Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read (3487 Views)

Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) / Photos: Afro Candy Releases Nude Photos To Congratulate Buhari Over Victory. / Afro Candy Shares Bedroom Picture Of Herself .......Do you See What I see? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by feARless1(f): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
“My questions to all dem girlz trynna be like AfroCandy

(1) Do you still live in Nigeria with no hope of getting a visa to travel out? That’s messed up you know?

(2) Are you yet educated? if not pls. do something about it asap b4 you chose which path to follow.

(3) Do you have a back up plan, exit route, contingent plan meaning if the showbiz thing doesn’t work out you fall back on it? If you don’t, that’s bleeped up you know?

(4) Have you ever been married? If not, I guess you should wait until you’re done with that cos guess what, most local Naija guys are typical, they may hail you just to get in your pants but will be ashamed to let anybody see you with them in public not to talk of marriage, unless you’re lucky to end up with foreigners.

So with all that being said, I’ll advice you to get your asses together b4 you try to be like me for I have done all the above and even more, at this point of my life, I’m not looking for a husband or boyfriend, already married once and had kids, got nothing lose now, lived my life and still leaving….so abeg make una think twice o….meanwhile, if you are a member of my ‘Ikebe Squad’ I will train you…Good-Luck !”

SOURCES: http://diamondodey..com/2013/10/indecent-star-afro-candy-writes-letter.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by sexyglow(f): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Lmfao kolo mental grin
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by queenyetty09(f): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
This woman case don pass ordinary oh. She needs serious deliverance fast
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Brimmie(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Afrocandy N Kemi Olunloyo.. undecided Kemi dey make sense pass this one sha!!

I dey imagine how her Kpekus go dey smell.. sad Like Cassava Water!!!

1 Like

Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 26, 2013
sorry! I don try download that bbm on my iphone. All i get is, "bbm loves africa - in our partnership with samsung africa bla bla bla" and when i click on the direct link e go say not avalible in my country but in US. Then if i enter US Store, e go say i no fit use my 9ja acct
To purchace frm US store, i don tire! U fit help me?

1 Like

Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 26, 2013
Have you ever been married? If not, I
guess you should wait until you’re done with
that
cos guess what, most local Naija guys are
typical, they may hail you just to get in your
pants but will be ashamed to let anybody see
you with them in public not to talk of
marriage, unless you’re lucky to end up with
foreigners.

What is trying to tell the young girls? That they should wait, get married and then get out of it to start sleeping with different men at different hours all in the name of been a yeyebrity?

This lady with a stinking greasy as5 have no right to call her genitals private parts, it belongs to African Union, United Nations and European Union.

Where any dog can go dumb his dirty poo in.

She's just a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by adizabel: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Shameful but yet she is right. She got nothing much to lose in the way she is leaving her life (she hv her degree, was married, have kids so in her opion to any 9ja parent. what do u want from me that I hv not given u)

1 Like

Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
She is so intellectually hollow.
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
runzlord: sorry! I don try download that bbm on my iphone. All i get is, "bbm loves africa - in our partnership with samsung africa bla bla bla" and when i click on the direct link e go say not avalible in my country but in US. Then if i enter US Store, e go say i no fit use my 9ja acct

Are u lost ?
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by getitdone: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
passing by
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by IAMBREEZY: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
A biatch is a biatch
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by nuelski10: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
adizabel: Shameful but yet she is right. She got nothing much to lose in the way she is leaving her life (she hv her degree, was married, have kids so in her opion to any 9ja parent. what do u want from me that I hv not given u)
.....she's so right..what she's saying is true and we all knw it..it's her life let her live it to the fullest..

1 Like

Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by feARless1(f): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
runzlord: sorry! I don try download that bbm on my iphone. All i get is, "bbm loves africa - in our partnership with samsung africa bla bla bla" and when i click on the direct link e go say not avalible in my country but in US. Then if i enter US Store, e go say i no fit use my 9ja acct
runzlord please send me a pm to get an answer to your question
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
runzlord please send me a pm to get an answer to your question
if u know how many times i don pm u, since the first day u say the moniker, runzlord, i don dey pm u. U ristrict ur email and e go later bouce back to me, come tell me the same thing i tell u.
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by feARless1(f): 12:50am On Oct 27, 2013
runzlord: if u know how many times i don pm u, since the first day u say the moniker, runzlord, i don dey pm u. U ristrict ur email and e go later bouce back to me, come tell me the same thing i tell u.
ok.... Visit my blog and comment with ur gmail account, so I can contact you
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 27, 2013
adizabel: Shameful but yet she is right. She got nothing much to lose in the way she is leaving her life (she hv her degree, was married, have kids so in her opion to any 9ja parent. what do u want from me that I hv not given u)
gbam
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Swiftboy(m): 2:57am On Oct 27, 2013
This one no be afrocandy na afrovera
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
ok.... Visit my blog and comment with ur gmail account, so I can contact you
oh not again. That 2mb blog embarassed
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by feARless1(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2013
runzlord: oh not again. That 2mb blog embarassed
hahaha u know well Ooº°

1 Like

Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sorry for your useless life.
Re: Indecent Star Afro Candy Writes A Letter To All Runs Girls- A Must Read by blazzyn(f): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Words frm a depressed,fustrated,lonely n sorowful heart!...dat u cldnt fix ur hm means all naija guys re bad..SHAME!

(1) (Reply)

Marjid Micheal Loved Up With Nollywood Actress "Ruth Kadiri" Innew Pictures Here / Cynthia Morgan Passionately Kisses Burna Boy In New Photo / Actress Thandie Newton Goes Naked For New Role As Robot Sex Worker (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.