Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Brymo Calls Out Choc City Bossaudu Maikori On Twitter + Seecourt Injuction - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brymo Calls Out Choc City Bossaudu Maikori On Twitter + Seecourt Injuction (477 Views)

Osagie Alonge: M.I Has Failed As Choc City President / ALBUM: Brymo - Tabula Rasa (the Gift) Full Album Download / Why Jesse Jagz And Brymo Left Chocolate City – Audu Maikori, Record Label Boss O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Calls Out Choc City Bossaudu Maikori On Twitter + Seecourt Injuction by Ayire(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
I don't really feel sorry for Brymo cause i think
if you sign a contract, it needs to be honored.
You can't just wake up one day and just dump
a contract you signed because you feel cheated
and i think Chocolate City has invested a lot of
money to get Brymo to the level he is and they
are within their right to disrupt the release of
brymo's new album. But with that said i think
this needs to be resolved soon cos brymo is
really talented and shouldn't be held back.
Read Brymo's tweet and see pictures of
Chocolate City's court injunction against
Brymo, making the release of his new album
today illegal.
Re: Brymo Calls Out Choc City Bossaudu Maikori On Twitter + Seecourt Injuction by Ayire(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
can't upload the pics, I don't NØ what's wrong
Re: Brymo Calls Out Choc City Bossaudu Maikori On Twitter + Seecourt Injuction by kolidave: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ayire: can't upload the pics, I don't NØ what's wrong
try renaming the photo to a shorter name and if possible putting '.jpg' or u can reduce d size of d photo

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Wande Coal - Baby Face / Schoolboyq "Man Of The Year" D Dopest Rap Song Of 2013 / Faco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.