Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,626 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

BBM On Android And Iphone: Issues Arising - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM On Android And Iphone: Issues Arising (606 Views)

BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues / How Can I Used BBM On Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BBM On Android And Iphone: Issues Arising by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2013
With the current euphoria about BBM on Android and Iphone. New users are now in ecstasy and enjoying BBM Live on their devices.

I am also one of them but despite this euphoria a lot of questions have been bugging my mind and I think it is important that I ask them because I dont have answers to them:

(1). I hope that I can keep my BB Pin even if I change my Android phone. This was one of the reasons why I did not have a BB phone because you have to get a new Pin anytime you get a new phone which is like changing your home or office address every six months. I feel your BB Pin should be part of your identity just like your phone numbers and your name.

(2). Now that Android phones and Iphones officially have a kind of Blackberry feature in them I think it is also wise that our Nigerian network providers should also make internet plans on these devices very affordable and pocket friendly. Just like the Blackberry plans. Or what do you think?
Re: BBM On Android And Iphone: Issues Arising by dragnet: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2013

(1)

Fake Nokia Phone,just Like Original / topic closed / Help!! How Do I Avoid Bricking My Phone¿?¿

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.