Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Vehicle Overheating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vehicle Overheating (664 Views)

Overheating – All You Need To Know / What Causes Overheating And How Can It Be Totally Prevented / Help! My Car Is Overheating (Nissan Maxima 2000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Overheating by lovesuccess(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
i need an advice on a frequent overheating to my daihatsu mini bus. i ve visited 4 different mechanics, each one with his recomendation, ranging from gasket change, top cylinder change, buying of another radiator and eventually buying another engine after d former one got cracked because of d heat. d current position is that we constructed a bigger radiator but d situation remain the same. am in a serious need of a geniue advice because am confused
Re: Vehicle Overheating by JUO(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
this is serious
Re: Vehicle Overheating by kingschild123(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
definitely sounds like a radiator
problem. I'd get it repaired or checked
out as soon as possible. If you are low
on coolant, add some and see how it
does. Keep driving to a minimum until
you get it checked out because if it
overheats and you keep driving, there is
a possibility that you might blow a head
gasket in the engine. Repairs for that
are several hundred of naira and it
could possibly lead you to having to get
a new engine. Repairs for a new
radiator vary between make/year/model
of your car.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Toyota Fuel Consumption / 2001 Honda Stereo Code / Stolen Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.