Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) (43385 Views)

Stella Oduah In N18bn Aviation Scam - Orderpaper.ng / Former Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah In Loan Scandal, Runs To Court / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by eaglechild: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
tofeenab: nigerians always allow d wool 2 b pulled ova our eyes! 4 ur info she neva transformed our airlines. She embarked on awardin contracts 4 airport renovations becos dat is where she makes kickback "income"! She neva bordered abt supportin d airlines with funds 2 acquire beta aircrafts! Nau can cee y it was beta purchasin bullet proof cars!
You sound funny undecided
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by willyray(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by blaid: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
hmmmn.....
Baba_Eleko: Na this kain pple dey make some pple take Christianity for joke. Steal, go church, give pastor hin share and become saint again.
Thief wey deserve stoning.
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by IleIfe2(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
emekaanijah: Ode so she should make up in a Holy land abi?... senseless human being

Whats holy about Israel or Saudi Arabia. Do you know the kind of hatred and injustice going on in these so called holy lands. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by ibkgab001: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
First stone casted #Let he who without sin cast the first stone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Zet72(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

All this and your region is STILL the most backward in Nigeria? OBJ was president for 8 years, show us any ibo man that can beat that? #Mumu.

Jealousy of what? The backward, erosion ravaged ibo land? You must be high on cheap grass. We are this and that, yet no ibo man can ever be successful without coming to our region. As I type this, thousands of parasites from ibo land are heading southwest for better life.

Deluded goat.

See ves ewoo kpele

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by 9jalyfe(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Moral justification, still yet to locate any youth group that came out in his defence
and SR is not biased which was where her defense started from
michaelala:

Is this why its ok for Stellah to steal, or where is the moral justification?
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
wink winkBeautiful woman, I must say
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by whiteroses(f): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Did they seize her bleaching cream at checkpoint ni or she forgot it in lag God don catch am grin

Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by roxell120(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
like or hate her,all i ve to say is she has left a mark in aviation industry which has eluded her predecesors in the same office.check out her achievements.politics of 2015 at work.opposition blowing the loudest trumpet

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Beync(f): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
oluwolexy: Success in igbo or ibo land is by how much you can steal and they are mostly greatful any time their brothers or sisters steals or stole. Check their history besides they are afraid to dwell in their God forsaken land except in Yoruba or Hausa despite being ungrateful to their host.They are a curse race.
you are very stuppiid. Your generation is a cursed one, ewu.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by yomihagin: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
Knowledge9000: Yoruba busy bodies and their jealousy of Igbos, and now directing this in full force at our beautiful, brilliant, highly educated and high profiled Igbo women. Today is Stella Oduah, tomorrow is Oby Ezekwesili, next week it's Dora Akunyili, a week before was Ndidi Okereke-Onyiuke, few months ago was Joy Ogwu. Ungrateful people...these smart Igbo women are magnanimously running this country for the benefit of all; including you...Yorubas. What are you people contributing to this enterprise called Nigeria? Absolutely nothing. The Igbos, South-South and Hausas are running the show today in every level of the federal government....PRESIDENT, VICE-PRESIDENT, SENATE PRESIDENT, DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT, SPEAKER, DEPUTY SPEAKER, CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE FEDERATION...NO YORUBA ANYWHERE IN THE LEADERSHIP OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE A MAJOR PART OF...VERY FOOLISH, WEAK, DECREPIT, FEAR-STRICKEN PEOPLE WITH LOW IQ. You all are not ashamed that you can't produce brilliant women of the caliber of Igbo women to contribute to the growth and development of this country. They will come up with the same ONE person Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti. That's all they got? Nuisance.
. Why are you blinded by tribalism ? Or did she give you a share of the bounty ?
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
yomihagin: . Why are you blinded by tribalism ? Or did she give you a share of the bounty ?

If what I said is wrong, I'll retract my post and apologize. However, it is a fact. Nothing tribalistic about my post...virtually none; not a scintilla.

