Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner (27893 Views)

Controversy: Dammy Krane The Real Owner Of Davido's Skelewu Song? / Davido Skelewu competition <<Another HILARIOUS group Dance Video>> / Davido’s Skelewu Competition!in The Toilet,in Office N In Super Skimpy Shorts.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by LushGreenz: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
airclipse: Good one bro....n tanchu for following me back on twirra o.... #SCALE_EWU on pointgrin

LMFAO cheesy Ki lo to e si gbogbo eleyii?? Scale-ewu indeed!
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Broke Niggars... See Cars Sef..... Mtcheew!!
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Seequadry(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
#Nextmonth And the story will be kiddy skelewu dance winner release is official single scale ewu
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Dongozzy6(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
:-XDose skinny nyashless gals no sabi dance @all...gud the video doh

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Dreamflyin(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
ajasa4link: This one collect less than 700k and he dey use am shoot video and thank people, instead of sitting down and spend the money wisely....smh...... am sure the money no go remain pass 300k now sef . ...

hehehe... Bad belle no go kill nigerians oo. Dude is doin self promotion and a new career in entertainment. You go surprise his video wil be viewed more on youtube than all your life achievement. A new star has been born.
I'm no entertainment freak, but when someone does a gig that'll promote himself and a career, it's worth applauding.
Note worthy to see how you reason; make him go spend mere 700K? This video is not gonna be watched just by your sorry ass, but by musicians and producers.
A new dance crew is born. Na so waje abu wetin be her name for Psaquare Video take hit jackpot.
Continue hating, hater!
Carry on Kiddy.

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by crackhaus: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
The way this guy just call hin friends, arrange cars for background, and put some slim girls with crayfish legs to dance with am for dia...I kon dey wonder if the boi dey feel like Nelly sef!

To Bank $3000 na e sure pass oo...
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Polio: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Good lad!

What is the meaning of skelewu by the way? Or is it one of them meaningless slangs outhere nowadays .....

1 Like

Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Appreciational?? Terrible English!!! angry angry
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by OlowoB(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nice, at least ur video showed skelewu dance steps compared 2 d trash moe musa put up but I think d gals in d video could have done better.

Nyc market strategy. Keep it up bro.
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by herbeytv(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
valencia25: After the nairalander emerged as the winner of the Skelewu Dance Competition which he won himself a whopping sum of $3000 from the Skelewu Crooner, Davido.

The prodigy, Bello Moshood Abiola aka Kiddy as yet shoot another video with his peeps, shows he hasn't forgotten where he hailed from by featuring almost all his friends to rejoice with him in his Skelewu Appreciational Video.

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h16nctAY8M&feature=youtu.be

Camera by @Brommiefilms
Edited by @TonydooVisuals

Twitter: www.twitter.com/iam_Mokiddy

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK: [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ej3mvdcdpiba10n/Skelewu%20Appreciational%20Video%20By%20Kiddy%20%23SkelewuDanceWinner.mp4?dl=1&token_hash=AAHjCja8k1KLq7GphgjAtaZtRDpVgjobEHTKMXL1oM92fw]HERE[/url]

Kid will always be a kid# and u sure say na like dis u dance to win the prize # I have to sue Davido# seun give me his details#
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by OlowoB(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
ajasa4link: This one collect less than 700k and he dey use am shoot video and thank people, instead of sitting down and spend the money wisely....smh...... am sure the money no go remain pass 300k now sef . ...

Guy u bleeped up big tym with dis ur sense of reasoning. Infact dis is d major difference between a poor man and a rich man.

Thru dis video (no matter d amount he used 2 get d video done), I am sure he can make more money cos producers, directors and artistes would get 2 see dis video and knw more abt him.

Gradually he becomes more famous, gets invited 2 come and dance in oda artiste videos and even davido himself may invite him for his future video shoot cos of dis appreciational video.
It is a win-win situation for dis guy called kiddy. May God continuously bless ur hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by jerrymania(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dreamflyin:
A new star has been born.

[size=18pt]You dolts should mind the way you use the word 'star'. i think we all need to mind the way we use that word. i would call Gandhi a star but not Davido. star in what? singing rubbish and promoting lewdness? what makes a star?[/size]
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Sike(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nonso23: The guy video even better pass Davido's own...
grin grin
I thiink you're right.
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by tellwisdom: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Does he need another money?? Thought the competition was over?? sad
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by grandpoh(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
dz one sef beta pass d rubbish wey davido dey shoot
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by OlowoB(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
herbeytv:

Kid will always be a kid# and u sure say na like dis u dance to win the prize # I have to sue Davido# seun give me his details#

Dis guy is 3,000 dollars richer and even more famous dan u. Keep on hating yl he keeps on getting more famous.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by AKMoney1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dumb way to spend the $3000 bro abi u think say he go give u another money undecided
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Polio: 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2013

STFU. What has it got to do with you anyway?!

