Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? (1452 Views)

5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by nikkypearl(f): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dear
Nairalanders,

I don't want to sound silly but whenever I want to receive money,I do
av itching on my
Right palm,anytime I have this feeling especially in the morning,my Salary
get paid that same day, grin between 25th-30th of every month,you will start to see my collegues at work parading my cubicle to ask if my palm is itchy grin but anytime I have the feeling on my left
palm,I wil sure spend more money.I woke up this morning feeling it on my
right palm again,but no alert,salary or any thing whatsoever*sad*is
something wrong?is it a superstition or am just freaking out?
Have you ever experience this?please share your point of view.

Thanks
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by Fargbaba: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
LMAO! grin I heard something of such long time ago
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yes when my right palm inches me I know clearly that money is coming but when the left inches me,I get upset b'cos it means am about to spend money which won't be favourable to my bank account.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by nikkypearl(f): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2013
sholay2011: Lol...this is end time palm-itching oh. grin
Lolz grin dey don com here again
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by sholay2011(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2013
nikkypearl:
Lolz grin dey don com here again
So, have you finally received the money? wink
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by nikkypearl(f): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
sholay2011:
So, have you finally received the money? wink
nba nu
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by sholay2011(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
nikkypearl: nba nu
sad

I bind every demon of financial delay IJN! angry
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
tschw. My mum used to say this! And that if you are having itchy legs, it means you are about to go on a journey! What a pile of bullcrap cheesy
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by nikkypearl(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
speedyboi: tschw. My mum used to say this! And that if you are having itchy legs, it means you are about to go on a journey! What a pile of bullcrap cheesy
cheesy lolzz
@sholay,bind yos first grin
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by sholay2011(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
speedyboi: tschw. My mum used to say this! And that if you are having itchy legs, it means you are about to go on a journey! What a pile of bullcrap cheesy
Smh grin grin

@nikkypearl...Yes ke. cheesy
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by nikkypearl(f): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
grin
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by Eminentsam(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[i][/i] so your mumm is talking bull crab ? My friend what you don't know stop talking nonsence about it. It is called OMEN and it is real.
Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by raptureready: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2013
@op what happens when your left and right hand both itch at the same time?

Re: Do You Ever Had An Itchy Palms Whenever You Want To Spend Or Receive Money? by raptureready: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2013
What happens when your butt itches? You know you are about to shit? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is God The Enemy Of Logic / South African Preacher Gets Congregation To Drink PETROL / Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.