Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) (4456 Views)

IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) / See The Pineapple Head Of The Senator That Sponsored That Social Media Bill / Basketmouth Transformed Into An Old Man and Old Woman (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Socialite Eunice Efole looked stunning at day one
of the Lagos Fashion & Design Week in an Ella &
Gabby ankara print & silk mix floor length gown.
While Mrs Anumudu rocked in that lovely dress
with pineapple on her head...:-) And check out her
purse..this lady knows how to bring it! Well done.She is simply Great

More pics of Nkiru @ www.celebangmedia.com

Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Ladybianca(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
mstcheeew, its nt fine @ all, and y is her face dat white?.....na wa oh
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ladybianca: mstcheeew, its nt fine @ all, and y is her face dat white?.....na wa oh

Because you are reading with an old nokia java phone tongue shocked grin
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Austeenx: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why are you laughing??200+ read and pass and you read and got stuck...maybe your signature is really true grin
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
gosifechris:

Why are you laughing??200+ read and pass and you read and got stuck...maybe your signature is really true grin

Very very true.
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Austeenx:

Very very true.

I know you hardly laugh and I thought you wouldn't reply but you did all that here,are you depressed or feel rejected tongue
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by switdil(f): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lol
She no fyn jor
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
gosifechris:

I know you hardly laugh and I thought you wouldn't reply but you did all that here,are you depressed or feel rejected tongue

No. It's just that the price of vaseline is too high.
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
what am I seeing? Doesn't look nice
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by 3ace(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
This woman is indirectly hawking pineapple. I for say make I buy d last one wey dey her head but I no get moni.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Austeenx:

No. It's just that the price of vaseline is too high.

lol,turn to fish naa,everyhour 30minbath...soaping things btw which cheap soap you dey use,dettol too cost
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
gosifechris:

lol,turn to fish naa,everyhour 30minbath...soaping things btw which cheap soap you dey use,dettol too cost

No. It's just that we're dropping too many points.
And I think Bale is another Kaka.
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Austeenx:

No. It's just that we're dropping too many points.
And I think Bale is another Kaka.

And mikel obi is now contesting for the governor of anambra state

clown inshort

foool
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
gosifechris:

And mikel obi is now contesting for the governor of anambra state

clown inshort

foool

Typical Nigerian! grin
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Austeenx:

Typical Nigerian! grin

Yea but I am bi-racial ...liberian father and monrovian mothergrin
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
gosifechris:

And I thought Monrovia was in Liberia.
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Brimmie(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Austeenx:

Typical Nigerian! grin

gosifechris:

See As Dem Open Mouth Dey Laff! undecided Una Two Dey Take Style S,ex Chat Shey!?!

Hey Austin, Com Take Red Oyel Wa.nk.. Dt One Go Do!
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by ajasa4link: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Op if I hear say u call this one "stunning "...walahi there is nothing stunning in the pics...me I only see an afrocandy look alike who is moderately dressed with pineapple on her head
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by strangest(m): 4:05am On Oct 26, 2013
Keep imitating Oyibo.. Would have been better if she was wearing some local straw heart
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by ChiSun27(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2013
grin grin I need to see the pawpaw pattern first bfor I pass my judgement.
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2013
Brimmie:

See As Dem Open Mouth Dey Laff! undecided Una Two Dey Take Style S,ex Chat Shey!?!

Hey Austin, Com Take Red Oyel Wa.nk.. Dt One Go Do!

So, what's the scoreline?
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Ladybianca(f): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2013
gosifechris:

Because you are reading with an old nokia java phone tongue shocked grin

i av seen u dats using iphone 5. hw does her face appear on ur fone?.........u should av told us she is ur AGADINWANYI BABY gf........onye ara eke oha
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Ladybianca(f): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2013
switdil: Lol
She no fyn jor

my dear pls tell the op, since he is myopic.....thnk God i'm nt d only one dat thinks she luks terrible
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Ladybianca(f): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2013
vivichocs: what am I seeing? Doesn't look nice

thank you jare....
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by adizabel: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2013
Nkiru onumudu is a complete fashion mistake any day she thinks buying all the best designers and wareing them at d sametime will make u fashionable. She needs a fashion police
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Ladybianca:

i av seen u dats using iphone 5. hw does her face appear on ur fone?.........u should av told us she is ur AGADINWANYI BABY gf........onye ara eke oha

Why would you forget that in a hurry...pineapple women are very juicy...incase you dont know,go get your apple guy...they are very fruitening...btw I heard obj is now the senator representing idemmili north in abia state
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2013
Austeenx:

And I thought Monrovia was in Liberia.

No monrovia wasnt...monrovia is the capital of liberia though its ruled by the egyptian israelites that once settled in northern nigeria ruled by a man in the name of christiano ronaldo.

Which footballclub do you support?I support PDP
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by Ladybianca(f): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote
author=gosifechris]

Why would you forget that in a hurry...pineapple women are very
juicy...incase you dont know,go get your apple guy...they are very
fruitening...btw I heard obj is now the senator representing idemmili
north in abia state[/quote]

you re nothing but a confused fellow..........deal with it....Ewu gambia
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ladybianca:

you re nothing but a confused fellow..........deal with it....Ewu gambia

Really?Is that how your role model(bianca ojukwu) got her sugar daddy??

Not to worry,manchester united won grin
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by koolJ1(f): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2013
gosifechris:

Really?Is that how your role model(bianca ojukwu) got her sugar daddy??

Not to worry,manchester united won grin

LOL! U r one annoying clown! Too bad she didn't get the jokes

@post... Both ladies look terrible!
Re: Meet The Pineapple Woman(pics Inside) by gosifechris: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2013
kool J:

LOL! U r one annoying clown! Too bad she didn't get the jokes

@post... Both ladies look terrible!

Ok lemme agree

btw Are you single

I am single and searching and...

I think I found you and...

I loff you...no sorry

can I PM YOU?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Look Alike / Pastor Adeboye Erects Nmulti-million Estate In Home Town -may Retire In 2016 / Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.