Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas (3422 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by mufasaus: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2008
Willing to pay #300,000 to any Nigerian that comes up with a good business ideas and will employ him/her, fund project and allow profit sharing.

What is the best way to go about this. Do I go to a university or place an ad in a newspaper?.

Please advice.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by adedejios(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2008
hello, i have loads of business ideas i can share with you ok.I would like to know how much your looking to invest that would determine on the business idea i would give to you ok.you can get back to me via my email adedeji_agedegudu@yahoo.com. 08023354981.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by omogidi234(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hi, You can get such info here but you have to leave your phone nos or e-mail add or any means of contacting you. regards
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by ilekky(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2008
Well,that is wonderful but first you need to let us know how much you want to invest.Any amount of money is no big deal at all.Just let us know how much you are willing to invest and in a jiffy,we shall tell you what to do and how to make 100% profit.Just trust NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by kojexemma: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
you must have something on your mind, let me know and will research the business for you.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by phemiejay(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2008
am about publishing a campus and society magazine though still got inadequate funds got my proposals and production team ready. u can invest and hold percentage in profit sharing cuz right now interest rates are high i mean 21%

pls reply at phemiejay@hotmail.com

for serious transactions
bye
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by kayzoh(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2008
seeing the post alone would get anyone to start thinking!but if you seriously want to do something worthwhile,establish a private point of contact,this is a public forum that means the world can access this page.so start by dropping off your email or phone number,because,personally im not keen on talking about my ideas(my future,which i hold in high esteem)on a public forum, you can email me at yomi_kazeem@yahoo.com or call on 08073234217,08027441108.looking forward to hearing from you,
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by TouaregV8(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2008
Good Morning Mufasaus,

Just read your post with interest and some hesitation. There is a business venture you may be interested in - this will depend, in part, on your vision, investment objective(s) and seriousness.

I am in the process of introducing an exclusive fuel additive into Nigeria. The product is the best and most powerful octane booster to hit Nigeria. The existing products in the market are not designed to solve Nigeria's weak and low octane petrol problems.

Using the existing products in Nigeria is like "pissing in the wind" - i.e. "missing your target and creating a lot of mess". We consume 40 million litres of petrol per day in Nigeria, and yet, we still settle for inferior petrol.

Enough said, if you are interested in being part of the future, please feel free to contact me. My email address is pso@bqmconsulting.com,
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by netmoney(m): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2008
If you are interested in Real Estate Business,then I am in.My offer is normally 50-50.my email address is nairatree@yahoo.com
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by ju4money(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
how much income do u want to make, feel free to contact me on mail, or what type of business do u want to do.
here is my mail preye.jaja@yahoo.com. tell me the type of business u want to do.
u will never regret contacting me.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by speedyo: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2008
Please I have a unique business Idea that can give you over 100% turn over in 6 months.Please my email is ccsonyewuotu@yahoo.com,07086550076 pls call or email me lets get talking.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by senderos(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
mufasaus, if u really want 2 do business that will profit u. then u can discuss that whit me. I've a genuine business idea. but first let me the idea of how much u want 2 invest, before we can do something about it. apart from working for you as a consultant, i can even handle for u while u smile 2 the bank. u can reach me on: 08028119935, 08038207577, 08070519108.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by judee: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2008
We could talk,so you can access my idea.contact me on christinjudee@yahoo.com or call 08037990440.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by Bakerio(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
hello,i got an idea that may appeal to you.do call me on 8062796648 or mail me keli_must@yahoo.com

-
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by Ebiz4real(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2008
hello i have over 144 business ideal's that you can tape into just contact me val email
akanchawaebiz@yahoo.com
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by GB777: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2008
Hi, I think it's better you start wiith just N25,000 and see what the returns is like.look before you leap.

