Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process (250596 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by bizibrain(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2013
Thumb fynestboi, I stil witness some of those intresting package of yabing in page 63, but dis people local gan, dem no even fit use big big grmmer yab, na sango, thunder, bla bla bla dem dey use yab, 2 local 4 my liken but intresting though.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by hadizadeezy(f): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2013
promisechild: why are u so cussed? U don't what to learn and it's going to affect you tremendously in future,be a better listener and talk less

Correction- webometric ranking simply rates according to the most visited school website and not the best in africa so next time before u disgrace yourself publicly think and make findings

#shalom
exactly!!! *thank God sumbody knows*

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2013
mrvocalprowess: predegree ?jamb ?or diploma...which z d best?? cos i was tld no sch wil ever admit me if i do diploma in delsu....true ?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by bizibrain(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2013
The immaturity in dis sections is damn alarming, av read all dis yabing but sincerely I was highly disappointed nd irritated. This yabing is 2 local,immature, disgustin and degrading 2 b frm acclaimed Nigeria undergraduate. I was expecting a more composed polished, conversation but these junks of write up really convince me users in sport sections ar made of matured,exposed minded educationist but dere ar BRAINS dat stil nid upgrading in dis section..

Am nt addressing my write-up 2 anybody just my observation.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2013
SALTS!!!!

Some people in this section lack manners, Social e-war and online scuffle turn to be a solace for their soul ----Hmmm I feel sorry for such person.

The individual in question possess a puerile character ,but in return of self defence,he said some individuals are immature----This is what we call hypocrite

To be sincere, I am not here to counter anybody opinion,but this is just an observation.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Busayorafael(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2013
emekakelvin: SALTS!!!!

Some people in this section lack manners, Social e-war and online scuffle turn to be a solace for their soul ----Hmmm I feel sorry for such person.

The individual in question possess a puerile character ,but in return of self defence,he said some individuals are immature----This is what we call hypocrite

To be sincere, I am not here to counter anybody opinion,but this is just an observation.
Thank you very much for this post.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Busayorafael: Thank you very much for this post.
You welcome sir
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
sagaciousblog: is it no longer successor and potter's wheel? if no, which one are we to nw read?
Sir he said Lit-in-eng and not Eng language.

The text for English language remains The potters wheel and The successor
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
youngPRO: Omo that guy sabi fight chinese? Kai.. See as e dey tackle everybody. Even the guy he was supporting. Smh!

Promisechild, I have been following this thread silently and also watching u for a very long tym, u are really doing a great job, no doubt, pls minimize the way u talk to people (the harsh part) always make ur point with no iota of curse or beef in ur post. It is not healthy. I hail u.

Emekakelvin keep on doing the good work, may God continue to bless and uphold you.

*dodges sticks* *dodge stones* *dodges bottles*
Hahahaha,The guy Na Samuel peter oooo.

Why you wicked like this? You sidon Near me you come dey dodge all those bad weapon say you no know say those things go touch me?

Oya take this knock for not protecting me
#Runs away from his arenagringrin
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
mrvocalprowess: predegree ?jamb ?or diploma...which z d best?? cos i was tld no sch wil ever admit me if i do diploma in delsu....true ?
answers plzzzz
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
It's a matter of choice and individual opinion.

The best choice for any individual that has no much resources is
Jamb
2) pre degree
3) Diploma

Sir, you can see that those three option above are arrange in order of their cost.
Well, Financial constraint might not be your problem, and of sure the only option in your mind is how to get easy admission into any tertiary admission.

If my assumption above is correct. Sir,those three options we arranged inorder of cost would be the reversed in this case. Doing so,we have;
Diploma---Guarantee admission into 200Level
Pre-degree---expensive,but gives an extra when compare with Jamb
Jamb--You should know more of this sir.

The ball is in your court sir, so make your choice.

Concerning that diploma ish in delsu, I think it's true.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by sagaciousblog: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
emekakelvin: Sir he said Lit-in-eng and not Eng language.

The text for English language remains The potters wheel and The successor
kk..thanks boss, you are a life saver
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by HemmanuelRichy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hi people...u are doing a good job, kip it up o..
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by HemmanuelRichy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
emekakelvin:

Why you wicked like this? You sidon Near me you come dey dodge all those bad weapon say you no know say those things go touch me?

Lolzz...funny you
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
emekakelvin:
It's a matter of choice and individual opinion.

The best choice for any individual that has no much resources is
Jamb
2) pre degree
3) Diploma

Sir, you can see that those three option above are arrange in order of their cost.
Well, Financial constraint might not be your problem, and of sure the only option in your mind is how to get easy admission into any tertiary admission.

If my assumption above is correct. Sir,those three options we arranged inorder of cost would be the reversed in this case. Doing so,we have;
Diploma---Guarantee admission into 200Level
Pre-degree---expensive,but gives an extra when compare with Jamb
Jamb--You should know more of this sir.

