Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Togo And World Cup Trouble - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Togo And World Cup Trouble (2111 Views)

Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Cote D'ivoire , Tunisia, Algeria . Togo - AFCON 2013 Group D / Jay Jay Okocha and World Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togo And World Cup Trouble by Grizzly(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2006
I just dont know what to say about this. I'll reserve my comments till after their first match. I understand with Otto, what arrant nonesense, basking in the Euphoria of shiit, these togolese, cool
Re: Togo And World Cup Trouble by bolaoni(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2006
I heard Otto is making a Uturn already, but he is saying something like he will only be available for the first match alone.

This disgrace is TOO MUCH for Africa. CAF should just ban this people from participating in any major event again.

never heard of this before o.
Re: Togo And World Cup Trouble by gidig(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2006
Fellow Nigerians, please I will appeal to all of you to se this from the point of view of an average togolese player. 200k cos they are all know that they are not coming back to the world cup in a long time; So it is payday as well as pension and gratuity.

you throw a starving child into a candy store and you are not expecting constipation!Impossible!!
Re: Togo And World Cup Trouble by mochafella(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2006
gidig:

Fellow Nigerians, please I will appeal to all of you to se this from the point of view of an average togolese player. 200k because they are all know that they are not coming back to the world cup in a long time; So it is payday as well as pension and gratuity.

That's the wrong view to take. They should be focusing on their preparation/performance at the tournament. A good performance even if they do not go far will lead to improved/new contracts at their clubs, where they will make that 200k they are demanding and will have a higher public profile. Right now the image they 've shown is negative and clubs might think twice before taking on a demanding player.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Coaches Vs Foreign Technical Advisers. / What Is The Salary Of Level 8 Civil Sevant In Ogun State / VIDEO: Top 17 Dirtiest And Most Aggressive Football Players Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.