People like you dont have the mental capacity to think outside of the box ... This video will open more doors for this young man in so many ways

You are here moaning about how he should spend his money, what you dont understand is that you need to spend money to make money

I hope you have been enlightened now?

Dimbo!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by AKMoney1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
crackhaus: The way this guy just call hin friends, arrange cars for background, and put some slim girls with crayfish legs to dance with am for dia...I kon dey wonder if the boi dey feel like Nelly sef!

To Bank $3000 na e sure pass oo...

The bolded got me roflmao grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Youngsage: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Owkayyy. Will download later... Someone dat has watched it should pls summarise...
But wondering why he wasn't in any of Davido's Skelewu vids?....

Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by ajasa4link: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Polio:

STFU. What has it got to do with you anyway?!

People like you dont have the mental capacity to think outside of the box ... This video will open more doors for this young man in so many ways

You are here moaning about how he should spend his money, what you dont understand is that you need to spend money to make money

I hope you have been enlightened now?

Dimbo!
[quote aut
OlowoB:

Guy u bleeped up big tym with dis ur sense of reasoning. Infact dis is d major difference between a poor man and a rich man.

Thru dis video (no matter d amount he used 2 get d video done), I am sure he can make more money cos producers, directors and artistes would get 2 see dis video and knw more abt him.

Gradually he becomes more famous, gets invited 2 come and dance in oda artiste videos and even davido himself may invite him for his future video shoot cos of dis appreciational video.
It is a win-win situation for dis guy called kiddy. May God continuously bless ur hustle.
hor=Dreamflyin]

hehehe... Bad belle no go kill nigerians oo. Dude is doin self promotion and a new career in entertainment. You go surprise his video wil be viewed more on youtube than all your life achievement. A new star has been born.
I'm no entertainment freak, but when someone does a gig that'll promote himself and a career, it's worth applauding.
Note worthy to see how you reason; make him go spend mere 700K? This video is not gonna be watched just by your sorry ass, but by musicians and producers.
A new dance crew is born. Na so waje abu wetin be her name for Psaquare Video take hit jackpot.
Continue hating, hater!
Carry on Kiddy.
Let me just answer u 3 mofos at once....when i said "spend the money wisely" it doesn't necessarily mean spend ing it on buying consumables and what have u....I mean he could invest the money in a profitable business and still continue with his dance thingy since he's already known for that.....thus he is sure to make money from two different sources instead of putting all eggs in one basket. But alas ur shallow brains were so quick into jumping into the most foooolish conclusions of calling me poor,bad belle e.t.c ...Not to worry ,i understand not everybody on this forum are fortunate to have a well functioning brain that warns u not to insult people u dont agree with their opinion...
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by ozigbo1: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nyc video...skelewu video con blik season film grin
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Emmyk(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Emzybrown: the mp4 download is too much 19 mb shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why not watch alone? That's wah I did.
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by MEILYN(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nice video bro... Those gals make me laff sha..
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by OlowoB(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
ajasa4link: hor=Dreamflyin]

Let me just answer u 3 mofos at once....when i said "spend the money wisely" it doesn't necessarily mean spend ing it on buying consumables and what have u....I mean he could invest the money in a profitable business and still continue with his dance thingy since he's already known for that.....thus he is sure to make money from two different sources instead of putting all eggs in one basket. But alas ur shallow brains were so quick into jumping into the most foooolish conclusions of calling me poor,bad belle e.t.c ...Not to worry ,i understand not everybody on this forum are fortunate to have a well functioning brain that warns u not to insult people u dont agree with their opinion...

When I replied ur post, I don't remeber insulting u but since u have refused 2 be matured in ur response I guess u are just a big fooool afterall.

U need 2 go have ur brain re-examined or beta still go and borrow one but d sad part is no one is willing 2 borrow a dunce lyk u for fear of u damaging d brain after use.
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Why wasn't this guy used for choreography for the video.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by InvertedHammer: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2013

/

N300K?

Nawa for you o!

So after watching the OP and his friends, you believe the money still remain?

/

@ OP: Good video by the way

///
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by striker9(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Way to go kiddy,nice one from you.Some people need to shut up,he might not even be spending out of the $3000.This video is just a strategy,Kaffy started like this and she built her career out of it when basketball wasn't working.Sky is your limit kiddy,ama fan.
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
I don die
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by Zammydagreat(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
angry Kiddy are u looking 4 another 3000 dollz or what?
Re: Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner by kobikwelu(m): 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
See wetin ASUU dey cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking Photo: Nigerian Actor Desmond Elliot Slaughtered In A Hotel In Nigeria / Daniel Wilson Finally Marries, Shows Off His 3 Adorable Kids / Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.