Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process (250583 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fynestboi: Thank you much can i get the olevel requirement for school of science and technology especially mathematics...
The 0 Level requirement must include 5 credit , in respect of Maths and English (Compulsory) and any of
Geography
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Agricultural sciences
and Econs

Dazall sir.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fynestboi: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
emekakelvin: The 0 Level requirement must include 5 credit , in respect of Maths and English (Compulsory) and any of
Geography
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Agricultural sciences
and Econs

Dazall sir.
thank you sir!
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fynestboi: thank you sir!
It's nothing sir. You welcome
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Sugarcoated(f): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
emekakelvin: Well, thank God you called it rumour. Do not get me wrong miss, the news might be for real because Lagos is one of the most congested city. Do not take d news with levity register sharpaly gringringrin

Concerning the Cbt and Ppt stuff I will advise to follow your heart, do not carried away by the unexpected score of Cbt candidates and never you wary for the low scores of the Ppt Aspirants.
I want you to know this miss, Time determines event, who knows what will be the outcome of Cbtites nextyear. I am no pessimist,I am just being real.

If you are chosing CBT because of the highscore,remember that the highest in Jamb last year was gotten from a PPT candidate.

P.S - follow your heart and do your best

Tnx a lot.....I'll purchase my Jamb form next wk.1ce again,Thank you!
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sugarcoated:

Tnx a lot.....I'll purchase my Jamb form next wk.1ce again,Thank you!
Winks.....You welcome miss
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by tybobo75(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
I’m sorry am repeating this:
A LIST OF SELECTED AFRICAN AND NON-AFRICAN PLAYS, NOVELS AND POEMS FOR LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
Drama:
African:
1. Femi Osofisan: Women of Owu
Non African:
1. William Shakespeare: The Tempest
Prose:
African:
i. Asare Konadu: A woman in Her Prime
ii. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: Purple Hibiscus
Non African:
i.Ernest Hemingway: The Old Man and The Sea Poetry:
African:
i. Gbemisola Adeoti; Hard lines
ii. P.O.C. Umeh: Ambassadors of Poverty
iii. Shola Owonibi: Homeless not Hopeless
iv. Syl Cheney-Coker: Myopia
v. Jared Angira: Expelled
vi. Traditional: Serenade.
Non African:
i. John Donne: The Sun Rising
ii. Sir Walter Raleigh: The Soul’s Errand
iii. Langston Hughes: Negro Speaks of Rivers
iv. John Fletcher: Upon an Honest Man’s Fortune
For those asking where u can get the poems from, rrom the above, we can see that these are d texts used by both WAEC&NECO save two new poems: serenade & hard lines, Just pick up any recent textbook an ull see it there. I hope the info helps
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by olalerey(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
anks @bro emekakelvin bt i hav d ques to ask o ,apart frm ui,wic south-west fed uni cn sum1 wit D7 in maths apply to for LAW.
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION SIR.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by dadboad: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
for people that are still waiting for Jamb, here is an opportunity for you get a Direct Entry into Public Administration or Local Government Studies in Obafemi Awolowo University through a 2yrs Diploma program in Department of Local Government Studies O.A.U

visit http://oauifelocalgovernmentstudies.org
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fedric(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Aghagba: So am 4rm delta state bt don't want 2 put delsu wat oda skul do u tink would accept me
am also from Delta state, but why don't you wonna study in delsu?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by emekakelvin(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
olalerey: anks @bro emekakelvin bt i hav d ques to ask o ,apart frm ui,wic south-west fed uni cn sum1 wit D7 in maths apply to for LAW.
OAU and Unilorin sir.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
olalerey: anks @bro emekakelvin bt i hav d ques to ask o ,apart frm ui,wic south-west fed uni cn sum1 wit D7 in maths apply to for LAW.
D7 in maths is not accepted to study law sir

#shalom
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
emekakelvin: OAU and Unilorin sir.
bro emeka u are wrong there sir it is mandatory one has at least a credit pass in maths before one can study law sir.

#shalom
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by taiocol: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
^^still waiting 4 emeka nd promise 2 beef(diss,brawl etc) alittle
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Themmy007(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please I need the statistics for UNILAG accounting
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
taiocol: ^^still waiting 4 emeka nd promise 2 beef(diss,brawl etc) alittle
I don't get can u explain further sir

#shalom
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Superclem(m): 2:37am On Jan 04, 2014
Medicine and surgery, dentistry, pharmacy or any other medical or medical allied course? Let THE MED BLOG guide

The best medical schools in Nigeria, their requirements and so on
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 7:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls list d unis nd polys that allow student u didn't fill dem in jamb, to write their putme? Thanks a lot
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by 1stUnique(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Superclem: Medicine and surgery, dentistry, pharmacy or any other medical or medical allied course? Let THE MED BLOG guide

The best medical schools in Nigeria, their requirements and so on

I think I av a better answer to dis question which I learn frm a dude.

