Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport (23329 Views)

Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / One Dies As Danfo Bus & Okada Rider Collide At Tincan Apapa (Graphic Photos) / 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by Mekanus(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2013
Oduahs prayers in Isreal is working, she must be praying hard for God to act again (more plane crash)
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2013
x
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by Ademat7(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2013
When plane no b ileya ram,radar no dey? what r we turning dis country to smh for naija all sector na wash...
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by charitybabe: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2013
Brimmie: Fani-Kayode Must Go!!! sad

Excuse me ? what does FANI KAYODE have to do with the minor incident that happened.

I should expect you to be referring that to the aviation minister not FANI who is all on his own and watching at a distance.

1 Like

Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2013
yunglykmine: What is this mumu saying?
Is the Minister of Aviation or the ministry itself an insurance company?

Mr.English teacher, such a clause shouldn't come out from a minister of Aviation. Such statements shows the incompetency in the Aviation sector.

And Mr. Ignoramus, kindly modify that trash you wrote up there.

Stella's bootlickers.

act of God doesn't necessarily mean it was caused by God, it means everything was in right order and there was nothing humanly possible to do to prevent it.
Oga o and to think u are a graduate now, smh
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by bllaster1: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2013
There is a conpiracy in SW to ridicule the aviation minister. Why lagos everytime.
How come a plane all the way from Saudi comes to Nigeria and cause havoc yet no one is pointing finger at the pilot.
Why are some tribal bigots looking at the wrong direction hoping to find solution.
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by denny4ril: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2013
Tolexander: this isn't a collision, just an handshake or better put, wingshake.

A plane was coming from a journey, landed and wanted to stop, then it wingshook the plane of the same company it met on ground.
Shikena!
U are right. How can wind contact be equal to collision? The content of this incidence is different from the title of this post. Rather confusing and people should consider the titles well before posting. cool
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by fishmakas: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2013
U bi mumu
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by ceejay80: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2013
No parkìng space
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by iknopro(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2013
De-Hero:
Why d former plane no park well.
Lol, funny
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by treks(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Why are u guys disturbing that lady? Did u pple care to report the number of road accidents we experience every day in nigeria? What then happens to the transport minister? Pls allow that woman to sleep jare.
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by nerodenero: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2013
FFK said the aviation sector has been taken over by blood-sucking vampires i.e.witches and wizard.I laugh at this submission.Stella Oduah's tenure isn't different from Mr.Femi and her own excuse was 'the act of God'.Should she get sacked,I cant wait for another Minister to come up with his/her own excuse,maybe this time around, it would be 'the act of PDP or even APC'.Why cant we face the problem headlong and address issues that affects human lifes and national development.These excuses makes us look silly and not a serious nation among committee of nation.Address the problem and enough of these untenable excuses!
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by Rejoice5000(f): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Brimmie: Fani-Kayode Must Go!!! sad
Heh are u in Nigeria or Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by yunglykmine(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Promhize:

act of God doesn't necessarily mean it was caused by God, it means everything was in right order and there was nothing humanly possible to do to prevent it.
English teacher, tell that Stella Oduah.
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2013
sademola: This isn't much of concern. It's a mere taxing error
no,it was an act of God

1 Like

Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by yunglykmine(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Promhize:

English teacher, tell that to your Madam, Stella Oduah.
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by akereconfi: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Ademat7: When plane no b ileya ram,radar no dey? what r we turning dis country to smh for naija all sector na wash...
smh.....wetin concern radar and parking of plane??
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by bllaster1: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=nerodenero]FFK said the aviation sector has been taken over by blood-sucking vampires i.e.witches and wizard.I laugh at this submission.Stella Oduah's tenure isn't different from Mr.Femi and her own excuse was 'the act of God'.Should she get sacked,I cant wait for another Minister to come up with his/her own excuse,maybe this time around, it would be 'the act of PDP or even APC'.Why cant we face the problem headlong and address issues that affects human lifes and national development.These ex
Oga park well. Stella oduah has performed and is still performing. Mention one good thing FFK did in the aviation sector during his tenure.
Dont you ever put STELLA and ffk in the same category.
SHOE GET SIZE
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2013
Oduah's prayers from Israel prevented the crash... Alihamdulilahi grin grin
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2013

A plane was coming from a journey, landed and wanted to stop, then it wingshook the plane of the same company it met on ground.
Shikena!

The new lexicon of stealergate. Wingshake, actofGod
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by eeeeeee: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2013
lastpage:

"Taxing error" my foot! angry angry
Is that how they "taxi-error" in other places?

Planes taxi to "take-off and to stop/park" so no one could tell us here that it was moving very slowly.
It does not excuse such failures on the part of those who should ensure such dont happen.

We are talking about "impact" by two planes, here!
What about possible structural damage, aside the obvious and seemingly cosmetic damages that could have occured?

Why cant we learn to do things properly in this country? Why dont we value life at all?
Do you bash your "new" vehicle and then take it for repairs and say "dont worry, its okay, nothing happened"?

Ist this sort of silly thinking/mentality that got our leaders treating us like shyte, when it appears some of us (like you), dont value our lives.
Next time it will be its just the engine that fell-out mid-air but since nobody died, its OKAY AND FINE!

We got it coming.

Lastpage!
Why all the outburst,
It is an error by a Turkish airline plane.

Did you even read the article?
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by brainzdh(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2013
De-Hero:

Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by akereconfi: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2013
eeeeeee:
Why all the outburst,
It is an error by a Turkish airline plane.

Did you even read the article?

tell dem o
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by nrdgeek: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Promhize:

You're quite right. In addition, it more specifically refers to natural disasters or natural causes (flood, tornadoes, earthquakes or hurricanes) for which no one can be held responsible and hence the term "act of God".

1 Like

Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2013
taiocol: hw many ppl the plane carry.............
you 4 consult google... mumu
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by dipznano: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2013
adejoro1988: fllow NL can anyone xplain wot is d essence of frontpage am so new on dis naira land..

Learner!

GOOGLE grin

1 Like

Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by pastie(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: Ok. Another anti-Stella thread? You guys don't know that you are making this woman a superstar. She's Nigeria's number one celebrity at the moment.

And to all you tribalists, Oduah is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria's aviation sector. She's going nowhere. tongue

Fresh air till 2019!!!
dumpyyyy
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by seangy4konji: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2013
plane deh scare me fly....and who is da bastardw woman driving in bulletproof cars as tins tight so....so dem no fit query am abibut dem sabi ask person weh struggle buy small tokunbo say make hin change hin number plate with 30 thousand?dem sabi increase tarriff on imported vehicles and dem deg buy hundred of million car....na space shipGod deh watch all of u....abi na JET she buy nicos d price too cost....d car go fit reach heaven under 5 secondsi leave ur matter to God...make i go back to my alomo...before i go..It no go better for all of u.
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by Eguonor1: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2013
Do we need to have LASTMA officials in our airport nw?? Just wondering with my fingers
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by kommiejewel(f): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2013
free2ryhme: improper coordination from the control tower
Thank u. . Control tower,una dey learn work ni?. .:/
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by mafolayomi(f): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2013
De-Hero:
grin grin grin. No mind am
Re: Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2013

Shikena!

Go tell that to the innocent passengers that paid for their safety and service to move from point A to B. Do you have any idea how traumatizing it might have been to be inside either of both planes.You can sit in the comfort of your homes with your laptop or phone and just start typing stuff here without proper consideration for others. Infact, I don vex! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police / Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Relocating To Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.