Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police (23318 Views)

Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs / Petrol Tanker Rams Into Vehicles Along Abuja Highway, Many People Feared Dead / #EndSARS: Tanker Drivers Shutdown Yola- Jalingo Highway Over Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by AutoJoshNIG: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2019
There is currently a protest by commercial vehicle drivers on the Kaduna-Abuja highway.

The reason for the protest is on account of the alleged shooting of one of them - a commercial vehicle driver -  by the police.

The protesting drivers blocked both sides of the highway with their parked vehicles, making vehicular movement difficult. This has caused a heavy traffic jam on Kaduna-Abuja road.

Photo Credit: @donsnupy

Source:

https://autojosh.com/breaking-protesting-drivers-block-kaduna-abuja-highway-photos/
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by tonye33(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
FTC

And I'm not even bragging

4 Likes

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2019
grin
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Mutemenot(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2019
Kidnappers go come select their best option jeje

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2019
In as much as I don't condemn them for protesting, blocking the road and not allowing other vehicles to pass is wrong. It would have been better if they had protest at the police headquarter in Abuja.

17 Likes

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Kingosytex(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2019
Why block the highway? was it the highway that killed their member?

Just some years ago, a greater number of those protesters where in rallies chanting "change" and "sai baba". How time flys!

They better channel their protest to Aso Rock. The men directly and indirectly responsible for their predicament stay there.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by AngelicBeing: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmmm sad
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by NothingDoMe: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2019
Remimadrid:
In as much as I don't condemn them for protesting, blocking the road and not allowing other vehicles to pass is wrong. It would have been better if they had protest at the police headquarter in Abuja.
True that. Na fear make dem nor go force headquarters Abuja. Cowards.

6 Likes

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Chriswazo(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2019
Na to call military for the police shooter grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by qualityovenbake(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Meanwhile in other news, Nigeria police Force are protesting the killing of three of their own by the Nigeria Military on twitter. Everything you do in life has a profound impact on your future(Law of karma).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Freemanbobble: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by lonelydora: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
You see why I was Indifferent on the Army shooting of policemen in Taraba?

12 Likes

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Cadec007(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sometimes these guys make Nigerians loose sympathy for them..... Police should stop this unwarranted killings now....
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Bossontop(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
undecided
The only way one can be taken serious in nigeria.......really sad

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by ainas247: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
cheesy The are blocking the wrong way.. they should go to the road that leads to police office and block it.

rank your business fast on Google, chat up
now and see result

1 Like

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by dust144(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Be vigilant so they don't rob you guys please
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by OBAGADAFFI: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
angry
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Neddstark: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Police una dey kill una own now. If army do their own for you, una go dey complain
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by penjm: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
I know they killed him because he refused them the usual ten naira. Useless corrupt black uniforms. And after u will say 'police is ur friend'
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Four4Clien(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
gotta stay safe out there guys

get your website blog for 5k. see signature
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Neddstark: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Remimadrid:

That would be fruitless
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by namiji2598: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nigerian police is not Ur frn but police is Ur frn
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by obembet(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
When i said that i don't pity police.. Some pple see me as wicked lady. But they forget that those who killed by the police have family too.. I wish army or boko boys will help us more. Afterall, buhari doesn't care about life.. The most wicked president after abacha

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by jice(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
NothingDoMe:
True that. Na fear make dem nor go force headquarters Abuja. Cowards.

If they try police hq the worst might happen. The next will be proscription.

Moreso, they want the nation to feel the pains
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by TANID(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Remimadrid:
Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by sevo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Buhari and hell-rufai brothers are on their way... Make una wait..

Re: Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police by Amuocha: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Planes Collide At Lagos Airport / Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.