Go and look up all the past posts/threads relating to Igbo women whether it is coming in first in beauty pageants year in, year out or high profiled educated accused Igbo women in government being put on the spot for whatever reasons and see the hate, unnecessary huff, jealousy from Yoruba people...not all but a vast majority. You don't see these from Hausas or other ethnic groups...you don't. These groups know and understand that the Igbos have their flaws..perpetrated by a few, however, they remain the pillar of this enterprise called Nigeria..whether in education, trade, commerce, invention...science and technology, beauty, wealth building block...yes Igbos contribute more in GNP to this enterprise called Nigeria...go and ask Sanusi/CBN e.t.c., and respect us for it. Can't say that of the Yorubas who are riddled with anger for no reason. You people need to accept things the way they are and move on
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by lookmangiw(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
I can't wait to see a nigeria were issues are debated out of tribal, religious and ethic sentiments.
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by kambili999(f): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
tshegs19: Who/What is Oduah
moin-moin leaf.
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by amakenny: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Na this kain pple dey make some pple take Christianity for joke. Steal, go church, give pastor hin share and become saint again.
Thief wey deserve stoning.
you are the accuser, the judge and intending prison warder. You have bitterness against Christianity, apart from your having evil mind against minister Oduah.
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by AnanseK(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^If all the cheap akunnas you associate with don't know what shampoo and a hair dryer is, it doesn't mean other women don't as well!

This is a woman that can afford the services of a stylist and hair dresser!

Of course we know that. She even bought cars costing over 100Million Naira each. Our concern is she is not morally upright and she is a thief and not fit to be a minister in our democratic nation. We don't give a damn if she wears fake hair costing a hundred million Naira , provided its her own hard earned money.
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Yemmynaira(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mama herself wants to chop up,just be careful so that u will not land on EFCC hand,BEWARNED
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 28, 2013
Jonathan must be fucking this woman, if not! SMHISM
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2013
My brother you are just trying to protect your comment and to yorubas 'words are like eggs when they fall they cannot be pick back...Yoruba as an ethnic group does not judge anything by means of sentiments or tribalism,they judge issues according if oduah is a yoruba woman,the Yorubas would be the first group to critise her and ask for her to be sacked because they never tolerate nonsense they are well-cultured people likewise other ethnic group..to my own view i don't see any sense in protesting for someone that we know that he/she commit a crime,though i never call her a criminal because if i said that what should we call OBJ..my brother you remember bankole,bode gorge,olubunmi,etc what did they do to them,sacked...Let just leave the habit of protecting an ethnic group at the expense of our dear country.....WE ARE CALLED LEADERS OF TOMORROW AND SINCE INDEPENDENT WE HAVE NEVER REACH THE TOMORROW THAT WHAT WE SHOULD BE THINKING NOT SUPPORT THE OLD FOOLS FOLK IN POWER..TELL ME WILL THE TOMORROW COME?YOU REMEMBER OUR POLITICAL LEADER GO CHECK THEIR HISTORYS AND SEE WETHER WE ARE TRULY THE LEADER OF TOMORROW...OBJ,BUHARI,BABANGIDA,DAJUMA,...TO MENTION BUT A VIEW....GOD SAVE NIGERIA MY BROTHER WE ARE ALREADY BLESSED
Knowledge9000:

If what I said is wrong, I'll retract my post and apologize. However, it is a fact. Nothing tribalistic about my post...virtually none; not a scintilla.

Go and look up all the past posts/threads relating to Igbo women whether it is coming in first in beauty pageants year in, year out or high profiled educated accused Igbo women in government being put on the spot for whatever reasons and see the hate, unnecessary huff, jealousy from Yoruba people...not all but a vast majority. You don't see these from Hausas or other ethnic groups...you don't. These groups know and understand that the Igbos have their flaws..perpetrated by a few, however, they remain the pillar of this enterprise called Nigeria..whether in education, trade, commerce, invention...science and technology, beauty, wealth building block...yes Igbos contribute more in GNP to this enterprise called Nigeria...go and ask Sanusi/CBN e.t.c., and respect us for it. Can't say that of the Yorubas who are riddled with anger for no reason. You people need to accept things the way they are and move on
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Kingexcellence(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
So, thieves also go on pilgrimage?
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Stella carry go jare!!!!