My advice is that any school acreditted by
MDCN on this site www.mdcnigeria.org is
very good for you, the most important thing
is, what do you really want to do in the
school....
Self development is all you need to survive
as a young man. Once you start developing
your God given potentials, beleive me the
choice of school will be the last thing on
your mind. Schools are just there to give
you directions on how to carry out this huge
task of 'self development', you are not going
to stay in school forever.
Let me give you an instance of a world
acclaimed brain surgeon who always
emphasize this the need for one to develop
himself. Dr. Ben Carson is beleived to be a
wonder man, it is no longer news that this
fellow attended michigan state university
school medicine at the time when havard
was considered the only place where one
can make it in life, but as i speak now
havard trained professors do consult him for
alot of things....
Mind you i did'nt say that good schools
are'nt good but beleive me, life is more
about what you do with your life.....
To clarify this issue once and for all, it's
good to know that medical education in
Nigeria is regulated by a single body
saddled with the responsibility of
maintaining an acceptable standard in all
the schools registered under it.... and
residency spots are not given based on the
school you attend but rather your
performances in the various exams...
Just be still, study well and try and make
yourself outstanding in all spheres of your
endeavour, and watch your records speak for
you.
NB: Your success in life is not proportional
to the school(s) you attend.
Goodluck.#peace.

adapted from charleymad post.

2 Likes

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by regbaby(f): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2014
My younger brother put futo, eee for his first choice instead of unizik ece, which we discussed. Pls how do we go about changing his course and institution. Someone suggested we buy another jamb for and cancel the first one. Pls help
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2014
regbaby: My younger brother put futo, eee for his first choice instead of unizik ece, which we discussed. Pls how do we go about changing his course and institution. Someone suggested we buy another jamb for and cancel the first one. Pls help
filling in of another jamb form is impossible unless he has four thumbs just wait for the change of course form after d jamb exam
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by shadelek(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2014
Guys pls I need to kno the commercial courses that federal university of akure are offering. Thenks in advance
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Doclight(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2014
Few Months from now, I believe, you would start hearing, "PLS, I GOT 277 IN MY JAMB, GOING FOR... IN .... What are my chances, pls reply" hahahahaha, lmao!

2 Likes

Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2014
sholamighty2012: i am lntrested in d 2yr diploma programme for public adm or local govt in oau.i am concerned abt d distance.can anyone suggest a cheaper dip programme 4me.jamb don finish me.
first of all which state do u reside?
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2014
shadelek: Guys pls I need to kno the commercial courses that federal university of akure are offering. Thenks in advance
they don't offer commercial courses it is a technological school
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by promisechild(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Doclight: Pls list d unis nd polys that allow student u didn't fill dem in jamb, to write their putme? Thanks a lot
fuoye,lasu and uniport for slt
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Fedric(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2014
1stUnique:

I think I av a better answer to dis question which I learn frm a dude.

My advice is that any school acreditted by
MDCN on this site www.mdcnigeria.org is
very good for you, the most important thing
is, what do you really want to do in the
school....
Self development is all you need to survive
as a young man. Once you start developing
your God given potentials, beleive me the
choice of school will be the last thing on
your mind. Schools are just there to give
you directions on how to carry out this huge
task of 'self development', you are not going
to stay in school forever.
Let me give you an instance of a world
acclaimed brain surgeon who always
emphasize this the need for one to develop
himself. Dr. Ben Carson is beleived to be a
wonder man, it is no longer news that this
fellow attended michigan state university
school medicine at the time when havard
was considered the only place where one
can make it in life, but as i speak now
havard trained professors do consult him for
alot of things....
Mind you i did'nt say that good schools
are'nt good but beleive me, life is more
about what you do with your life.....
To clarify this issue once and for all, it's
good to know that medical education in
Nigeria is regulated by a single body
saddled with the responsibility of
maintaining an acceptable standard in all
the schools registered under it.... and
residency spots are not given based on the
school you attend but rather your
performances in the various exams...
Just be still, study well and try and make
yourself outstanding in all spheres of your
endeavour, and watch your records speak for
you.
NB: Your success in life is not proportional
to the school(s) you attend.
Goodluck.#peace.

adapted from charleymad post.
wow u are such a good adviser.
bro am a medical aspirant. I would like to have ur wattsap id, 2go, if you don't mind.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by tybobo75(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2014
promisechild: filling in of another jamb form is impossible unless he has four thumbs just wait for the change of course form after d jamb exam
It is possible sir, its just that d reg will be cancelled and he will have to pay another money for a fresh registration.
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
tybobo75: It is possible sir, its just that d reg will be cancelled and he will have to pay another money for a fresh registration.
make use of ur money sagaciously........... Let him wait for change of course form so as to swap freely to his esteemed school of choice.
But if he has two thumb print, then he can now go for another Jamb Reg form
Re: 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
prince CEE: make use of ur money sagaciously........... Let him wait for change of course form so as to swap freely to his esteemed school of choice.
But if he has two thumb print, then he can now go for another Jamb Reg form
hmmn, @bolded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (117) (Reply)

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.