grillosan@yahoo.com,08036918118
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by redox: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2008
well sha, it depends on you as u need to pray very well before u attached yourself to a business in nigeria. think of a vossible business cos as i am now i have lost up to 300,000 naira here in nigeria into a business but not withstanding am not relenting coz i no am going somewhere and i only need patient to get there. i can help to discover some businesses online you can do which is vissible and make reasonable profit if your are interested and i will teach the way out as i have learnt from my mistakes. incase you are captivated with this, here is my mail meetkollyk@yahoo.com or olga4peace@yahoo.com.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by dollarbill: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2008
[b][/b][i][/i]Gud Morning mufasaus.
If truely u are willing to pay #300,000 to any body who comes up with a gud bussines idea,
then u are unto the right source.
All u just need to do for me, is to give me a call on 07038124387 or send me an e-mail at dollarblls@yahoo.com.
Best Reguards.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by jawboy: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2008
ever considered entertainment?if yes, then i must say you are welcome.email me at jawwad.salihu@yahoo.com.ill be waiting.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by chronique(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2008
got a lot of bizz ideas for u.have u ever tot about investing in the entertainment industry?for the records,the american govt makes over 60 percent from entertainment.u can holla me on 08064256929.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by jacobjames: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2008
HELLO OUTHERE,
AM A PROFESSIONAL DRYCLEANER.
INVEST IN IT
CALL ME N 08054010843
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by kenmaro: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2009
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by Toks2008(m): 12:25am On Sep 12, 2009
Hello,

I am Mr Olatokunbo, an e-commerce and general business consultant. I am not interested in your money but if you need my service, contact me with the e-mail address on my profile section.

I have so many business ideas you can take advantage of. I would advice that you forget the transportation sector due to many hazards involved but i have an offer for you in the telecom sector as well as Entertainment sector which you may not understand as i can;t spell everything out here.

Have a nice day

Toks
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by amenke: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2009
You don't just write any thing you like without giving any important clue of how much you want want to invest,only to be sure of how much you wiilling to give the best mind.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by ifyalways(f): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
Harvest of email addresses and phone numbers.from the very first poster to the last  cheesy cheesy cheesy
U guys are not serious,the OP not excluded.lol
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by fuke(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
I can help contact me on jidolconsul005@yahoo.com
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by mufasaus: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
Really sorry not to have replied to this forum but have been really busy. I was thinking of starting a company to produce fruit drinks or something similar but in consideration of PHCN, we have to abandon this as this is power intensive and using diesel powered generator will not be adequate. We are currently building a warehouse in Ikorodu to run a farmers market and this should go into production early next year.

We have partnered with a solar provider to install solar panels for food conservation and sundry.

Thanks again for all the replies. Funding can be up to $10m as long as it is viable and approved by international lender.

The proposal as to details all equipments, building, materials, assets and liabilities. Profit potentials and all these has to be verifiable. This involves a foreign consortium and will be on ground to verify all information.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by stylz1: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
how about u scew urself, jerk, u wan dash person moni, abi, let me advice u, put all ur moni 2gether and give it out to people in need, and your name will be allover National Television for Three Weeks
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
« on: October 06, 2010, 02:12 PM »
Modify message
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM

[11] ANTI MOSQUITO CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

If you can invest even the said 300k in anyone of this business,i promise you in the next 6mnt,you will be a millionaire.

I can help you to monitor the project on aggrement.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by ramsombaba: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
hey man let me have ur email,send it to 08060904252
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by mykakbex: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2011
mufasaus.If you are serious about investing or establishing a company or business that will be very successful and lucrative,what you need to do is to visit your bank for investment advise which they will gladly provide for you.In the alternative,you go to business consulting firms and they will charge you and provide you with many business plan which you will choose the one that suits you and your budget.
Nevertheless,my company,Skybased Integrated Concerns Ltd serves as a consultant attached to many banks.Assuming you go to banks to seek for their advise,70% of the banks will introduce you to us to guide you.I will therefore advise you to come to our office and we shall provide you with a lot of business plans that will favor you and the investment will also serve as your life time investment which your children and grand children will inherit after you.
We will also provide you with manpower that will help in stabilizing your business initially and you are free to fire or retain them after you stabilize.
We might end up not charging you up to the amount you said you will pay because we are professionals and we have a standard fee for our services.
If you are interested,call me on 08069002604 or email me(skybasedintegratedconcerns@yahoo.com)
I wish you Good luck
Re: Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas by barryk: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2011
Ha ha ha @poster you've frustrated pple that were expecting to get mony 4rm u. I just dey laugh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excitement As Roban Shopping Mall Opens In Abakaliki City / Buy Your Digital Weighing Scale At Affordable Price (500g, 7kg And 15kg) / 007 REPORTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.