Every Nigerian is Proud of You!
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by madridsta007(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
AnanseK:

Of course we know that. She even bought cars costing over 100Million Naira each. Our concern is she is not morally upright and she is a thief and not fit to be a minister in our democratic nation. We don't give a damn if she wears fake hair costing a hundred million Naira , provided its her own hard earned money.

Who is fit to be a Minister? The likes of Femi Fani Kayode who is standing trial for graft during his tenure right?

I am surprised at Nigerians. The Yorubas complain that Igbos fully populate Lagos. Stella goes ahead to internationalise Enugu Aiport, of which it is predicted that 40% of MMIA traffic would move over to Enugu in one year, mostly because of the Igbo traders. And Yorubas still complain. Since then Sahara Reporters, Punch and Dele Sobowale have bridled her with attacks after attacks.

I thought you wanted the Igbos to leave Lagos?

What exactly do you guys really want?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
lookmangiw: I can't wait to see a nigeria were issues are debated out of tribal, religious and ethic sentiments.

Some of us are here. I think I'll retreat back to my familiar territory of religio rather than see the s*it some folks spew out because of an airport.
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by komekn(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wonder where this Lady if you can call her a Lady was hiding last week end Manchester or Liverpool ? the lady may run but she can't hide NUFF SAID
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by debbleopto: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
omenka: She can be pictured in Taj Mahal for all we care.

Even perjury is now on the plate. She said BPE was present during the bidding, a claim BPE denied!

It is just a continuation of those lies she told during neighbour to neighbour campaign in 2011
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by joe120120(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2013
ba7man: One night of hot sex with G.E.J in Israel and all of Stella Oduah's problems would disappear.

Don't mind all these Yoruba haters.
i think your not discipline to said,mins your the way speak of mr president .fool

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Elnuk34(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Knowledge9000: Yoruba busy bodies and their jealousy of Igbos, and now directing this in full force at our beautiful, brilliant, highly educated and high profiled Igbo women. Today is Stella Oduah, tomorrow is Oby Ezekwesili, next week it's Dora Akunyili, a week before was Ndidi Okereke-Onyiuke, few months ago was Joy Ogwu. Ungrateful people...these smart Igbo women are magnanimously running this country for the benefit of all; including you...Yorubas. What are you people contributing to this enterprise called Nigeria? Absolutely nothing. The Igbos, South-South and Hausas are running the show today in every level of the federal government....PRESIDENT, VICE-PRESIDENT, SENATE PRESIDENT, DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT, SPEAKER, DEPUTY SPEAKER, CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE FEDERATION...NO YORUBA ANYWHERE IN THE LEADERSHIP OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE A MAJOR PART OF...VERY FOOLISH, WEAK, DECREPIT, FEAR-STRICKEN PEOPLE WITH LOW IQ. You all are not ashamed that you can't produce brilliant women of the caliber of Igbo women to contribute to the growth and development of this country. They will come up with the same ONE person Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti. That's all they got? Nuisance.
How can a sane person post this garbage? If this mindset continues about ethnic differences especially with the youths of this country, i'm afraid we still have millions of years to go as a country that can be respected in the comity of nations. I've observed that Ibo always play the victim card whenever it comes to issues in this country, the reason is what i can't place my fingers on. To put the bad establishment on it toes, the youth of this nation must come together to chat a common cause not bickering anytime there issues which should be collectively addressed.
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by Elnuk34(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Policewoman: We are not talking about rich ho's. We mean women of great reputation.
Policewoman, you fall my hand for this one. I always enjoyed you post on nairaland, but this one be as he get!
Re: Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) by radgenez: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin shocked
you have also forgotten noi,allison maduekwe,even kema chikwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.