The ball is in your court sir, so make your choice.

Concerning that diploma ish in delsu, I think it's true.
tanks....diploma z mor of my choice... but nt being able 2 attend any oda sch in Nigeria if i do diploma in delsu ??terrrrrible
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by jaymejate: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
hello, i want to register for JAMB, and im choosing uniben.

Actually, ive done it b4 nd d result got me into polyibadan

pls if there is any1 registering or ave registered as uniben aspirant, pls kindly add me on 2go @ olajidein, lets knw us beta. All iz well nd we wil ALL mak it in JESUS name
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by youngPRO(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
emekakelvin:

*robs head contineously* Bia, where u dey go? U give a red-cap man like me a KNOCK? *draws out machet* *gives him a hot chase*
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by papindinho(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
@all: kindly help see to this. A friend doesn't have physics in her result (a science student tho). Which course can she put in for in any federal Uni. And wats the subject combo gonna be? #thanks in advance.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by mimopel(f): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
emeka nd promise child u hvn't given the statistics for int relatns nd enlish lang aspirant, pls naw!!1 for university of ife oau
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by papindinho(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
youngPRO: Omo that guy sabi fight chinese? Kai.. See as e dey tackle everybody. Even the guy he was supporting. Smh!

Promisechild, I have been following this thread silently and also watching u for a very long tym, u are really doing a great job, no doubt, pls minimize the way u talk to people (the harsh part) always make ur point with no iota of curse or beef in ur post. It is not healthy. I hail u.

Emekakelvin keep on doing the good work, may God continue to bless and uphold you.

*dodges sticks* *dodge stones* *dodges bottles*
youngpro was here uhn...lol
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
papindinho: @all: kindly help see to this. A friend doesn't have physics in her result (a science student tho). Which course can she put in for in any federal Uni. And wats the subject combo gonna be? #thanks in advance.
bro long time

It depends on which course she want to study just name the course and we gonna tell u if she is fit lipsrsealed
papindinho: @all: kindly help see to this. A friend doesn't have physics in her result (a science student tho). Which course can she put in for in any federal Uni. And wats the subject combo gonna be? #thanks in advance.
bro long time

It depends on which course she want to study just name the course and we gonna tell u if she is fit

#shalom
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
doesn't or have a D7 or E8. If it's D or E, then she's safe. Zoology, botany, p.h.e etc. In limited uni's especially UNN
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Skykid1208(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls fellow NLDers i just registered for Jamb nd i choos Kogi state Uni, to study Medicine nd surgery..pls i will need ur andvice on how to get a sure admission,.
Pls,any1 who is studing MBBS there should advice me,eg what 2 do,what 2 expect in d post Utme,
BTW:neva wrote jamb b4
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by rioemmanuel(m): 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
pls some one should post the link for checkin various uni statistics
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Skykid1208: Pls fellow NLDers i just registered for Jamb nd i choos Kogi state Uni, to study Medicine nd surgery..pls i will need ur andvice on how to get a sure admission,.
Pls,any1 who is studing MBBS there should advice me,eg what 2 do,what 2 expect in d post Utme,
BTW:neva wrote jamb b4
welcome to home of okpa ,am a student of ksu. admission into ksu is not that hard once u are from kogi but u most meet the required aggregate cut off
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by papindinho(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
promisechild: bro long time

It depends on which course she want to study just name the course and we gonna tell u if she is fit

#shalom
quite a while oga nla... You guys are really doing great job here. Only divine reward can quantify ur efforts. Thanks bro.

What about demography and social statistics? Schools that offer it? Subject combo?

#thanks once again bro.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by papindinho(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Doclight: doesn't or have a D7 or E8. If it's D or E, then she's safe. Zoology, botany, p.h.e etc. In limited uni's especially UNN
what of an F case?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
papindinho: quite a while oga nla... You guys are really doing great job here. Only divine reward can quantify ur efforts. Thanks bro.

What about demography and social statistics? Schools that offer it? Subject combo?

#thanks once again bro.

Thanks for the compliments bro
oau and fuoye are the school I know which offer the course

The requirement are five ssce passes to include english,maths econs,government and any one of geography or biology. While utme subject combination is maths,english,economics or geography and any other subject

#Shalom
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
sagaciousblog: kk..thanks boss, you are a life saver
winkwink
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
HemmanuelRichy: Lolzz...funny you
gringringrin

mrvocalprowess: tanks....diploma z mor of my choice... but nt being able 2 attend any oda sch in Nigeria if i do diploma in delsu ??terrrrrible
Sir, I think they meant doing diploma in Delsu do not guarantee you admission into any other related school offering such programme. You cant do diploma in delsu and expect admission in unilag, I think this what they meant.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by bizibrain(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
emekakelvin: SALTS!!!!

OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (117) (Reply)

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.