Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (1007 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by chukxy44(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2008
There are two sisters in my church, we became close due to one meeting or the other, so i decided to keep the spirit of christain friendship alive by sending them a text message. I did and even added the pharse REmain Rapturable. but the issue now is that the elder sister have found a way to make every body believe i have gone solo with the sister. The Primary issue here is that the younger sister is still young and secondary it is begin to affect my corporate image among the youths. most especially the females. what do i do ( don't want to go into heart breaking business and can agree to imposed bride) I love meting people on natural grounds get to know them and let time do its magic not madeup bride. WHAT DO I DO
Re: What Do I Do by sistawoman: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2008
you will have to break her heart I would do it by text message because if you do it face to face she may feel so embarrassed that she will never talk to you again.

But you have to do it or walk down the asile.
Re: What Do I Do by Cayon(f): 3:12am On Jul 09, 2008
very well said studentect
Re: What Do I Do by ikamefa(f): 3:59am On Jul 09, 2008
chukxy44:

There are two sisters in my church, we became close due to one meeting or the other, so i decided to keep the spirit of christain friendship alive by sending them a text message. I did and even added the pharse REmain Rapturable. but the issue now is that the elder sister have found a way to make every body believe i have gone solo with the sister. The Primary issue here is that the younger sister is still young and secondary it is begin to affect my corporate image among the youths. most especially the females. what do i do ( don't want to go into heart breaking business and can agree to imposed bride) I love meting people on natural grounds get to know them and let time do its magic not madeup bride. WHAT DO I DO

na wah of shocked shocked shocked shocked

so to be friendly and ish like that with single girl/s in church equals courting and wedding bells ?
cheesy

haba! i need a refresher course in churchology 204 abeg! grin grin
Re: What Do I Do by francessby(f): 4:20am On Jul 09, 2008
yawn
Re: What Do I Do by chukxy44(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2008
The problem is that, there was no express comunication of their feelings or friendship request. They are only using implied terms to create something that does not exist, and this as really put off other youth sisters cordial relationship with me . How do i end a relationship dat does not exist without creating a heartbreak or even end up making them hate me for life. I need serious and realistic advice pls.
Re: What Do I Do by ashe2(f): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2008
i dnt ndastand u at all, pple are makin fuss abi there is gist that u ve got sometin goin wit this gal and u dnt ba? ok u mite not hav anytin 4 the two sisters then dnt let ur actions act like u hav smthin 4 either of the gals u cud be doin dis unconsciously like u see her and u stare a bit and smile,giv her 2 much attention or tins like dat. stop givin them greenlit.
Re: What Do I Do by nana(f): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2008
bfbs:

QUOTE!
What Do I Do
« on: July 08, 2008, 07:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor English and sentence construction skills!, too much words too express a simple idea, idiot!
Were u trying to type TO? What this dude typed is explanatory enough or what else do u want him to type?
Re: What Do I Do by Gabry(f): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2008
have you heard of the phrase I see no evil, I hear no evil and I feel not evil?

Well thats exactly what you are gonna do. People can say whatever they want to say. Its a free country and you continue doing whatever you are suppose to do. If lets say one day people ask you, you just tell them the truth. Besides, theres no evidence that you are with her so you should not even worry yourself over this matter.

Been there and done that and it works. I just ignore everything only when people ask me, than I'll tell them otherwise, I am not even bothered to worry of all these things.
Re: What Do I Do by kingdong(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2008
chukxy44:

I need serious and realistic advice please.

Thats all, no long thing please. wink
bfbs:

QUOTE!
[b]What Do I Do
« on: July 08, 2008, 07:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor English and sentence construction skills!, too much words too express a simple idea, idiot!

Poor English and sentence construction skills! Very wrong word to express a simple idea,  idioot! A very fooolish and stuuupid one. airhead, moronic dimwit. fake grammer police.
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2008
Stop sending out the wrong signals.

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Present For A Man / Can A Christain Marry A Muslim? / yeah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.