise it was old.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by DejiD2(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
ehe
Doclight: den come to unilag, just like me. U have a higher chance than me. Since ur state falls under their catchment area. I'm 4rm abia, going 4 medicine. My suggestion though!
Ar u already a student or u just wanna god ere nxt year
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Deji_D2: eheAr u already a student or u just wanna god ere nxt year
i'm aspiring
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls, advise. I'm 4rm abia, going for medicine in unilag, what r my chances since i'm 4rm abia, and what utme score shud i aim?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by labodinho: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Doclight: Pls, advise. I'm 4rm abia, going for medicine in unilag, what r my chances since i'm 4rm abia, and what utme score shud i aim?

I thought you already chose MB;BS,Unilag.

Concerning d advise,i think you should be ready to face d battle cos dis yr's stat was close to 2000 or more candidates dat chose mbbs,unilag.

You should know your stand by now for Jamb,like wat u are expecting as yur utme aggrt. nxt yr.U shuld be ready to cover syllabus n aim 260+ and for d post jamb i guess u already knw itz Maths,English n General paper.

On d other side,UNN,Uniport,Unizik, n some other eastern Uni's are okay for an Abia aspirant.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Doclight: Pls, advise. I'm 4rm abia, going for medicine in unilag, what r my chances since i'm 4rm abia, and what utme score shud i aim?
I can't advice an easterner to choose unilag because the chances of him or her getting admission is slim but it is very much possible for you to get admission there if u can score high in utme and postume

#shalom
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
labodinho:

I thought you already chose MB;BS,Unilag.

Concerning d advise,i think you should be ready to face d battle cos dis yr's stat was close to 2000 or more candidates dat chose mbbs,unilag.

You should know your stand by now for Jamb,like wat u are expecting as yur utme aggrt. nxt yr.U shuld be ready to cover syllabus n aim 260+ and for d post jamb i guess u already knw itz Maths,English n General paper.

On d other side,UNN,Uniport,Unizik, n some other eastern Uni's are okay for an Abia aspirant.

thanks, i dnt wanna school in d east. Abt d general paper, what's it's content?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
promisechild: I can't advice an easterner to choose unilag because the chances of him or her getting admission is slim but it is very much possible for you to get admission there if u can score high in utme and postume

#shalom
like which score?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Doclight: like which score?
280 above in utme and 35 above in postutme

#shalom
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by labodinho: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Doclight: thanks, i dnt wanna school in d east. Abt d general paper, what's it's content?

General paper is jst based on Current affairs,thr's pq's tho.

For d score,@ least 260 in utme and 82 in Putme shuld get u in.

How they arrived @ thr aggrt.-utme/8 + putme/2 =aggrt/100

For example, 260/8 + 82/2 =73.5
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
labodinho:

General paper is jst based on Current affairs,thr's pq's tho.

For d score,@ least 260 in utme and 82 in Putme shuld get u in.

How they arrived @ thr aggrt.-utme/8 + putme/2 =aggrt/100

For example, 260/8 + 82/2 =73.5
thanks promise. I'll sure work hard, but i dnt get upto 260, i'd change to Unn. So what score do u think, a skul like unn cud tolorate 4rm a person like me 4 medicine? God bless ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (117) (Reply)

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.